Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1538668 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
Scholar270:

You continue to ask people to respond to your dm while I have sent you dm twice now, you refused to respond.

We always seek to get info from people that we think they have it. You don't know why I dm you.

Ohhhh...! Sorry big bro. Believe you me I haven't seen your DM. To resolve issue however, I have just DM you now. So we shall talk soon.

Meanwhile, hope am safe? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Scholar270: 9:49pm On May 20, 2022
SatB:

Ohhhh...! Sorry big bro. Believe you me I haven't seen your DM. To resolve issue however, I have just DM you now. So we shall talk soon.

Meanwhile, hope am safe? cheesy grin

No problem... I am fine now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by keekee89: 7:54am On May 22, 2022
Sorry for bringing this here....abeg who have info on FIRS Please please please
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by JobbyGuy: 9:25am On May 22, 2022
NCDMB almost going the NNPC EH 2019 route

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Vuresolo(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2022
NCDMB is no longer feasible, guys move on

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hessian: 11:36am On May 22, 2022
A bitter pill to swallow!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 12:32pm On May 22, 2022
Vuresolo:
NCDMB is no longer feasible, guys move on

Mr. Waka-now.com, you were never part of this recruitment; how do you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 12:34pm On May 22, 2022
Hessian:
A bitter pill to swallow!

Bitter pill is for those who took too much sugar na grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 9:12pm On May 22, 2022
May our expectations never be a disappointment, we pray that this week should favor us for good.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SIRPET: 9:35pm On May 22, 2022
Eno911:
May our expectations never be a disappointment, we pray that this week should favor us for good.
Till July August
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 7:10am On May 23, 2022
Good morning...

Anyone who has it way in Federal Character Commission should please confirm the status of the recruitment from top officials...

I still believe the problem of issuance of APL is still with FCC..

philipianlobbos

TammyAnybody
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by rchwiz: 10:54am On May 23, 2022
burantashii:
NCDMB to commence issuance of APL and working gadget (laptop) soon....APL is being distributed to courier (DHL) ..

burantashii:
Good morning...

Anyone who has it way in Federal Character Commission should please confirm the status of the recruitment from top officials...

philipianlobbos

TammyAnybody

GTFOH...

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 11:06am On May 23, 2022
rchwiz:

GTFOH...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 23, 2022
burantashii:
Good morning...

philipianlobbos

TammyAnybody
NCDMB top officials are currently at Lagos Continental Hotel for the Nigerian Content Midstream and Downstream Oil and Gas Stakeholders Summit organized by Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB). Let’s see if we could get information from them once they are back in town. Isn’t a promise please.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2022
But the waver is expiring next month. We will keep our fingers crossed then.
SIRPET:

Till July August
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 3:02pm On May 23, 2022
If the waiver is expiring next month, how come we have to wait until July -august again, or do they intend to get another waiver after the expiration of this one in June.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 4:09pm On May 23, 2022
Good day Friends and Well wishers of this recruitment, i have a suggestion for all here to ponder on and make thier own inputs. This recruitment we believe is from NCDMB or atleast from its Associates, no matter how stealthy they might want to make it look or make the world to think it's not from them, the facts is the world already knows to some extent its from them or at least, the facts is pointing towards their directions.. Therefore, my proposition goes this way;
1) Cant we officially write as a group of concerned Nigerians inquiring (freedom of information act) from Ncdmb and FCC copying SERVICOM and HMoSPR on the status of this recruitment they started in 2020. OR
2) As soon as we're arm with the necessary information and facts about the recruitment, we can proceed to send a delegation to the Secretary or HR office on a fact finding mission about the status of the recruitment.
3) A letter can also be written to the (Testmi, Quomos system) conductors/organizers of those exams seeking clarification and also copying necessary authorities on the status of the process they started aswell.

In all, i believe if we want to see a turn around, we must deviate from our usual mentality of waiting in idleness, keeping hope alive and celebrating idiotic updates which sometimes is decapitating our brains from thinking out a way. I believe in the can do mentality and to be honest with you guys inaction is a killer of dreams and destiny. Let's all put our heads together now and make a move, whatever moves we can think of, we can never tell what difference or impact it could make.
Let it be that we tried and failed than live or leave here in regrets..

# I implore those of us who has link in FCC to start doing their findings there for clues (clearance, permissions, notices, memos etc) pointing the recruitment to NCDMB as this would be a good place to start from, since if we are writing to them, we need to provide them with all the necessary evidence and proofs to show they're the ones recruiting.

Suggestions are welcome as to how to go about it. I personally I'm open to any kind of ideas towards realizing this venture. God bless ye all,
God bless Ncdmb,
God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 4:42pm On May 23, 2022
jjj37:
Good day Friends and Well wishers of this recruitment, i have a suggestion for all here to ponder on and make thier own inputs. This recruitment we believe is from NCDMB or atleast from its Associates, no matter how stealthy they might want to make it look or make the world to think it's not from them, the facts is the world already knows to some extent its from them or at least, the facts is pointing towards their directions.. Therefore, my suggestion goes this way;
1) Cant we officially write as a group of concerned Nigerians inquiring (freedom of information act) from Ncdmb and FCC copying SERVICOM and HMoSPR on the status of this recruitment they started in 2020. OR
2) As soon as we're arm with the necessary information and facts about the recruitment, we can proceed to send a delegation to the Secretary or HR office on a fact finding mission about the status of the recruitment.
3) A letter can also be written to the (Testmi, Quomos system) conductors/organizers of those exams seeking clarification and also copying necessary authorities on the status of the process they started aswell.

In all, i believe if we want to see a turn around, we must deviate from our usual mentality of waiting in idleness, keeping hope alive and celebrating idiotic updates which sometimes is decapitating our brains from thinking out a way. I believe in the can do mentality and to be honest with you guys inaction is a killer of dreams and destiny. Let's all put our heads together now and make a move, whatever moves we can think of, we can never tell what difference or impact it could make.

# I implore those of us who has link in FCC to start doing their findings there for clues (clearance, permissions, notices, memos etc) pointing the recruitment to NCDMB as this would be a good place to start from, since if we are writing to them, we need to provide them with all the necessary evidence and proofs to show they're the ones recruiting.

Suggestions are welcome as to how to go about it. I personally I'm open to any kind of ideas towards realizing this venture. God bless ye all,
God bless Ncdmb,
God bless Nigeria!

Well, such could be done. A brilliant Idea I most say, however, no body and no agency should be privy to such a letter. The letter should be written as private to him only and it should be polite and friendly.

Copying other agencies means looking for trouble.

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonz: 8:29pm On May 23, 2022
Sincere advice sir, move on with your life. If they call you for apl fine, if they don’t all good. Let’s be honest unless they’re recruiting in thousands like NNPC, a son of nobody will not get this without strong connection. This is Nigeria, even to get teaching job at a government secondary school you need connection talkless of NCDMB. So my advice is if you don’t have someone influential at the top pushing for you, forget about this recruitment. Even if you have someone, as long as that person is not your father or mother don’t put too much hope because people disappoint all the time.
Funny thing is Simbi can reply your letter with “Additional manpower not needed at the moment” or something like that. Therefore sending letter should be the least of your concern now, he’s not obligated to recruit. If you have connect just keep applying pressure, if you don’t have connect continue living your life as if NCDMB doesn’t exist.
jjj37:
Good day Friends and Well wishers of this recruitment, i have a suggestion for all here to ponder on and make thier own inputs. This recruitment we believe is from NCDMB or atleast from its Associates, no matter how stealthy they might want to make it look or make the world to think it's not from them, the facts is the world already knows to some extent its from them or at least, the facts is pointing towards their directions.. Therefore, my proposition goes this way;

God bless Ncdmb,
God bless Nigeria!

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 3:37am On May 24, 2022
Anonz:
Sincere advice sir, move on with your life. If they call you for apl fine, if they don’t all good. Let’s be honest unless they’re recruiting in thousands like NNPC, a son of nobody will not get this without strong connection. This is Nigeria, even to get teaching job at a government secondary school you need connection talkless of NCDMB. So my advice is if you don’t have someone influential at the top pushing for you, forget about this recruitment. Even if you have someone, as long as that person is not your father or mother don’t put too much hope because people disappoint all the time.
Funny thing is Simbi can reply your letter with “Additional manpower not needed at the moment” or something like that. Therefore sending letter should be the least of your concern now, he’s not obligated to recruit. If you have connect just keep applying pressure, if you don’t have connect continue living your life as if NCDMB doesn’t exist.

Very correct, one of the ways it could turn out, however, we can never tell, anything is possible. This is life, i was part of DPR 2010 recruitment, after interview, those guys wanted to act funny and scrap both the NNPC and DPR but i remember it's an open letter we contributed money here in nairaland (thread had been delete) and wrote to Diezeni and Goodluck that saved us. though lots of us didn't make it to the agency, a lots of guys also made it including some friends who didn't know anybody, infact someone i know who knew the then former DD-Engineering & Standards didn't make it.. this life has no sure pattern, some of us can push with connections and it fails while some will push with stubborn faith and it will work... So my brother/sister always do your part in this world and leave the rest to act out.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 4:04am On May 24, 2022
That was then bro! Any letter now is just a waste of time because the people that are meant to fight for the common Man will be compensated with one or two slots and look away while the nepotism will be on play. DPR 2016 recruitment is an evident of how nepotism is now the other of the day in our MDAs.
jjj37:

Very correct, one of the ways it could turn out, however, we can never tell, anything is possible. This is life, i was part of DPR 2010 recruitment, after interview, those guys wanted to act funny and scrap both the NNPC and DPR but i remember it's an open letter we contributed money and wrote to diezeni and Goodluck that served us. though lots of didn't make it to the agency, a lots of us made it including some friends who didn't know anybody, even someone i know who knew the then former DD-Engineering & Standards didn't make it.. this life has no sure pattern, some of us can push with connections and it fails while some will push with stubborn faith and it will work... So my brother/sister always do your part in this world and leave the rest to act out.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kbrule1: 8:08am On May 24, 2022
Good morning everyone, I watched an interview on AIT a couple of weeks ago when the guest was complaining about nepotism and hijack of job slots (he is a Civil rights activist). He stated how his group petitioned the NASS on CBN's alleged illegal recruitments over time. When the letter was received by NASS, he was summoned to a meeting and was clearly told to his face that there's nothing they can do since their wards and relatives are also beneficiaries of the nepotistic and job racketeering acts of MDAs in Nigeria. The idea of escalating this issue is nice but not advisable in our clime as this will be another avenue for the Hawks to remember this matter. Also, note that the seeming delay of this process may be to our advantage as most of the gladiators are enmeshed in their political battles, so in my own opinion, the time is right for calls to start rolling in earnestly.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 8:16am On May 24, 2022
kbrule1:
Good morning everyone, I watched an interview on AIT a couple of weeks ago when the guest was complaining about nepotism and hijack of job slots (he is a Civil rights activist). He stated how his group petitioned the NASS on CBN's alleged illegal recruitments over time. When the letter was received by NASS, he was summoned to a meeting and was clearly told to his face that there's nothing they can do since their wards and relatives are also beneficiaries of the nepotistic and job racketeering acts of MDAs in Nigeria. The idea of escalating this issue is nice but not advisable in our clime as this will be another avenue for the Hawks to remember this matter. Also, note that the seeming delay of this process may be to our advantage as most of the gladiators are enmeshed in their political battles, so in my own opinion, the time is right for calls to start rolling in earnestly.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 9:38am On May 24, 2022
When it comes to govt. jobs, tact is usually the best approach.

While the idea of an "open letter" may seem well intended, sadly it would (most likely) do more harm than good.

They don't like to be called out! Nigeria is one huge "crime scene" with the amount of corruption and acts being perpetrated.
I would say follow up individually by any means available to you. (Remembering actions have consequences). So legal/legit means.

It is even so ridiculous we have waited this long for a job we're uncertain of getting and have no concrete information from the recruiting organization. Ridiculous!

This nairaland thread: bants, interactions, quarrels, cruise etc has been the only thing keeping the recruitment on the minds of most people.

Hope is the only thing we have! HOPE! (Hopefully this is not a hopeless country)!

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bro1: 2:19pm On May 25, 2022
True talk
ProIT:
When it comes to govt. jobs, tact is usually the best approach.

While the idea of an "open letter" may seem well intended, sadly it would (most likely) do more harm than good.

They don't like to be called out! Nigeria is one huge "crime scene" with the amount of corruption and acts being perpetrated.
I would say follow up individually by any means available to you. (Remembering actions have consequences). So legal/legit means.

It is even so ridiculous we have waited this long for a job we're uncertain of getting and have no concrete information from the recruiting organization. Ridiculous!

This nairaland thread: bants, interactions, quarrels, cruise etc has been the only thing keeping the recruitment on the minds of most people.

Hope is the only thing we have! HOPE! (Hopefully this is not a hopeless country)!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AjayMain: 7:19pm On May 25, 2022
kbrule1:

Good day Sir, there's something I don't seem to understand, is it that taking action when you have been pushed to the wall is now a problem, is fear a reason not to take a good action, I read someone on this group saying, that, it will cause more harm than good, what's really the meaning of that, it has already caused harm for several people here, so what are we saying, every action must have either a negative or positive effect, remember that this administration is winding up, soon it wont be possible to continue this recruitment, lets take action and I am willing to be part of it, whether a letter to senate, board, etc. if you read the scriptures for example Esther 4:16, she needed to take a decision that may lead to her death, she said if I perish I perish, Paul same thing in Acts 21:13 etc. Even if our action will cause only one person to get the job amongst everyone on this group its okay, even if it will cause more hulks to attack the recruitment, even if none of us gets it, even if they deny it, it doesn't matter the outcome, we must begin to think about the future of this country and help bring change, I keep hearing federal ministry jobs this is how they do this, this is how they do that, if we continue saying this, they will never change, am planning on talking to the senator representing my zone, such that by law every recruitment must be completed between a stipulated time or cancelled, there should be noting like extension through FCC and everyone that applied must be notified of his/her status. lets remember they are the ones that need us, if they decide to get senators children we don't lose anything, they are the one at lost because we have the experience that would have helped them move forward, as far as there is life there is hope and in fact better hope than NCDMB.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mart101: 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
E remain make people begin publish articles and novels here. All this long write up sef. I only just scan through to see if any relevant thing to this recruitment. The rest countless paragraphs no concern me

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kbrule1: 1:01am On May 26, 2022
AjayMain:

Good day Sir, there's something I don't seem to understand, is it that taking action when you have been pushed to the wall is now a problem, is fear a reason not to take a good action, I read someone on this group saying, that, it will cause more harm than good, what's really the meaning of that, it has already caused harm for several people here, so what are we saying, every action must have either a negative or positive effect, remember that this administration is winding up, soon it wont be possible to continue this recruitment, lets take action and I am willing to be part of it, whether a letter to senate, board, etc. if you read the scriptures for example Esther 4:16, she needed to take a decision that may lead to her death, she said if I perish I perish, Paul same thing in Acts 21:13 etc. Even if our action will cause only one person to get the job amongst everyone on this group its okay, even if it will cause more hulks to attack the recruitment, even if none of us gets it, even if they deny it, it doesn't matter the outcome, we must begin to think about the future of this country and help bring change, I keep hearing federal ministry jobs this is how they do this, this is how they do that, if we continue saying this, they will never change, am planning on talking to the senator representing my zone, such that by law every recruitment must be completed between a stipulated time or cancelled, there should be noting like extension through FCC and everyone that applied must be notified of his/her status. lets remember they are the ones that need us, if they decide to get senators children we don't lose anything, they are the one at lost because we have the experience that would have helped them move forward, as far as there is life there is hope and in fact better hope than NCDMB.

Greetings bro, please I am not in any way saying that escalating this matter is bad. However, whatever you wish to do must be done with wisdom. The people you want to cry to are the same Hawks waiting to hijack the process. I am very positive that Engr Wabote is protecting the commoners in this recruitment and since most of the Hawks are distracted by their electoral activities, this is the best time to conclude the recruitment before the polity gets back to normalcy.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 7:00am On May 26, 2022
AjayMain:

All these actions are just wasting of time as far as this administration is concerned. They don't have conscience at all. We spent millions on NNPC EH to get feedback, we did many publications on widely read newspapers, they turned blind eyes to it. We took protest to Tower, no results, we bombarded them on Twitter, no result. What else!! This country is something else. Is better we use our energy for better things. When it is time, they will release it. I personally sent message to Engineer Simbi Wabote when he accepted my connection request on LinkedIn and ask for the status of the recruitment. Till today, Baba didn't respond. What I know is, what will be, will be. I wish us best of luck in our endeavors.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 7:32am On May 26, 2022
When it's time, they will get back to us...

T4kbaba:

All these actions are just wasting of time as far as this administration is concerned. They don't have conscience at all. We spent millions on NNPC EH to get feedback, we did many publications on widely read newspapers, they turned blind eyes to it. We took protest to Tower, no results, we bombarded them on Twitter, no result. What else!! This country is something else. Is better we use our energy for better things. When it is time, they will release it. I personally sent message to Engineer Simbi Wabote when he accepted my connection request on LinkedIn and ask for the status of the recruitment. Till today, Baba didn't respond . What I know is, what will be, will be. I wish us best of luck in our endeavors.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2022
burantashii:
When it's time, they will get back to us...

That's what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonz: 2:31pm On May 26, 2022
I always say this, sending letters, protesting, shouting or wailing can never make any agency to recruit. Nobody can force any agency to recruit. The only situations where letters and petitions work is when there are irregularities in a completed recruitment, that is no federal character representation, MD giving 4 of his sons appointment letters etc. But if an MD decides he doesn’t want to recruit no one can force him. The FG will even side with him because that’ll mean less money spent on salaries and employee compensation.

T4kbaba:

All these actions are just wasting of time as far as this administration is concerned. They don't have conscience at all. We spent millions on NNPC EH to get feedback, we did many publications on widely read newspapers, they turned blind eyes to it. We took protest to Tower, no results, we bombarded them on Twitter, no result. What else!! This country is something else. Is better we use our energy for better things. When it is time, they will release it. I personally sent message to Engineer Simbi Wabote when he accepted my connection request on LinkedIn and ask for the status of the recruitment. Till today, Baba didn't respond. What I know is, what will be, will be. I wish us best of luck in our endeavors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.