Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539210 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingEd: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Good morning guys.who has ummm d material from wch or where d questions were selected for the last exams? Pls drop the link. Nagode!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Basilekeh: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
@Sugave is same as Tolade, those who started the old thread from the beginning knows this. He ran away when invites where sent and now he is back cause they called for another test. He won's stop his ranting so just ignore him....

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Seeker123: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Thank you. davide470
You did a great job
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by rocoh(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2021
KingEd:
Good morning guys.who has ummm d material from wch or where d questions were selected for the last exams? Pls drop the link. Nagode!

Same here.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingEd: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2021
rocoh:

Same here.

U too in need of it?

Pls someone shd help out. Just for study. Nagode again!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
So Tolaade made his way back to this thread under the name sugave grin . Wahala
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
What’s with the deletions on this page?
What’s the essence of the platform if certain information is deleted because someone has the sole right to?
We should respect peoples views as no one is wrong with regards to their opinion as far as this recruitment is concerned.
It is not right that you choose whose opinion is true or not
Let the platform free please.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Swtbabyvee(f): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Basilekeh:
@Sugave is same as Tolade, those who started the old thread from the beginning knows this. He ran away when invites where sent and now he is back cause they called for another test. He won's stop his ranting so just ignore him....
eyes rolls , smh
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by engrsyer(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Intels2020:
I noticed the previous thread created by Neekycee was removed hence, the reason for creating this to discuss.

I don't understand why the previous thread with over 200 pages was removed.

OH so that's what happened. No wonder I became blank of what is happening on this recruitment process
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by engrsyer(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
davide470:
GiantStrides11,
If you continue spamming this thread with your advert, you will be removed permanently.

Shugavee,
Stop derailing this thread with irrelavant argument. Continue and you will be removed also.
Good job bro.

At Least we shall decorum in the thread
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by alex2much(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Any update on the saturdays test? would it be same as the last? cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Swtbabyvee:
eyes rolls , smh

Welcome back Sugarvee
Is it not surprising both monicker ends with 'vee' lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Apexbb: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Anyone with past questions should inbox me please
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by antzlaive(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thou art wise grin
ennyj01:

Welcome back Sugarvee
Is it not surprising both monicker ends with 'vee' lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tintedtaf(f): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2021

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Archer009:

Not all of us here are without jobs dear. Since you have so much negativity in you, send me a message I will let you into NASS tomorrow for the PIB public hearing so you can have access to ask him the question yourself but I will make sure that’s all you can ask him. Then atleast you can have small joy and positivity return back in to your life.
Baba, I dey Abuja. I want to come to Nass tomorrow, can you help me in?

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Churock: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Newcastle2023:

1. Click on the three dots on your upper right

2. Click on 'History'

3. Click on 'Clear browsing data'

4. You will see 'Basic' and 'Advance'. Leave it on 'Basic'

5. Set the 'Time Range' to 'Last 24 hours'

6. Select 'Browsing history', 'Cookies and site data' and 'Cached images and files'

7. Then click on 'Clear data'

8. Log on to www.testmi.ng , forget the troubles and have a great time.

Didn’t work for me boss

Thank you

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Churock: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lbelieve:

If it opened with your mum's phone but not yours, I suggest you find an alternative before Saturday. See if you can get a laptop and be sure you can log in from the pc before then. All the best.

Yeah I’ll just have to use my office pc
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
...There are promises to get the screenshots of the test questions and the solutions across to candidates before they write the test...

People are ready to cash out of the process while some are ready to pay for this corruption.

If you pay for this arrangement, you are part of those that are destroying the nation. You do not deserve the job.

Repent!!!

How will merit play out in this case?

It is well with Nigeria.

PS, if you get the job through this dubious means, please don't go to church and do testimony.

It will amount to mocking God.

undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2021

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jacknn: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pls anybody with past question for experienced hire ncdmb pls post link
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CBNwords(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
electof:

...There are promises to get the screenshots of the test questions and the solutions across to candidates before they write the test...

People are ready to cash out of the process while some are ready to pay for this corruption.

If you pay for this arrangement, you are part of those that are destroying the nation. You do not deserve the job.

Repent!!!

It is well with Nigeria.

PS, if you get the job through this dubious means, please don't go to church and do testimony.

undecided

Whats the difference between them and those that will get APL through connect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
CBNwords:

Whats the difference between them and those that will get APL through connect

Paying for questions involves cheating and corruption. Anyone that is involved in this will get to NCDMB and continue his/her corrupt practices. They will make policies that do not make sense and Rob Nigerians.

Using connect is lobbying and it doesn't involve bribing. Paying for jobs is also similar to the first case.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bmatty123: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
electof:

Paying for questions involves cheating and corruption. Anyone that is involved in this will get to NCDMB and continue his/her corrupt practices. They will make policies that do not make sense and Rob Nigerians.

Using connect is lobbying and it doesn't involve bribing. Paying for jobs is also similar to the first case.

It is well.

Both are corruption. Cos lobbying for job will also hindered those that merit the job.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Iaz93: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
electof:

Repent!!!

It is well with Nigeria.

undecided
Oga chill
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Originakalokalo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Iaz93:

Oga chill

Lol.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
electof:

It is well.

There is actually no difference because it all amounts to getting the APL through any means apart from merit...

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Chizzyozi(f): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol, what if they don't do verbal, quantitative and current affairs like the last time...shebi aptitude test consists of other type of tests.

Inductive reasoning dey

Situational Judgemental test dey (did an aptitude test like this one time....It was pure situational test no verbal and maths)

Personality test dey....this one there is no right or wrong answer I think.

If they can give tests like that....it would reduce malpractices I think. So even if person screenshot....e no go sure

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Iaz93: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chizzyozi:
Lol, what if they don't do verbal, quantitative and current affairs like the last time...shebi aptitude test consists of other type of tests.

Inductive reasoning dey

Situational Judgemental test dey (did an aptitude test like this one time....It was pure situational test no verbal and maths)

If they can give tests like that....it would reduce malpractices I think. So even if person screenshot....e no go sure
So in general, what are you saying?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SonyaSpence: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chizzyozi:

Inductive reasoning dey

I strongly doubt their setting situational questions. It's very unlikely.

Likely they'll still copy questions from somewhere like they did last time.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EtieneSunshine: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2021
You aced this little drama.. u even made that offer! thanks for being such a great human being..

quote author=Archer009 post=98480780]
Lols now you sound funny grin grin so I should tell you who I am because I want you to have some joy in your life? It’s obvious the reason why you probably don’t have a job yet. If you were as smart as you claimed you would first of all sent the message and wait for the reply maybe then you would have known who I am. [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.