Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539385 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Qpetz:
I asked someone from Testmi, recently, If there would be another test, the response I got was NO.

Is it not what NCDMB tells Testmi they will do?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anfieldboss: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Qpetz:
I asked someone from Testmi, recently, If there would be another test, the response I got was NO.

Testmi are not the ones to determine if there would be another test, it's NCDMB that determines that. Testmi's responsibility is just to administer test.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ogwoliun: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
@leks4sure, any news from your end?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mlayidi: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pan1207:

Ur source?
From a friend of mine his uncle working at NCDMB.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tintedtaf(f): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mlayidi:

Whatever it is, let God favour us. Cos at dis point na prayer sure pass. Alot is Going on for background.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Qpetz:
I asked someone from Testmi, recently, if there would be another test, the response I got was NO.

Counter claims
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Burchester:

All this exams, they could use the two scores to select for the interview since.
The people they want to employ is very few,they have to keep on reducing the number of applicants by conducting series of exam. The third exam date nt yet fixed but any moment

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:
The people they want to employ is very few,they have to keep on reducing the number of applicants by conducting series of exam. The third exam date nt yet fixed but any moment
So na last man standing be that.

Marathon test.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Senior56: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:

Just like we did interview last three weeks this guy cannot be relied upon all his sources have been conflicting reality no b only third test na 10th test

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by vyke2008: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
So you that is reliable, how many info have you dropped here?

Senior56:

Just like we did interview last three weeks this guy cannot be relied upon all his sources have been conflicting reality no b only third test na 10th test

19 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hey bro, thanks for all you do. Are you certain it’s going to be a third test yet or it might be interviews?

scheme124:

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ogwoliun: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:
like how many people they want to recruit?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Intels2020:

So na last man standing be that.

Marathon test.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
scheme124:
But they are not reducing any number nii... They will conduct test and then send congratulations to almost everyone to rewrite again...
What is so difficult in shortlisting the percentage they need and moving ahead with the process?
Or are they trying to use us to perfect their testing skills

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Senior56: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
vyke2008:
So you that is reliable, how many info have you dropped here?

It's better to be quiet than to mislead people

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by michaelians2020(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
brill1:

But they are not reducing any number nii... They will conduct test and then send congratulations to almost everyone to rewrite again...
What is so difficult in shortlisting the percentage they need and moving ahead with the process?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mlayidi:

Do you know if NCDMB will conduct the interview themselves or they will outsource it to various outsourcing firm?

Someone said something about them outsourcing it to various outsourcing firm to conduct..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by leks4sure(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
ogwoliun:
@leks4sure, any news from your end?

Testmi just sent the second stage aptitude test report to NCDMB today.

No info yet about the next stage yet.

The report was classified according to percentile for each discipline advertised. I have the feelings that NCDMB would only call the required top candidates for each role.

As it stands, there is nothing like quota system for this stage but I'm sure it would come in place after the interview which might not be evenly distributed across all states/zones BTW but performance based.

This recruitment is meant for the best out of the best.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anfieldboss: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
leks4sure:

The report was classified according to percentile for each discipline advertised. I have the feelings that NCDMB would only call the required top candidates for each role.

As it stands, there is nothing like quota system for this stage but I'm sure it would come in place after the interview which might not be evenly distributed across all states/zones BTW but performance based.

Sure guy, thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Originakalokalo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
leks4sure:

The best out of the best?

How would they determine that?

Using candidates score?

Are the scores reliable criteria for selection?

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingEd: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mr lex4sure, thanks for all u do.
Mr Newcastle 2023, thanks for all u do.
Nekkyc, thanks for all u do.

I pray y'all make it thru.
Weldone guys!

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why are you people like this? grin
brill1:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Best of the bestest grin.....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
leks4sure:

Ahhhh!!!! According to percentile for each department

E no make o cry cry cry

Meaning someone with 60 in engineering might not go through while someone with 60 in humanities might go through.

Meaning each department has its own cutoff..

Let me explain it well

We know across each department, some department will score high compared to others.

Meaning for the department with high average score, cutoff will be high there.

If someone scores 75 in engineering for instance, he or she might not go through due to the fact his or her score is not in the top percentile for that department, where as that score will get the person to the next stage if in another department..

So if the cut off is general based on the general performance across each department, it will make things fair.

Because we all know some department won't perform that well compared to others

OR WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by michaelians2020(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
[/color][color=#770077]
ennyj01:

E no make o cry cry cry

Meaning someone with 60 in engineering might not go through while someone with 60 in humanities might go through.

Let me explain it well

We know across each department, some department will score high compared to others.

If someone scores 75 in engineering for instance, he or she might not go through due to the fact his or her score is not in the top percentile for that department, where as that score will get the person to the next stage if in another department..

So if the cut off is general based on the general performance across each department, it will make things fair.

let's see how it goes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
ennyj01:

E no make o cry cry cry

Let me explain it well

You’re right in your analysis. But that’s actually what it is supposed to be. Making the cutoff general will mean more engineering candidates than arts progressing to the next stage for example (assuming candidates from engineering scored better). Regardless of how engineering candidates performed, they can never do the roles of lawyers....so it has to be fair and specific

20 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bmyc: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sanprecious:

You’re right in your analysis. But that’s actually what it is supposed to be. Making the cutoff general will mean more engineering candidates than arts progressing to the next stage for example (assuming candidates from engineering scored better). Regardless of how engineering candidates performed, they can never do the roles of lawyers....so it has to be fair and specific
Bros don’t disturb yourself do you know how and why they call for the second exams? can’t you see people with low scores are all invited for the second exams? so it’s not about what you score rather there are other considerations attached to the exams, it’s only interview that will determine the cut-off Mark not the exams Bro just pray to be invited for the interview because your appointment letter will read “base on your performance at interview” not your exams performance please just pray to be selected to the interview

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mlayidi: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
ennyj01:

Do you know if NCDMB will conduct the interview themselves or they will outsource it to various outsourcing firm?

Someone said something about them outsourcing it to various outsourcing firm to conduct..
No idea yet

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chzdia: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
leks4sure:

This na Federal Government Agency oo
Quota system must be applied
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mlayidi:

No idea yet

Okay..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
chzdia:

This na Federal Government Agency oo
Quota system must be applied

I guess what he means is the quota system will come in to play during/after the interview. His use of "the best of the best" should point us to that direction.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Terver90: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Well, I naturally love exams, if you sincerely wrote yours, another one shouldn't scare you but be confident to prove yourself. I didn't score as high as I anticipated, but I am not bothered, for I strongly believe if it is the will of GOD fine glory and praise be to his holy name, if otherwise I still praise him, usually I don't comment on jobs after applications and tests, I applied roadsafety, prisons, fireservice, nnpc, immigration, state government jobs, graduted 2016, completed service, 2017. With or without these jobs be thankful for being alive which is a special gift from the creator of heaven and earth. Don't trouble your hearts unnecessary, however they decide and whatever the outcome is, trust GOD for the very best in life.

49 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.