Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,739 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539050 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 10:29am On May 05, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Please don't accept the offer if given the opportunity eventually to avoid being kidnapped. Let the risk bearers accept the offer and get the fresh feel while enjoying the receptive Glory of all land, with plenty fish and naturally endowed freaky freaky with standing and sizable chest size and kpekus ... Are you there?

You aren't doing well at all.

Who is this guy grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2021
He Prolly thinks CBN is zenith bank or union bank that they will just wake up one morning and sack 300 staffs lol... nothing I never see for nairaland. Someone will soon tell you that CBN members of staff are doing marketing just like someone said FIRS members of staff are doing marketing in the other thread Hahahaha.
Teeeecash:
na wa oh.
You don ever hear or see say CBN sack its staff ??
Na person like you go come out dy castigate CBN but for behind, if they give you CBN offer, you will jump at it without thinking twice

CBN might not be paying high like some agencies but it's still a good place to work compare to ministries and many agencies.

Moreso CBN salary ain't that bad as you lots are painting it.. someone even mentioned that their salary is too small for his standard of living...where graduates full outside dy work 20k or 30k job, some even less than that..while others dy belittle 180k..

Naija know balance at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 11:00am On May 05, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Please don't accept the offer if given the opportunity eventually to avoid being kidnapped. Let the risk bearers accept the offer and get the fresh feel while enjoying the receptive Glory of all land, with plenty fish and naturally endowed freaky freaky with standing and sizable chest size and kpekus ... Are you there?

grin grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Manymen26: 12:48pm On May 05, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Lol, grin the dude is sick I guess?
Mr "kpekus", D you're funny.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dozie95: 4:48pm On May 05, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Please don't accept the offer if given the opportunity eventually to avoid being kidnapped. Let the risk bearers accept the offer and get the fresh feel while enjoying the receptive Glory of all land, with plenty fresh & rosted cat fish and naturally endowed freaky freaky with standing and sizable chest size and fresh & odourless kpekus ... Are you there?

What is naturally endowed freaky freaky!....is that a kind of animal? grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cojack: 5:19pm On May 05, 2021
Lwkmd
Dozie95:

What is naturally endowed freaky freaky!....is that a kind of animal? grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cojack: 5:23pm On May 05, 2021
As a man thinket... �����
Lobbos is in the spirit already. Nothing spoil, make God perfect am for us.
philipianlobbos:

Please don't accept the offer if given the opportunity eventually to avoid being kidnapped. Let the risk bearers accept the offer and get the fresh feel while enjoying the receptive Glory of all land, with plenty fresh & rosted cat fish and naturally endowed freaky freaky with standing and sizable chest size and fresh & odourless kpekus ... Are you there?

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chidacris: 5:39pm On May 05, 2021
Newcastle2023:

The invites for the interview will roll in by next week all things being equal. No need for follow up questions please. The invites will have all the details, so let's be patient till then. Thank you.

Will the interview still be virtual as earlier speculated, ??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Wilso185: 6:25pm On May 05, 2021
Lol sarcasm at its peak. Please tell them, for those who feel superior to folks living in Bayelsa.
philipianlobbos:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jazberry1: 7:43pm On May 05, 2021
scheme124:
I no get connection,Na baba God I get only

You are right, na Baba God be sure connection
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jazberry1: 7:48pm On May 05, 2021
nasiest:
He Prolly thinks CBN is zenith bank or union bank that they will just wake up one morning and sack 300 staffs lol... nothing I never see for nairaland. Someone will soon tell you that CBN members of staff are doing marketing just like someone said FIRS members of staff are doing marketing in the other thread Hahahaha.

Abeg me I need this CBN job.
Abeg who get d connect to get me CBN job, abeg do . Thank you.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2021
Nobody my guy,
If them get them for don collect am themselves
Jazberry1:

Abeg me I need this CBN job.
Abeg who get d connect to get me CBN job, abeg do . Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 05, 2021
Jazberry1:

You are right, na Baba God be sure connection
Whatever he decided for us ,we will accept it with good faith,we are counting on God

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KelvinBiggy: 11:40pm On May 05, 2021
GOOD NEWS;

CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION ONGOING. O LEVEL , BACHELORS AND OTHER DEGREE. THAT'S THE REASON FOR THE DELAY. NCDMB PLANS APL DISTRIBUTION IN WEEKS AFTER INTERVIEW SO THEY PLAN TO BE THOROUGH. FROM HR, NCDMB.

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 11:46pm On May 05, 2021
KelvinBiggy:
GOOD NEWS;

CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION ONGOING. O LEVEL , BACHELORS AND OTHER DEGREE. THAT'S THE REASON FOR THE DELAY. NCDMB PLANS APL DISTRIBUTION IN WEEKS AFTER INTERVIEW SO THEY PLAN TO BE THOROUGH. FROM HR, NCDMB.
Pls do you know how many they intend employing?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chidacris: 1:30am On May 06, 2021
KelvinBiggy:
GOOD NEWS;

Please will it be a virtual interview ??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ManDZzz: 5:08am On May 06, 2021
May Allah make us successful.... Aameen
APL bi'idhniLlah.

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:55am On May 06, 2021
How can they be verifying certificates of thousands of people they might not employ? Or do they know the people they want to employ already?

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dozie95: 8:01am On May 06, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:
How can they be verifying certificates of thousands of people they might not employ? Or do they know the people they want to employ already?
Good question.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 8:51am On May 06, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:
I have a feeling they are recruiting more than has been suggested here. May our wait be fruitful!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eddieo(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2021
Wanted to ask the same question too. Degree certificates are usually verified from the Registrar of Institutions. How do they intend to verify for all candidate that have not been employed yet?
May be they are screening for interview shortlisting but not verification.
ThreeBlackBird:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:57am On May 06, 2021
bukhety:

I have a feeling they are recruiting more than has been suggested here. May our wait be fruitful!

Even if they are recruiting far more people, wouldn't it be unnecessary waste of time and money to verify certificates of all candidates knowing fully well that the majority wouldn't be employed?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:03am On May 06, 2021
eddieo:
Wanted to ask the same question too. Degree certificates are usually verified from the Registrar of Institutions. How do they intend to verify for all candidate that have not been employed yet?
May be they are screening for interview shortlisting but not verification.
Verification is easy. With NYSC certificate verification which can be done online, they can tell the school you graduated from and your class of degree but it doesn't just make any sense that they are trying to verify results of candidates who wouldn't be employed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 9:10am On May 06, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Verification is easy. With NYSC certificate verification which can be one online, they can tell the school you graduated from and your class of degree but it doesn't just make any sense that they are trying to verify results of candidates who wouldn't be employed.
What if they want to employ us all? cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:14am On May 06, 2021
bukhety:

That would be cool grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:17am On May 06, 2021
Meeting on going today, success to all

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2021
scheme124:

Amen to that....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Manymen26: 9:21am On May 06, 2021
scheme124:
Amen
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 9:49am On May 06, 2021
scheme124:

Bros please any idea when this whole recruitment process is likely to be concluded

Thank you

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 10:02am On May 06, 2021
Anonymous200:

Bros please any idea when this whole recruitment process is likely to be concluded

Thank you
Leks4sure once said induction is September. I'm putting my mind on anytime in-between.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KHARYOUR: 10:29am On May 06, 2021
abi ooooo

bukhety:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:29am On May 06, 2021
Anonymous200:

Thank you
my brother pray to get APL at the end ,don't worry when the process will be over

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.