Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539203 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by engrcalvin: 7:16pm On May 23, 2021
freddybonz:

Which process has been cancelled pls?

The NCDMB recruitment process.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prowess007: 7:45pm On May 23, 2021
It will NOT be Canceled!!!
It will surprise you and your source.
God's got me through to this stage not to now be disappointed!!

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 9:18pm On May 23, 2021
engrcalvin:
I have also confirmed from a reliable person that truly the process has been cancelled.

I've always learnt to be submissive to the will of God. I meant there were times like these when I earnestly prayed for a way out and I never recieved a positive answer to my prayer only for God to answer me in a much bigger way after waiting on him.

Let's not give up guys! God who holds our future is alive and He'll make a way in times and places we have never imagined.

It is well.
[quote author=engrcalvinpost=101991694]

Ooooooooogaaaaaaaa!!!! Thank you. The recruitment has NOT been canceled..... who your source help
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bro1: 9:23pm On May 23, 2021
Canceled =No.
Paused= Maybe.
Lets keep praying for early continuation.
engrcalvin:
I have also confirmed from a reliable person that truly the process has been cancelled.

I've always learnt to be submissive to the will of God. I meant there were times like these when I earnestly prayed for a way out and I never recieved a positive answer to my prayer only for God to answer me in a much bigger way after waiting on him.

Let's not give up guys! God who holds our future is alive and He'll make a way in times and places we have never imagined.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonz: 9:59pm On May 23, 2021
philipianlobbos:

You see the Latches i'm recieving for discussing issues not related to NCDMB? It seems we will be seeking for his approval before discussing other issues aside NCDMB.

Anyways, NERC is mut for now, they wrote to FCC and collected some few names though.
Please do you know their salary package for entry level and whether they pay upfront or not?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gbyms: 11:02pm On May 23, 2021
Ndrt, peft, cart, nppr , dstv, ncdc, nnpc , nap, abc . so many corporations and government bodies in this country like this.
You guys are well connected and informed.
May God help us that are just watching everything like movie o.
As for this recruitment being cancelled, hmm. At worst it would turn to internal recruitment for the connected folks.
Hopefully we all get a fair shot at this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by akinx87billion(m): 1:03am On May 24, 2021
Abeg make una no vex oh I wan ask question weitin b the full meaning of the pef na, e dey sound to me say na perfume..... grin
NEZON:

Thanks for the update,
Pls how will pef contact those selected, is't by sending email, or by phone call and 2ndly

Those that are able to get in ,are they receiving there apl immediately,they show up in the office.n 3rdly

Do you have any idea of the number of those that are be selected in this 2nd list.

And please do you really know the actual salary and upfront,some pple say is 350,450 n upfront 4,or 5m. Thanks boss
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by elaino: 1:11am On May 24, 2021
akinx87billion:
Abeg make una no vex oh I wan ask question weitin b the full meaning of the pef na, e dey sound to me say na perfume..... grin
Petroleum Equalization Fund.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by akinx87billion(m): 1:14am On May 24, 2021
Thanks
elaino:
Petroleum Equalization Fund.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 1:58am On May 24, 2021
Wait o .... All this companies wey i de hear so, i never hear of dem once for my full life ..

Abeg make una allow God use una take gimme connection na...abeg
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 7:34am On May 24, 2021
nonireel:
Guys please don't derail this thread.

it should be exclusive to matters regarding NCDMB recruitment.

if you wish to discuss about other agencies, please open a thread for it.

let's be guided accordingly.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 7:46am On May 24, 2021
nonireel:
Guys please don't derail this thread.

it should be exclusive to matters regarding NCDMB recruitment.

if you wish to discuss about other agencies, please open a thread for it.

let's be guided accordingly.
I don't really understand why they choose to flood this thread with important but irrelevant information to the NCDMB RECRUITMENT we are all here for. I believe FIRS or whatever has their thread or they should actually open one, i think coming here to discuss it means they are denying people following up on that recruitment useful information.
They are complaining about Nigeria, but see how they misplace priority!
Create a thread for other recruitment activities and continue your discussion!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Teeeecash(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2021
nabzguy:

I don't really understand why they choose to flood this thread with important but irrelevant information to the NCDMB RECRUITMENT we are all here for. I believe FIRS or whatever has their thread or they should actually open one, i think coming here to discuss it means they are denying people following up on that recruitment useful information.
They are complaining about Nigeria, but see how they misplace priority!
Create a thread for other recruitment activities and continue your discussion!
Wehdon
Mr priority.. grin
What useful info is there to hear again ??
The recruitment is on hold for now...

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by omokudu(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2021
Prowess007:
It will NOT be Canceled!!!
It will surprise you and your source.
God's got me through to this stage not to now be disappointed!!

Keep your cool ooo, no too put all your mind here. Pray too, but have plan B

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2021
Gbyms:
Ndrt, peft, cart, nppr , dstv, ncdc, nnpc , nap, abc . so many corporations and government bodies in this country like this.
You guys are well connected and informed.
May God help us that are just watching everything like movie o.
As for this recruitment being cancelled, hmm. At worst it would turn to internal recruitment for the connected folks.
Hopefully we all get a fair shot at this.

Dstv grin grin

even me come dy wonder.
so all these agencies exist and Nigeria is still like dis undecided cry

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abiambo(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2021
Eggs in one basket � not “heads” take note

APL will come , so calm your nerves guys and go about your normal lives.

philipianlobbos:

I just went through your page...out of your 470 post, non is related to either NCDMB or any related agency or information that could be helpfull to any one here. Is either you are talking about toasting somebody's wife or baldadash. You've contributed no single thing here.

Information we post aside NCDMB could be helpful to those who didn't meet up in applying for the NCDMB job. it could also be usefull to those who aren't good in putting their head in one basket and expect to smile when it get crashes. It could be beneficial to those who weren't invited to upload their credentials to NCDMB, Hence,they have lost hope in NCDMB so kindly Go seat down some where and drink your ogogoro as usual....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Realinfo2021: 6:30pm On May 24, 2021
Mail will soon drop but the thing changed as far those people that were invited to upload decument ,no be say merit no de but very small as it had been corned by high profile people in the country ,people with leg and connection get upper hand before man and God, prayer is highly needed . This issue has been caused by IT people responsible for sending mail to people in which they send mail to people through back door and NCDMB mgt got to know therefore many things changed as even people from first exam were shortlisted this time. Success

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Harddiskng(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2021
...where is that person that was saying this is not DPR lol.

Realinfo2021:
....no be say merit no de but very small as it had been corned by high profile people in the country ,people with leg and connection get upper hand before man and God, prayer is highly needed .

Let me expatiate on this as one of the DPR veterans, greedy men like Mr. Ahmad Rufai Shakur showed pepper in the last recruitment.

If you applied to a role in social sciences where little training or no training is needed, Just unfollow this trend: go and focus on other things lol. If you applied for a specialized role along the line of engineering, chemistry etc. start your prayer and fasting grin

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 7:28pm On May 24, 2021
Harddiskng:

Let me expatiate on this as one of the DPR veterans, greedy men like Mr. Ahmad Rufai Shakur showed pepper in the last recruitment.

If you applied to a role in social sciences where little training or no training is needed, Just unfollow this trend: go and focus on other things lol. If you applied for a specialized role along the line of engineering, chemistry etc. start your prayer and fasting grin

Wahala be like bicycle
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 24, 2021
Harddiskng:

So true
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by club662suge: 9:16pm On May 24, 2021
Harddiskng:

Hi bro,

I beg to differ, Legal Support, Public relations, Administrative support, Human Resources and much more which are all social sciences require considerable level of experience to drive the company's objectives. They cannot be left unsupervised for entry level personell.

Regards.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 9:36pm On May 24, 2021
club662suge:

Hi bro,

I beg to differ, Legal Support, Public relations, Administrative support, Human Resources and much more which are all social sciences require considerable level of experience to drive the company's objectives. They cannot be left unsupervised for entry level personell.

Regards.
grin, person dey Tok connection wahala, you dey beg to differ. Ok o!

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 24, 2021
club662suge:

Hi bro,

Regards.
Out of point grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abokoku(f): 10:02pm On May 24, 2021
Exactly, if you score high in the first test, always check your mail for Interview Invite. Forget the last documentation, a lot of magomago happened during that process
Realinfo2021:
Mail will soon drop but the thing changed as far those people that were invited to upload decument ,no be say merit no de but very small as it had been corned by high profile people in the country ,people with leg and connection get upper hand before man and God, prayer is highly needed . This issue has been caused by IT people responsible for sending mail to people in which they send mail to people through back door and NCDMB mgt got to know therefore many things changed as even people from first exam were shortlisted this time. Success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Harddiskng(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2021
club662suge:

Hi bro,

I beg to differ, Legal Support , Public relations, Administrative support, Human Resources and much more which are all social sciences require considerable level of experience to drive the company's objectives. They cannot be left unsupervised for entry level personell.

Regards.

In this infamous word of Xtruzz - “be speaking english there” lool.

Whether it is entry level or experience hire, we are talking about merit here. First and foremost no son of a common can even smell HR, forget about that totally. The only one i would pick out of these which should expect merit is Legal, peradventure Ogas at the top don’t have enough Law candidates. For the rest they can slot in a connected candidate with Bsc in English/Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo to do it (training would be provided).

For most of social science related roles I would say it again, unfollow the trend and focus your energy elsewhere wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2021
bukhety:

grin, person dey Tok connection wahala, you dey beg to differ. Ok o!

God grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 10:10pm On May 24, 2021
God will surely come through for us that trust and faith in him!!! Out of thousands, we will be favored!!!
My God is good and kind to me.

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by acctantd(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2021
Harddiskng:

In this infamous word of Xtruzz - “be speaking english there” lool.

Whether it is entry level or experience hire, we are talking about merit here. First and foremost no son of a common can even smell HR, forget about that totally. The only one i would pick out of these which should expect merit is Legal, peradventure Ogas at the top don’t have enough Law candidates. For the rest they can slot in a connected candidate with Bsc in English/Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo to do it (training would be provided).

For most of social science related roles I would say it again, unfollow the trend and focus your energy elsewhere wink
People and their self-centeredness! Just because u study one of those courses made you think they are special. "Dey there dey give yourself false hope". Who told you there is no connected person for every available position? Who told your those courses you so believed can't be done by even an uneducated persons. Everybody keep postulating different theories to increase their hope. The earlier you stop that type of thought the better for you. Little wonder your name contains "hard".

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 11:37pm On May 24, 2021
acctantd:

People and their self-centeredness! Just because u study one of those courses made you think they are special. "Dey there dey give yourself false hope". Who told you there is no connected person for every available position? Who told your those courses you so believed can't be done by even an uneducated persons. Everybody keep postulating different theories to increase their hope. The earlier you stop that type of thought the better for you. Little wonder your name contains "hard".

People will always want to build theories to accommodate their fantasies. grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 3:37am On May 25, 2021
To all the DPR veterans in the house, gather here let's have a selfie grin
Harddiskng:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 3:46am On May 25, 2021
Connections or not. The oil and gas agencies in Nigeria gives more priorities to Engineering candidates in every recruitment.
This has been their trends, you can as well ask around but that is the bitter truth.
acctantd:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Harddiskng(m): 4:22am On May 25, 2021
acctantd:

A typical Nigerian always has a problem with the undiluted truth. So I don’t even argue with people like you. May God will preserve our lives to see this journey to the day, so you can eat your words.

For your information i studied a social science and applied for a social science role too but I am not here to sell you false hope, so i gave you the truth.

At the end of the day - “people only be believe, what they want to hear”.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.