Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539247 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MI6: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
just been sarcastic. Ogun is one of those annoyingly competitive in terms of numbers - no of vying candidates and quality of scores.

livinglifemgr:
96% How's that possible Not doubting you, just curious.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
I'm surprised they decided to call just 2000 Sha...and most times these agencies don't recruit above 10-15% of those called for interview, ontop all the slots flying around..
How many merit go come remain?...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shola6159: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
GOD knows the best oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Joedominic723: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
ezenwaez:

Fake news
guy this man has been dropping legit info concerning this recruitment fro what I can see
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Joedominic723: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
ezenwaez:

Fake news
guy this man has been dropping legit info concerning this recruitment from what I can see

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2021

Good luck guys...

NASS, presidency and top politicians on top 150 tongue

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Joedominic723: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
ennyj01:

If you reason well, you will see what he said was before the first test.

And he came back immediately he got feedback that second test will take place on the 30th.

One single contribution, you can't contribute. But you will gladly shut someone down for contributing.

Don't be a nitwit please.
I taya oo, info that they came here for oo.
its simple na, they either take it or leave it. me I buy d info, if e no manifest I wait another info

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good luck guys...

damn only 150 for both GT and EH

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good luck guys...

This was before it was made public as someone said. After it was made public, the number will definitely increase.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Biccie01: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
I hope there will be no uproar if some people who got 30+, 40+ are called for interview.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by TheMatrix3: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
But you posted the same thing in the NNPC GT/EH post as @electofc

Swagsultan1:
Hi everyone! My bro got into nnpc with a second class lower degree and no M.sc (through connect of course). Please I want to know if there's any chance he might get screened out later in the future? Also, is it possible for me to get ncdmb with a second class lower degree and not have any problems later?

[quote Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 9:39am On Feb 15
" I didn't apply, my bro didn't apply nnpc too! He only got appointment letter August last year.
Yeah the connect is still alive. Everything has been fine for him so far. I'm only asking if there will be any screening on the long run to check people's class of degree since a particular class of degree was specified as minimum requirement during applications"

According to this, the guy has second class lower without MSc. [/quote]

Integrity and tape are everywhere. Yet, someone got the job in August.

This guy should just release the EH list and stop the TAPE shouts.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hmmmm! 150! It is well!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by PAJE(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good luck guys...

This letter is problematic from my observation. Ibe Kachikwu as of 2019 is no longer a Minister or stakeholder in the Ministry of Petroleum so wondering how is name is among the Board of Directors.

Secondly the request of the letter which is asking for waiver from FCC to advertise for recruitment which is a standard procedure is not what is obtainable in this current recruitment exercise.

On that basis I have my doubts about the veracity of the letter as regards this recruitment

My humble opinion.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by PSVITA(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
PAJE:

This letter is problematic from my observation. Ibe Kachikwu as of 2019 is no longer a Minister or stakeholder in the Ministry of Petroleum so wondering how is name is among the Board of Directors.

Secondly the request of the letter which is asking for waiver from FCC to advertise for recruitment which is a standard procedure is not what is obtainable in this current recruitment exercise.

On that basis I have my doubts about the veracity of the letter as regards this recruitment

My humble opinion.

You are correct my man!

150!!!!!!

Then why did they publish it in national newspaper, they 4 share the slot within them selves......

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Originakalokalo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Seeing this post by tammyanybody, the first thing that came to my mind is to boycott the interview if invited.

by the time the slots are removed, what will remain will be of no use.

God help us all.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by yusufnussy: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wow!! Now I see why they didn’t specify “NCDMB “ on the Job ad

Just 150 needed, including both GT and EH .

Omo it’s to start looking for connect cos I doubt if merit based would be up to 20.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by OlumineP: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Check Linkedin profile of people from NCDMB, although i was surprised to see that some people actually started 2019 which there wasn't any open recruitment. Probably some underground quick recruitment at that time. But this advert is 2020. My opinion though.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by NickD(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Good luck guys...
Letter of 10th June 2019?? Show us something else.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
OlumineP:
Check Linkedin profile of people from NCDMB, although i was surprised to see that some people actually started 2019 which there wasn't any open recruitment. Probably some underground quick recruitment at that time. But this advert is 2020. My opinion though.
True, this recruitment is for 2020 and it should be more than 150.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aligs: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
I understand that the letter was written to waive the requirement to advertise the recruitment for the 150 persons they urgently required in 2019. It is therefore possible that the letter isnt referring to the current recruitment exercise that was "PUBLICLY" advertised last year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aligs: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
However what is scary is that this picture was taken from a file and if this picture was recently taken then it implies that there was no letter written by NCDMB after this. So it could also mean that maybe the waiver wasnt granted and NCDMB had to advertise in the end.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Biccie01: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
The advert came out last year June.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by enoks(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
PAJE:

My humble opinion.
Mr. Sylva was appointed minister in August 2019, the letter is dated June, 2019. I'm sure that letter headed was printed at the commencement of that fiscal year and would ordinarily carry Ibe Kachikwu as minister and board chair(NCDMB), Who stopped being minister bare two weeks before the dated letter. I think it is genuine also for reason that every other board members name on the letter headed is correct.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
We should even be thankful that they decided to advertise this time around. NCDMB did recruitment in 2016. My friend who had connection with then Governor of Bayelsa state got it with ease. Then CVs were submitted manually and with recommendations from prominent personalities across the country.
Lunex:
I'm surprised they decided to call just 2000 Sha...and most times these agencies don't recruit above 10-15% of those called for interview, ontop all the slots flying around..
How many merit go come remain?...

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bros, see as the country don bad to the extent wey be say I go dey thankful for ordinary advertisement wey slots already don cover almost the openings...
Bro e go better Sha..Nigeria our country

Bomshell84:
We should even be thankful that they decided to advertise this time around. NCDMB did recruitment in 2016. My friend who had connection with then Governor of Bayelsa state got it with ease. Then CVs were submitted manually and with recommendations from prominent personalities across the country.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Guy, you pay attention to details a lot. Ibe Kachikwu left office since 28th May, 2019. Since a waiver was granted, it is only logical to say that NCDMB either did secret a recruitment in 2019 or decided to wait for more staff to retire so as to increase the slots to be filled by the new intake.
PAJE:

My humble opinion.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Have you seen it? That was how they conducted a secret Recruitment in 2016. During the cause of my training with NCDMB I met a friend who narrated to me how his brother got a job with NCDMB in 2011. In Nigeria, anything is possible.
OlumineP:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Valnel: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
I want to ask which oil company exactly is recruiting,...
Is there a Company called Oil and Gas , or are they distributing candidates to different oil companies someone shed some light

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Valnel:
I want to ask which oil company exactly is recruiting,...
Is there a Company called Oil and Gas , or are they distributing candidates to different oil companies someone shed some light
Ade and Nigeria Oil and Gas Company

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Odunsco01(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good luck guys...

Please has the 150 been employed or are they about to start the recruitment, sorry I’m asking cause of the date.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
bukhety:

Ade and Nigeria Oil and Gas Company

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EdoBoy90(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Good thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.