Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1538685 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by engrsyer(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Haba I thought this thread is long dead. I pray for God to give you people your heart desires.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
SIRPET:
Any updates from the tower
Tower dey give updates oo everyday on Twitter grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cirochukade:
Tower dey give updates oo everyday on Twitter grin

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Attahir180:
No one has been recruited with regards to the 2020 NCDMB recruitment weather through back door or officially.
The training has nothing to do with the recruitment, I know someone that was called for the training.
Certainly, the recruitment will be concluded.

You are very right...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nimisol: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Let's just move on guys. If it comes it comes. News from the tower says it'll be concluded soonest�

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Negative
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nawaoo
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Imels(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Same news since 2020..hmm
Dnt know what to believe again.. I pray new govt doesn't meet this recruitment cos if they meet, they will surely cancel it

Nimisol:
Let's just move on guys. If it comes it comes. News from the tower says it'll be concluded soonest�
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Realhussein: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Actually, the whole process is flawed since from the beginning of this recruitment. The way and manner the aptitude test was conducted is a clear example.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Realhussein: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
What about the FCC certificate of compliance given to NCDMB with respect to the recruitment? The 3 months tenor will expire this June! Will they apply for another one if it expired?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nigeria our country where everything is possible,I don't see anything like due process in this country, FCC or no FCC deadline, if and when the time is nigh it will happen, after all the person chairing the FCC na person put am there, some people will tell you that they themselves are the due process, meaning they are the law.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by livinglifemgr: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Kindly check your DM
Bigdadson:
Negative
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SIRPET: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Even connect no flow. He don tire.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meetgaya: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Realhussein:
Actually, the whole process is flawed since from the beginning of this recruitment. The way and manner the aptitude test was conducted is a clear example.

There is nothing with the aptitude test. ICPC did same thing last year and concluded their recruitment. So don't blame the test

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by adeakin777: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
It's the last day of the mid-year, by all affirmations, the FCC clearance of 3 months expires today and yet this recruitment is still looking like a magic trick.

But in hindsight, I can say I understand this better. I have been in the private sector all my life, but in the past 8 months I underwent a Federal Government Agency Recruitment and these were my takeaways:
*It is extremely difficult to complete an open public service recruitment by pleasing everybody, there is always a faction that will be dissatisfied and would want the whole process to be cancelled.
*it is easier to complete a public service recruitment in secret; whether by merit or connections or both. Completion of the recruitment by connections is ubiquitous but the process I went through appeared to be through merit. However, the caliber of persons met on the day of documentation showed that it was ultimately a mixture of both merit and connections.
*The North has a stronghold of the public service(I do not say this to start a tribal war, just stating the fact and FYI, I do have northern friends). This perhaps might be the reason NCDMB has refused to move its HQ to Abuja or Lagos, maybe, to reduce external influences.
*FCC's involvement in public service recruitment may be doing more harm than good. The 10th best candidate in one state may miss out on appointment even if he performed better than the best performing from another state.
*Lastly, the scrupulous and amorous politicians we have will continue lobbying for unqualified candidates into public service due to their selfish interests. Even D-list agencies or lower are bought, sold or lobbied for. To believe that this recruitment by NCDMB is not closely watched by these politicians will be a massive understatement.

In summary, I believe the trajectory of this recruitment will end in one of 2 outcomes; It is stalled to the closing embers to at least get a good number of candidates by merit into the organization OR it has been delayed for so long that so many stakeholders are dissatisfied and it will be out rightly cancelled(NCDMB were smart to remain anonymous throughout the recruitment thus far therefore an outright cancellation will have little or no ripple effect). In all, I do hope this recruitment journey transcends into something positive to some(if not all) of us.

I wish everyone Godspeed in their future endeavors.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations bro. One of the big 4 did well but we can't exclude influence in government recruitment.

adeakin777:
It's the last day of the mid-year, by all affirmations, the FCC clearance of 3 months expires today and yet this recruitment is still looking like a magic trick.

But in hindsight, I can say I understand this better. I have been in the private sector all my life, but in the past 8 months I underwent a Federal Government Agency Recruitment and these were my takeaways:
*It is extremely difficult to complete an open public service recruitment by pleasing everybody, there is always a faction that will be dissatisfied and would want the whole process to be cancelled.
*it is easier to complete a public service recruitment in secret; whether by merit or connections or both. Completion of the recruitment by connections is ubiquitous but the process I went through appeared to be through merit. However, the caliber of persons met on the day of documentation showed that it was ultimately a mixture of both merit and connections.
*The North has a stronghold of the public service(I do not say this to start a tribal war, just stating the fact and FYI, I do have northern friends). This perhaps might be the reason NCDMB has refused to move its HQ to Abuja or Lagos, maybe, to reduce external influences.
*FCC's involvement in public service recruitment may be doing more harm than good. The 10th best candidate in one state may miss out on appointment even if he performed better than the best performing from another state.
*Lastly, the scrupulous and amorous politicians we have will continue lobbying for unqualified candidates into public service due to their selfish interests. Even D-list agencies or lower are bought, sold or lobbied for. To believe that this recruitment by NCDMB is not closely watched by these politicians will be a massive understatement.

In summary, I believe the trajectory of this recruitment will end in one of 2 outcomes; It is stalled to the closing embers to at least get a good number of candidates by merit into the organization OR it has been delayed for so long that so many stakeholders are dissatisfied and it will be out rightly cancelled(NCDMB were smart to remain anonymous throughout the recruitment thus far therefore an outright cancellation will have little or no ripple effect). In all, I do hope this recruitment journey transcends into something positive to some(if not all) of us.

I wish everyone Godspeed in their future endeavors.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Goodevn Gents and ladies, I happened to eardroped on an inquiry from a highly placed trad rul to one of the top stakeholder with this organization and he responded positively to taking in staff any moment from now., his expression was he (The RM) should've contacted his SA since but nevertheless gave his approval for a name to be sent.. what i don't know is if it's gonna be from our pool or another way matter. This is my first time dropping info here and i want to say it may not be an update for this particular recruitment.. but from the interaction i witnessed i can only guess it is this recruitment he ws referring to.. No mail pls as that's all to it. happy wknd all!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meetgaya: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Happy New Month. May this month of July bring us good news especially me. It is my birthday month.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nimisol: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Brace up guys! Congratulations to the successful ones�

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thank you for your update,
The thread has been silent for a while.
May we be among the successful ones.
Nimisol:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AbdulAkpan: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nimisol:
They have started again.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Attahir180:
Thank you for your update,
The thread has been silent for a while.
May we be among the successful ones.

Ameen
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SIRPET: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nimisol:

Still the same.... This is not new.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Imels(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nimisol:

Abeg what's the update pls?? Be specific a little
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bros, abeg I need clarification on the successful ones, are you insinuating that the list has already been released, because until the mails are sent that is when you can be rest assured about the successful ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kaleidoscope96: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol it’s like some of you are bored in your regular lives and do this to spike engagement to entertain yourselves.

Hope you have your pvc sha.
Nimisol:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bmyc: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kaleidoscope96:
Lol it’s like some of you are bored in your regular lives and do this to spike engagement to entertain yourselves.

Hope you have your pvc sha.

What has PVC got to do with this? we are here for NCDMB recruitment info NOT electioneering campaign or matters

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sweet answer to that response, this platform is basically for information about NCDMB matters.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nimisol:

Full update, please....

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Nimisol:

I almost mistaken you for cruise, but the sincerity in which the sequencial order of your post and update flows, suggests that you mean business.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nimisol: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hi guys! As regards my recent post, please note that it's not for cruise at all. Be informed that a list of successful/employed candidates is ready but not yet released and the process is on for their resumption vis-a-vis seminar, travel and the resumtion date proper. I'm not trying to raise hopes here, I just pray it comes quickly. No one should send mails please. Regards.

15 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thank you for your update
May we be among the successful ones
Nimisol:
Hi guys! As regards my recent post, please note that it's not for cruise at all. Be informed that a list of successful/employed candidates is ready but not yet released and the process is on for their resumption vis-a-vis seminar, travel and the resumtion date proper. I'm not trying to raise hopes here, I just pray it comes quickly. No one should send mails please. Regards.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.