Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539113 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
burg93:

You don't have to spam the thread with your amen, you can say your Amen in your heart, we are looking forward to update and not these reoccurring àmen
I agree, a simple click on the like button will suffice undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
burg93:

You don't have to spam the thread with your amen, you can say your Amen in your heart, we are looking forward to update and not these reoccurring àmen

2 Corinthians 3:6 (KJ21) "who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament — not of the letter, but of the Spirit; for the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life."

Not by letters bros but spirit conviction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
burg93:

Talk your own for your heart, and leave those who wants to say their own out to do so...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Henryfly(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
burg93:

Exactly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burg93: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
jasonex4:

Talk your own for your heart, and leave those who wants to say their own out to do so...
Dere are hundreds of 0persons here imagine if everyone type amen, annoying right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by gidob(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
burg93:

thank you we Africans are always quick to inconvenience others with our religion

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
burg93:

Dere are hundreds of 0persons here imagine if everyone type amen, annoying right?

Nope... everybdy with what they believe works for them... If you don't believe fine, if you do fine....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
jasonex4:

Nope... everybdy with what they believe works for them... If you don't believe fine, if you do fine....

Not at all my friend. It's about civility, etiquette and emotional intelligence.

No one knows it all. That's the reason we should remain open to learn.

We have the 'Like' and 'Share' buttons for a purpose.

We can simply click 'Like' for the first person that posted 'Amen'.

I believe the point has already been made. There's no need for a back and forth on this matter. Thank you and all the best in the forthcoming recruitment stage.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Not at all my friend. It's about decency, civility, etiquette and emotional intelligence.

No one knows it all. That's the reason we should remain open to learn.

We have the 'Like' and 'Share' buttons for a purpose.

We can simply click 'Like' for the first person that posted 'Amen'.

I believe the point has already been made. There's no need for a back and forth on this matter. Thank you and all the best in the forthcoming interview.

Hmmmm ...no problem...and thanks for all your updates boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2021
jasonex4:

Hmmmm ...no problem...and thanks for all your updates boss

I heard the ES is on leave and maybe it’s till he comes back and that’s like February.

Let’s see sha, it we don’t see anything this week then maybe till February, anybody else with concrete info on this interview period?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by GraceSmile1(f): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2021
Clinton12345:

I heard the ES is on leave and maybe it’s till he comes back and that’s like February.

Let’s see sha, it we don’t see anything this week then maybe till February, anybody else with concrete info on this interview period?

He's a February born. Make He use February distribute APLs

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Interview is 30th

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2021
Pan1207:
Interview is 30th

Where did you find the information??

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
From those who managed the recruitment process at the centres... He's testmi is basically for the recruitment

Burchester:

Where did you find the information??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by rexie01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=Pan1207 post=98218870]From those who managed the recruitment process at the centres... He's testmi is basically for the recruitment

did u ask for d cut off mark?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Pan1207:
From those who managed the recruitment process at the centres... He's testmi is basically for the recruitment

Well, when will they sent invites
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Let God will take place, I cannot come and use anxiety kill myself.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by leks4sure(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Update!!!

Some candidates have been shortlisted to take another aptitude test on Testmi by the same outsource firm.

Kindly check your mails from time to time for invite on or before this weekend.

All things equal, online test slated for 30th January, 2021.

Note!! This information is tentative as meeting and preparation still ongoing with all parties.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dagash95: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
leks4sure:
Update!!!

Some candidates have been shortlisted to take another aptitude test on Testmi by the same outsource firm.

All things equal, online test stated for 30th January, 2021.

Note!! This information is tentative as meeting and preparation still ongoing with all parties.

Sheybi I talk am wink

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
leks4sure:
Update!!!

All things equal, online test stated for 30th January, 2021.

Someone just said interview is slated for 30th, now you are saying another test is likely to hold on the 30th.

Two different event, same date.
Okay, let's see which will hold that day.

Thanks for the info though, it is really appreciated from me.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Interview ooo.... 2nd test ooo... Wetin concern me be say make something sha happen before on the 30th of January

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
As claimed...pls if you get mail for another test let us know...thank you.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
leks4sure:
Update!!!

Which aptitude test again ??...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by gidob(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
ennyj01:

Someone just said interview is slated for 30th, now you are saying another test is likely to hold on the 30th.

Two different event, same date.
Okay, let's see which will hold that day.

Thanks for the info though, it is really appreciated from me.
It will most likely be a test an interview of these magnitude cannot be done in one day
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
gidob:

It will most likely be a test an interview of these magnitude cannot be done in one day

Yeah, very likely
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Seeker123: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
gidob:

Kind of.
30th sef is on Saturday.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by NekkyCee(f): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thanks for the updates! Personally, I do not think there would be any need for another test due to the urgency of the recruitment, and how long it has taken already to conclude the first stage, however, if for any reason the test would hold, sufficient time should be given to enable candidates prepare as was done previously where Testmi gave 10 days notice. Anyway, we'll know the next steps soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
NekkyCee:
Thanks for the updates! Personally, I do not think there would be any need for another test due to the urgency of the recruitment, and how long it has taken already to conclude the first stage, however, if for any reason the test would hold, sufficient time should be given to enable candidates prepare as was done previously where Testmi gave 10 days notice. Anyway, we'll know the next steps soon.

There is no urgency anywhere my sister, did they tell you NCDMB is in haste to fill up position.
Then about preparation, today is still 19, so if they send it today or tomorrow the ten days preparation is still there.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cheifdaddy: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Speculations and more speculations...lol

ES has come back from leave is all I can tell you people.

You people sha can dig info. (birthday sef join cheesy ). Well done. Whatever happens, keep the faith, be hopeful.

All the best ya'll

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
wow.. let's keep all fingers crossed and see what will happen on this almighty 30th Jan..
leks4sure:
Update!!!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Qpetz: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
leks4sure:
Update!!!

If you guys didn't believe his previous update, why believe this one?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Qpetz:

If you guys didn't believe his previous update, why believe this one?

Lol, the person's name is leks4sure.... the message started with an update!!!
Anything else?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.