Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539043 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 8:56am On May 17, 2022
Sometimes this information given here is no cruise, but circumstances that we don't understand make it turn out to look like it's a cruise when it doesn't turn out to be the way we want.
I have gotten information too from top management staff at NCDMB that the list will be out at a particular time, but in the long run it didn't work out that way for reasons that up until now,I can't tell.
I believe that no sane person would just come out here to catch a cruise on the minds of people waiting anxiously for a life-changing job, unless the person no dey alright Walihi, and to what end will you be doing such.
This is a political season,let's just hope and pray they remember us, because everyone is fighting for their interest in government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 10:22am On May 17, 2022
Eno911:
Sometimes this information given here is no cruise, but circumstances that we don't understand make it turn out to look like it's a cruise when it doesn't turn out to be the way we want.
I have gotten information too from top management staff at NCDMB that the list will be out at a particular time, but in the long run it didn't work out that way for reasons that up until now,I can't tell.
I believe that no sane person would just come out here to catch a cruise on the minds of people waiting anxiously for a life-changing job, unless the person no dey alright Walihi, and to what end will you be doing such.
This is a political season,let's just hope and pray they remember us, because everyone is fighting for their interest in government.

Correct!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ulaeto: 11:36am On May 17, 2022
No list of any successful candidate or candidates that has been forwarded to FCC from anywhere.
#from the tower - There's debate of discarding the recruitment for substantiive replacement later on in the year.. My findings on the issue.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nimisol: 2:08pm On May 17, 2022
Different stories/updates from different sources. We don't know what to believe anymore. We move though!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Stoker: 11:22am On May 18, 2022
Honestly at this point, Hope is packing up to leave. The process has taken its toll on the hopefuls.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 9:24pm On May 18, 2022
It's over.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dedonrukky: 10:01pm On May 18, 2022
Tolaade will soon speak

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 10:08pm On May 18, 2022
Please what is over?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 5:56am On May 19, 2022
Bigdadson:
It's over.

I still don't understand how someone will deliberately drop an half info to a thread that we all know it is anxious for a most sincere update and a complete info to the best of one's ability.

Bigdadson, you just say: "it is over" . You know it well that everyone will ask "what is over?" but you decided to stop there by keeping some curious mind in suspense. This ain't nice at all.

Pls this does not defict the real person in you.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tolaade1960: 7:11am On May 19, 2022
Honestly, I don't know how I would have explained better since oilandgasjobs.com was advertised.
I still stand to be corrected that
. the advert was not genuine from NCDMB . NCDMB is a medium organised govt organization to delay recruiting for long , even bigger NNPC does take longer like that .
.The agency' had denied the advert severally.
. How would you do unsupervised online tests , upload credentials and to be employed like that.
. What would NCDMB gain from hiding it's name from a public recruitments ?

My advise, with present technology disruption, develop skills , get certified in IT and earn big than govt jobs.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 7:26am On May 19, 2022
Good morning,

A new acting GM is now in charge..

May God grant her good heart on the recruitment..

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 8:47am On May 19, 2022
SatB:

I still don't understand how someone will deliberately drop an half info to a thread that we all know it is anxious for a most sincere update and a complete info to the best of one's ability.

Bigdadson, you just say: "it is over" . You know it well that everyone will ask "what is over?" but you decided to stop there by keeping some curious mind in suspense. This ain't nice at all.

Pls this does not defict the real person in you.

Wait for it....

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aligs: 9:13am On May 19, 2022
Bigdadson:

Wait for it....

Okay thanks for the comment....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aligs: 9:16am On May 19, 2022
tolaade1960:
Honestly, I don't know how I would have explained better since oilandgasjobs.com was advertised.
. the advert was not genuine from NCDMB . NCDMB is a medium organised govt organization to delay recruiting for long , even bigger NNPC does take longer like that .
. How would you do unsupervised online tests , upload credentials and to be employed like that.

My advise, with present technology disruption, develop skills , get certified in IT and earn big than govt jobs.

Most agencies hide their recruitment these days. I mean that's the reason we are all in nairaland looking for info on the latest recruitment. I was actually shocked when NHIS invited people for interview via whatsapp. It was advertised and some thought it was a scam. Welcome to Nigeria where recruitment don't follow any format or process... Atleast NCDMB was kind enough to give out clues in a public and widely read newspaper and conducted two aptitude tests and thereby giving those without any connection hope!!!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tolaade1960: 9:34am On May 19, 2022
What you are saying might be correct as par politics and influence and this what affects merit and qualified Nigerians in govt jobs.

But the point is that oilandgajobs.com is not genuine recruitment from NCDMB . It may release another recruiting drive and it's name would be mentioned in the advert .

aligs:

Most agencies hide their recruitment these days. I mean that's the reason we are all in nairaland looking for info on the latest recruitment. I was actually shocked when NHIS invited people for interview via whatsapp. It was not advertised and some thought it was a scam. Welcome to Nigeria where recruitment don't follow any format or process... Atleast NCDMB was kind enough to give out clues in a public and widely read newspaper and conducted two aptitude tests and thereby giving those without any connection hope!!!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 11:13am On May 19, 2022
@bigdadson please kindly explain what you mean by it's over in clear terms, because we don't seem to understand the angle you are driving at.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mahonnne: 2:18pm On May 19, 2022
tolaade1960:

Believe it or not, this very recruitment is/ was for NCDMB. We only don’t know what the status is at the moment, but I confirmed from FCC that it is/was for NCDMB.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by adeakin777: 2:32pm On May 19, 2022
May is drawing to a close and we are yet to be notified. Truth is, my opinion, if this exercise is not completed by next month, then it is as good as dead. I'll just classify it as NNPC EH 2.0 and move on. Recruitments for government jobs in the penultimate year of an election year almost always do not see the light of day.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by latoiya: 4:47pm On May 19, 2022
Which agency is NCDMB ?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 4:53pm On May 19, 2022
This recruitment is still very much alive...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 4:54pm On May 19, 2022
Mahonnne:

Believe it or not, this very recruitment is/ was for NCDMB. We only don’t know what the status is at the moment, but I confirmed from FCC that it is/was for NCDMB.

You should also confirm the status of the recruitment from the side of FCC....

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 7:46pm On May 19, 2022
If anyone feels the recruitment is not from NCDMB, why bother yourself about it,when even the ES was on live radio interview and was asked about the the recruitment and he said they are waiting for approval to go ahead, some persons will never ever believe anything because they already have bad energy in them, recruitment that was publicly advertised on the dailies and someone will still say its not from NCDMB, abeg tell us the organization that is recruiting since you know that it's not NCDMB.
I guess some persons never got the opportunity to apply or write the exams, let alone upload online,that's why they keep discouraging people who believe that the recruitment will be concluded in due time.
Let's keep believing God, it shall end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 7:56pm On May 19, 2022
This recruitment is genuine, there exist a list of those who beat the cut off and those whose name is written in red and green ink.
Unfortunately the amount with red and green outnumbered the total number of opening, while majority of those in colored inks who managed to sit for the cbt failed helplessly.
Now because of the nature of the black hat man, he cannot in good conscience pick colored against brains and of cause he also needs to be careful in order not to find himself in labor market if he doesn't do the bidding of those who careless for the common man, he has to go the snail way until the green and red pen almost run out of ink.
I hope this answers the question of the delay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meetgaya: 8:42pm On May 19, 2022
Eno911:
If anyone feels the recruitment is not from NCDMB, why bother yourself about it,when even the ES was on live radio interview and was asked about the the recruitment and he said they are waiting for approval to go ahead, some persons will never ever believe anything because they already have bad energy in them, recruitment that was publicly advertised on the dailies and someone will still say its not from NCDMB, abeg tell us the organization that is recruiting since you know that it's not NCDMB.
I guess some persons never got the opportunity to apply or write the exams, let alone upload online,that's why they keep discouraging people who believe that the recruitment will be concluded in due time.
Let's keep believing God, it shall end in praise.

You people still energy to respond to negativity.
It is when you respond to them they feel as something. Kindly ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prowess007: 9:10pm On May 19, 2022
@Tolade, U no go rest?
From my source in FCC, they've given NCDMB the Nod to Conclude the Recruitment process!

That the Name NCDMB was not clearly stated in the recruitment process does not invalidate it. Who on earth would go on national newspapers to announce a Scam Vacancy?
Who would waste massive resources in conducting tests and creating database?
For once, be objective and stop being pessimistic. Highest, leave us alone to be the fools, and observe
If the recruitment is not concluded yet, there must be political touches here and there as usual...and that's currently quite normal in this our country.
Let's just hope on and on.......someone has said FCC has given NCDMB deadline to conclude the Recruitment......so, all we should do is PRAY......Pray that the recruitment is concluded within the deadline, that it favours those of us seriously hoping, that the recruitment is not massively hijacked by the policians.

As for me ooo, I AM STILL VERY VERY HOPEFULL!!!!

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 9:11pm On May 19, 2022
nabzguy:
This recruitment is genuine, there exist a list of those who beat the cut off and those whose name is written in red and green ink.
Unfortunately the amount with red and green outnumbered the total number of opening, while majority of those in colored inks who managed to sit for the cbt failed helplessly.
Now because of the nature of the black hat man, he cannot in good conscience pick colored against brains and of cause he also needs to be careful in order not to find himself in labor market if he doesn't do the bidding of those who careless for the common man, he has to go the snail way until the green and red pen almost run out of ink.
I hope this answers the question of the delay.

Kindly respond to my DM pls. e get y.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 9:27pm On May 19, 2022
SatB:

Responded. I hope you no be DSS

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 9:38pm On May 19, 2022
Omo my guy gaz shout oh, hope you no be DSS LoL.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 9:39pm On May 19, 2022
So me you no go reply my own dm.
nabzguy:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 11:02pm On May 19, 2022
Attahir180:
So me you no go reply my own dm.
Knock and the door shall be opened.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 7:16am On May 20, 2022
nabzguy:

Lol.. grin grin. Not at all bro..

Meanwhile, I appreciate your conversation. It was indeed a fruitful one.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Scholar270: 10:59am On May 20, 2022
SatB:

You continue to ask people to respond to your dm while I have sent you dm twice now, you refused to respond.

We always seek to get info from people that we think they have it. You don't know why I dm you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.