Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1538517 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Imels(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dont give up..there is hope..a lot of candidates may have gotten other opportunities during the waiting period and may no longer be interested in NCDMB job..Just chyll and pray..
To newcastle and co..God bless you for always sharing some info with us..it is not easy..I pray God grant our request of getting employed there..As for me, the long waiting period was for a purpose.

Cirochukade:
With this!! Giving up things!! Me I don move on already.. Congrats to successful candidates

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Imels:

Dont give up..there is hope..a lot of candidates may have gotten other opportunities during the waiting period and may no longer be interested in NCDMB job..Just chyll and pray..
To newcastle and co..God bless you for always sharing some info with us..it is not easy..I pray God grant our request of getting employed there..As for me, the long waiting period was for a purpose.

okay o since u talk am
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Amex2018: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Very mature man.
Thanks for all your efforts
Newcastle2023:

@Ajaymain and @jjj37, I promise that I won't take out my precious time to respond to your very unfortunate posts here again.

The truth is, whenever you post, it tells a lot about who and what you are.

I made it abundantly clear to everyone that is sensible and reasonable enough, that the information I share here are from people I believe should know. I can put a name to everything I have posted here from day one.

I have had the opportunity to have connected with about the most privileged persons and also some of the most qualified applicants in the course of this recruitment. I speak with applicants on this very platform that reside in the UK, Netherlands, Senegal, Ghana, etc that uploaded their credentials after the second assessment.

For God's sake, this is an anonymous platform. What do you think is my personal gain doing all I do here? It's really unfortunate we have people that should know better behaving and talking in this unbelievably uncultured and crude manner. I really wish I could help.

Let me reiterate the fact that this unwarranted provocation will not deter me from posting whatever I deem necessary. I only have love and best wishes for all of you here. And not even you, birds of a feather, can change that. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eyenkuzi: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Those of you complaining about Newcastle info should find out how NNPC EH info from top men have all failed for two years and six months.Please note that the ES was appointed and takes instructions from above so plans change.If only you knew what goes on behind the scenes.
@Newcastle thanks for all you do and do not let anything go wrong with the relationship you have with your sources.They are the real deal.All your info are top notch and on point.
Jah bless

18 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tsplash: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
@Newcastle2023,
I have been following your post and responses to some individuals. You owe no one any duty to post, and it is high time you stop replying those accusing you. I will advise you to be open minded, as well as activate what I call "Control Alt Ignore". ignoring every negative vibes from people, while paying attention to what really matters most to you. Just ignore and move on.
Wishing us all the very best.

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kbrule1: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Newcastle2023:

@Sugarlover, the Cut Off Mark used was 50%. Just rely on God to see you through successfully. No need for unnecessary permutations.

@AjayMain and @jjj37, I promise that I won't take out my precious time to respond to your very unfortunate posts here again.

The truth is, whenever you post, it tells a lot about who and what you are.

I made it abundantly clear to everyone that is sensible and reasonable enough, that the information I share here are from people I believe should know. I can put a name to everything I have posted here from day one.

I have had the opportunity to have connected with about the most privileged persons and also some of the most qualified applicants in the course of this recruitment. I speak with applicants on this very platform that reside in the UK, Netherlands, Senegal, Ghana, etc that uploaded their credentials after the second assessment.

For God's sake, this is an anonymous platform. What do you think is my personal gain doing all I do here? It's really unfortunate we have people that should know better behaving and talking in this unbelievably uncultured and crude manner. I really wish I could help.

Let me reiterate the fact that this unwarranted provocation will not deter me from posting whatever I deem necessary. I only have love and best wishes for all of you here. And not even you, birds of a feather, can change that. Thank you.

A wise man once said that silence is Golden in some instances. Please Newcastle, pay no attention to those guys.
I once had a one on one rapport with a CEO of a Federal O&G Agency and he gave me a very confidential information regarding the recruitment which I took to our platform and posted. I even beat my chest in confidence and told hopefuls that if the information I gave to them didn’t come to pass as stated, I would cease to post on that platform again. That was my biggest mistake because it never came to pass until the CEO retired from service. My point is that these things happen especially in our country where professionalism is relegated for impunity and nepotism in cases like this. Lest I forget, even Leks4sure once stated that the recruitment had been cancelled, although I took it with a pinch of salt then. Newcastle please continue to do the good work you have been doing and may posterity be kind to you accordingly.

27 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Tugee: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
jjj37:

My brother i tire for that young man, if you caution him now, he'll crawl out to tell you his public personility profile and how expose he is. that guy talks like a woman and acts like a toddler.. Well, you've said it all., I guess we'll have to endure his nuisance for now.. WHAT BAFFLES ME IS HIS ENERGY TO DEFEND HIS RUBBISH AND AUTO-ALIGN IT WITH SERIOUS MEN POST.

I'm totally appalled and disappointed at how UNGRATEFUL a lot of you have been. Newcastle has done so much in giving us some good updates regarding this recruitment while none of you haven't contributed anything except to come here and call him out for his selfless sacrifice. I've been following this recruitment closely from last year and there hasn't been one information from Newcastle that doesn't have some serious element of truth in it.

From the period to expect the 1st and 2nd tests; to the information regarding uploading of documents; to him coming out to encourage everyone that the recruitment process is still ongoing and alive unlike some naysayers here who claimed that the process was dead and now the information that the interview will commence soon.

It's the audacity of saying 'He is defending RUBBISH' when you yourself have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread.

To Newcastle, some of us here who are enlightened and know how unpredictable government recruitments can be really appreciate the contributions and update you're doing and we pray your dream of landing an APL comes to pass.

To everyone who have been making invaluable contributions Kudos, keep up the good work and continue to be the good people you are.

To the rest of the team reading this, let's pray for GRACE to be shortlisted at the end cos if it's by "Connection or purely Merit," 99% of the people here are not going to make it.

God's speed to everyone.

20 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by liberalme: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
leks4sure:

To be factual, they are!

If you're a GT and you you have 2:1 or first class B.SC (no 2:2, hnd or whatever) in the courses listed in the newspaper advert, age 27 or below and you upload among first batch, it's almost certain you'll be invited. Though some GTs were selected from second batch because of federal character quota system and few courses without applicants that uploaded in the first batch.

For EH, aptitude test score wasn't a major factor once you scored above 50. Qualifications and cognate experience from reputable organisations were the deciding factors.

Thank you Lek4sure. Let's await good news, though I uploaded with the second batch.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Xixabella(f): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
So me that have hnd and upper credit..no hope for me...I pray...o...I don get am already...this discrepancy btw hnd nd bsc is bad...but I'm proud of my HND...what God cannot do doesnot exist...

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Xixabella:
So me that have hnd and upper credit..no hope for me...I pray...o...I don get am already...this discrepancy btw hnd nd bsc is bad...but I'm proud of my HND...what God cannot do doesnot exist...

That ugly dichotomy is utterly unacceptable. He will see you through successfully by His grace. What God cannot do does not exist!

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
HND
Upper Credit
Mechanical Engineering
Scored 83% in the 1st test
Scored 72% in the 2nd test
Uploaded with 2nd batch

Omo....

I still get hope for this recruitment jare...

God de with me till the end...

13 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Qwertyuser: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please what was required to be uploaded. I got the mail but can’t remember if I uploaded. It’s been long. Although I see that I read the mail.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
jasonex4:
HND
Upper Credit
Mechanical Engineering
Scored 83% in the 1st test
Scored 72% in the 2nd test
Uploaded with 2nd batch

Omo....

I still get hope for this recruitment jare...

God de with me till the end...
way must dey

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crytoguy:
way must dey

On God

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2021
May this week be filled with good news and opportunities for us all by God’s grace. We are ending this week with testimonies!!!!

14 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Please can you confirm whether the Governing Council still met today? I just spoke with a personal staff of the Chief Executive who debunked the meeting. I can see that some of these developments are very confidential even amongst majority of the members of staff.

@Nabzguy, I'd appreciate your response please. Thank you.

Yes meeting was held, and some crucial decisions were reached in furtherance of the 10 year road map which this current recruitment (manpower) is also on the table.
However, I don't want to be dragged like generator so I won't let the cat out of the bag because it's not necessary. Just get your suit or coat and coat ready for either a virtual or onsite chat. The hour is almost at hand, pray the vultures from the top of the rock don't upturn everything. Good luck in advance.

30 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2021
nabzguy:

Yes meeting was held, and some crucial decisions were reached in furtherance of the 10 year road map which this current recruitment (manpower) is also on the table.
However, I don't want to be dragged like generator so I won't let the cat out of the bag because it's not necessary. Just get your suit or coat and coat ready for either a virtual or onsite chat. The hour is almost at hand, pray the vultures from the top of the rock don't upturn everything. Good luck in advance.

Thanks for this update

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Cynthy008:
May this week be filled with good news and opportunities for us all by God’s grace. We are ending this week with testimonies!!!!
Amen

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2021
LOL @ COAT!

nabzguy:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kaleidoscope96: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Random Q and not relevant to this thread but can anyone confirm if you can now travel from Abuja to Delta by train? Any details you can share will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Kaleidoscope96:
Random Q and not relevant to this thread but can anyone confirm if you can now travel from Abuja to Delta by train? Any details you can share will be much appreciated.

I think the train stops at Lokoja, nd then you can take a cab frm there to Abuja...so i heard...

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kaleidoscope96: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thank you
jasonex4:

I think the train stops at Lokoja, nd then you can take a cab frm there to Abuja...so i heard...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by NickD(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kaleidoscope96:

The train moves from warri to itakpe in kogi state. You can then take a bus or cab from itakpe to Abuja. Or from Itakpe to Nataco(lokoja) from where you can still get a sienna bus or cab to Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mojounited(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kaleidoscope96:

Take a Warri - Ajaokuta - Itakpe bound train, alight at Ajaokuta. Then take Ajaokuta to Lokoja (Nataco) and proceed to Abuja from Nataco with a bus or taxi.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mojounited(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
NickD:

The train moves from warri to itakpe in kogi state. You can then take a bus or cab from itakpe to Abuja. Or from Itakpe to Nataco(lokoja) from where you can still get a sienna bus or cab to Abuja.

Good suggestion @NickD. But I think it will take him more time if he stays on the train all the way to Itakpe...

Ajaokuta to Itakpe on the train is about 33 minutes (and he still needs to do Itakpe to Lokoja by road for like an hour or more). Meanwhile, if he alights at Ajaokuta, he can get to Lokoja in one hour.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by emexodoms: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nawa o enough of this direction stuff please

You would get notifications thinking something is happening only to see direction since morning

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
emexodoms:
Nawa o enough of this direction stuff please

You would get notifications thinking something is happening only to see direction since morning

Fret not. Na night NCDMB mails dey drop
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Are you really sure about this or na cruise?
Cynthy008:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Cynthy008:

Normally na...

All their past mails came at night...

So if we are expecting mails, its going to be at night, most likely

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Qpetz: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
The calm before the storm.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Are we sure the mail is coming today? or are we just using previous trends?

Qpetz:
The calm before the storm.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kwiineth: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
The refresh Button in my mail has headache already.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.