Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness (69907 Views)

Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain / Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by daniwise(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Donspicey:
So Burna carry 6 Hefty guys plus him 7 go ACTIVATE Royal Rumble for Anoda 7 men table...

Wowwwwww.........

mk dia LM settle the matter.........

Which LM?Burna play game well for kirigi that year.I just dey laugh David
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Afostev11(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jodha1:
These people should stop disgracing themselves in Ghana..

That's why I like my Baba nla him no get time...

Please I sell really nice wrist watches for both male and female...I also sell quality human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs....

Please kindly send a message to any of the numbers on my signature...biko support my hussle...
hope they aren't too costlt? how do we transact
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Yankee101: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Weed
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by ElukuGabari: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yawah don gas����
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by cybriz82(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
No wonder Davido has been crying since on Twitter.....Burna boy is wicked grin how will he just threaten someone's father like say na small pikin e be grin grin..... meanwhile wizkid's I don't give a Bleep attitude should be investigated

M telling u make themy check his calls record my sure he is doing one dat snitch on Davido grin grin cheesy after all him n Burna na paddy,
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Femeto: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
This same Burna boy sent boys to attack Mr 2kay.Burna is becoming too troublesome.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by oloshun(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Slynation:
If this post is true then Burna boy must be really childish and immature.....And one self acclaimed low budget musician called Ikechukwu is sphewing trash

Bro, I know some people might not like this but to be sincere, Burnaby boy is known, popular and people say he is a musician, but if you follow him well, honestly he is not matured. The first characteristic of immaturity is being lousy. They are both the same.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Princewill21(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good for him.

We are in need of I T student in the field of building technology/Civil engineering/Structural engineering who resides around Abule egba and environs.

Supreme Sky Construction Company
08033941694, 08028139993
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Minjim: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Mean while Ikechuckwu has came out to trend on thier matter. grin

He wasn't there but look at the way he said they didn't fight with all effortory. grin

Too much noise all I see is toothless dogs - unknown !

Don't blame IK.
Have you seen any pic or even a clip of Burna boy at that club?
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
leisuretym:
We are waiting for burna weed boy in Lagos, any bus stop , he should better be moving around with his 6 Ghanian bouncers

See this one...who be the "we"..hide ur face oo before Dem go use blow collect all the teeth wey u go use chew new year things...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by yungdynho(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
False story.... I was there live..
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by knowhowk: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
HonKong:
Frog voice get issues oh, he left Nigeria to meet burna in Ghana just so he can fight him
. Frog brain ...Take some time to read before commenting ...

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Weneda(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Destined2win:
angry Burna boy is such an arrogant piece of thing, and he is so violent.
His pride will consume him very soon.
Stupid boy
Rivers state blood dey for eh body

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Princewill21(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
We are in need of I T student in the field of building technology/Civil engineering/Structural engineering who resides around Abule egba and environs.

Supreme Sky Construction Company
08033941694, 08028139993
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by oloshun(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jodha1:
These people should stop disgracing themselves in Ghana..

That's why I like my Baba nla him no get time...

Please I sell really nice wrist watches for both male and female...I also sell quality human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs....

Please kindly send a message to any of the numbers on my signature...biko support my hussle...

People might want to buy but I will advise you tag the price. People are scared now about DM. If they are real, tag them.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Jodha1(f): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Afostev11:
hope they aren't too costlt? how do we transact

They're affordable sir... please kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Jodha1(f): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
oloshun:

People might want to buy but I will advise you tag the price. People are scared now about DM. If they are real, tag them.

Of course they're real... I'll attach prices sir...
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by adecz: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
⏩These Nigerian musicians
are not serious..

⏩They should take cue from
American rappers.

➡If you've got beef with fellow
musician, you confront him with
loaded automatic pistols like Glock™
not blows.

So far, na small pikin beef we dey see.

⏩Take example from, P-Diddy, Tupac
& Biggie.

⏩If one of una die, na that time una
go come reign pass when una dey alive.

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by BREYZ: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by pegix(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
HonKong:
Frog voice get issues oh, he left Nigeria to meet burna in Ghana just so he can fight him
u no go.like calm down and read the matter again ogbeni
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Ssumtry: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mardarling:
Can someone welcome me back to Nairaland I just came from a ban. Thank you so much grin grin grin grin
Welcome back and sin no more!
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Ssumtry: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
yungdynho:
False story.... I was there live..
Then tell us your own part of the story.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by ignitewatch(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
For their pocket joor.

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Soulsymbol99: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Burna ur village people r playing wit ur chance of finally getting a Grammy and ur allowing them lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by sencekompis: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
AM FROM A RICH FAMILY and i realised most poor Nigerians has issue with that, my parents never had anything to do with a counselor in our area talkless of d chairman.... Very hard working parents am proud of them both but no be me talk say make una papa no get luck yet... Both burna Bullocks and the rest are just normal jealous Poorly brought up Nigerians... IDIOTAASS
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=micxwell post=97509851]
Davido is richer than Burna and Wizkid....
Take his father's wealth aside and show me the figures!
thats why i said it was a gift from god and his musics dey blow wizkid just show unmature he was asuming you enter town and saw two boys fighting not above ur age will just walk pass then ni or u will stop to settle the rife between , and one thing be say music industry is just like politics no true friend they hate each other see peter and paul now and one thing be say any thing u do in life is reciprocal it will surely turn to u
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
I thought exposure will give some children sense.. but it seems some are bent never to reformed..

U beef a child that was raised into a family of riches... that was not enough.. i see write ups u beefing davido... not just only burna...

The space is big enough for u guys... Burna.. i hope your action will not cost u... before they will tag village people.

Humility... ... continue weedings...

If not for ur songs.. what is my business..!!
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by nick50(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Niger delta blood dey him body.meanwhile one afonja think say na all talk no action

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by omogin(f): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Them no get enough money fly their media team to Ghana lol...
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by shiwex: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
TWO aiye men...disgrace
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Beverlyjean(f): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
No wonder Davido has been crying since on Twitter.....Burna boy is wicked grin how will he just threaten someone's father like say na small pikin e be grin grin..... meanwhile wizkid's I don't give a Bleep attitude should be investigated

Wizkid must have been the rat that called burna... hating on davido cos his money has made him huge in the music industry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.