Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (28608 Views)

Dead Newborn Baby Found Inside Gutter In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2020
Nigeria which way na.........
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
cry cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
H
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Omezif(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Thou shall not kill and some evil ones are not listening and keep on offending God by disobeying.
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Umar1968: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
AfroMighty:
So people are now potential corpses up there in the North now?
What do mean in the north? It's happen elsewhere in Nigeria. Unfortunately nowhere in the country is absolutely secure.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by 12345baba(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2020
They will say it's fake news.
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Alfredjones1(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2020
This saddening, disheartening and disturbing innocent people have now become an extant victims of bad governance. O'Lord please recuse us from these bad and cursed leaders of ours.
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Very useless country. Buhari is a complete failure
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509487:
Oh Noooooo.

Not again.

2020, Bye Bye biko!

2021 must be a good and great year for the good people of the world.

We cover ourselves, love ones, neighbors, friends and clients with the able blood of Jesus as we journey into the New Year.

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
SHAMELESS BOY

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2020
the boy said fvck the government
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Those gun men are Fulani herdsmen

Why are you guys so scared to hit the nail at the head

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Tumbulum: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Fulani again
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by HeadShot: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2020
osamz007:
SO SAD AND DISHEARTENING THAT CRIMINALS CAN PERFORM THEIR ENTERPRISE ANYTIME THEY FEEL LIKE. NEVER BEEN SO BAD IN NIGERIA. BUHARI IS TOTALLY USELESS

What yoruba muslims saw in Buhari to support him should be added as a world wonder...

A certificateless tribalistic lifeless old man.. Who ought to be resting in his farm... Using a whole country to catch cruise and expand fulani hegemony...

Nobody will be held for this hedious crime...
We type RIP and move on

While the locals vacate their land... In fear
Guess who moves in to occupy and rename the land...
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by HonLord: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2020
AfroMighty:
So people are now potential corpses up there in the North now?

Sometimes name of place confuses one.
There is a state called - Katsina. There is a Local Government called - KASTINA (inside Katsina). There is a village/Area called Katsina-ala in Benue.

This is why they siphoned funds here and there without a good trace. Using one name to collect money in different guises. Why won't Boko Haram attack them regularly in the North now. North has duplication & photocopies. 1st North, 2nd North & 3rd North = Northies!

RIP to the dead and even that small innocent soul who knows nothing about the northies. He decides to come into the world, but not through the north - but the spirit heard the woman's prayer, had pity on her and send the boy there; the boy was growing and happy, not knowing there was a time to smile, laugh and later death. death without fulfilling his dreams & aspiration ALL BECAUSE OF TERRORISTS NORTH. Pls tell OBJ that his One Nigeria and his fake history of Igboness & Yorubaness are working for him. God will judge them after death with THUNDER!
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by snoopanddre(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Karlovich:
embarassed, Vulturebbqgrills above me should thank his darling daddy for this. The chickens have come home to roost in his homeland.
I beg no make me laugh na people die here
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Kokoboss: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2020
God what is happening?? Wetin dem do.. Wetin this small boy even know.
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Ihatemumu: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Things like this rarely happen in countries like Zambia, Ivory coast even Ghana but this Nigeria seem to be on a daily base.

This country is under a curse and na them dey pray pass but Wicked hearts all over, both lynching, burning petty thieves to death then the leaders in crime like banditory, terrorism, kidnapping, armed robbery, ritual mention them e.t.c

Bad country if u really look into it

Nigeria is the most religious nation in the world
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2020
So there is nothing we can do as a people to beg this Old Man to resign and go back home to rest

So we have resigned to seeing this kind of queer and senseless killings for the next 3yrs

God abeg help Us touch dis baba heart make him just resign

3yrs no be joke ooo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509487:
Oh Noooooo.

Not again.

2020, Bye Bye biko!

2021 must be a good and great year for the good people of the world.

We cover ourselves, love ones, neighbors, friends and clients with the able blood of Jesus as we journey into the New Year.
your prayer is good but try and call out the fulani terrorists na
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Yujin(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2020
So sad. The first pix was possibly shot the day before the early morning attack... Same shirt and pants. God forbid bad thing.
I knew immediately after Gana was confirmed dead that the vermis from the sahel will resume the killings. The same Nigerian Army that was used to kill him are the same people the terrorists are warning to vacate the area. Our ears are down to hear of the arrest and prosecution of the terrorists by the same army that killed Gana.
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2020
can you imagine the kind of heartless human can be against his fellow human beings!! May Almighty chukwu okikeabiama protect his children from unfortunate death!! May there spirit torment their Killers
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by adenigga(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2020
Bubu be like....

....I'm coming let me finish reading this book!!!

Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by learnedman(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2020
And I heard one TIV cultural association was lambasting Rev father Mathew kuka
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Oh Buhari! What have brought upon us!
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Rest in peace to the deceased
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by merits(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2020
jaybenugo:
A woman and her young son have been killed by gunmen in Nagu village, Katsina-Ala Local Government Area of Benue State, IgbereTV reports.

The armed men killed the woman, her son and her brother-in-law after razing part of Nagu village in the early hours of Sunday, December 27.

The attacks also left several persons injured while many have reportedly fled their homes to neighbouring villages for fear of being killed.

Confirming the incident, a former lawmaker that represented Katina-Ala East constituency in the Benue State House of Assembly, Mr Ianna Jato, said those killed in the attack were memebers of his family.

"The armed men came around 3 am, yesterday, and attacked Nagu, which is my village. They burnt part of the village after which they killed my brother’s wife, her son and another of my brother," he said.

“I cannot understand why they did this, but those behind the attack just called me a few minutes ago with the phone of my brother’s wife, which they took away after killing the woman.

"They said I should tell the military personnel who are in Shetile land to leave our place otherwise they would continue to cause mayhem and also continue with the killings in our communities. I have reported the matter to the Divisional Police Officer in Katsina-Ala and he is making arrangements to evacuate the corpses.” he added.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Catherine Anene, confirmed the incident.

Uza Kruxx Terseer wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100036946720178/posts/402110204363867/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1377044/gunmen-kill-mother-child-benue-disturbing-photos/
An just tired of this everyday bad news bad government.
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Sigh... The average Nigerian is wicked and mentally unbalanced. I can't be convinced otherwise... Never!!!

Even among mafia killers in time past in Europe, they still had the conscience to spare the little ones... What is this again?!! undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2020
The boy is showing Sai Barbar middle finger and he sent his Fulani foot soilders to silence innocent child and his mother , Buhari you will live to bury all your children Iseeeeeeeeee
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Dong2: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2020
jaybenugo:
A woman and her young son have been killed by gunmen in Nagu village, Katsina-Ala Local Government Area of Benue State, IgbereTV reports.

The armed men killed the woman, her son and her brother-in-law after razing part of Nagu village in the early hours of Sunday, December 27.

The attacks also left several persons injured while many have reportedly fled their homes to neighbouring villages for fear of being killed.

Confirming the incident, a former lawmaker that represented Katina-Ala East constituency in the Benue State House of Assembly, Mr Ianna Jato, said those killed in the attack were memebers of his family.

"The armed men came around 3 am, yesterday, and attacked Nagu, which is my village. They burnt part of the village after which they killed my brother’s wife, her son and another of my brother," he said.

“I cannot understand why they did this, but those behind the attack just called me a few minutes ago with the phone of my brother’s wife, which they took away after killing the woman.

"They said I should tell the military personnel who are in Shetile land to leave our place otherwise they would continue to cause mayhem and also continue with the killings in our communities. I have reported the matter to the Divisional Police Officer in Katsina-Ala and he is making arrangements to evacuate the corpses.” he added.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Catherine Anene, confirmed the incident.

Uza Kruxx Terseer wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100036946720178/posts/402110204363867/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1377044/gunmen-kill-mother-child-benue-disturbing-photos/

Buhari is a cause on nigeria I swear.
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Pain(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2020
#WeStandWithKUKAH
#WeStandWithKUKAH
#WeStandWithKUKAH
#WeStandWithKUKAH
#WeStandWithKUKAH
#WeStandWithKUKAH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP & APC Thugs Kill Three, Injure Others In Lagos (pictured) / Number Of Un-sentenced Detainees And Overall Prison Population By State And Year / Gunmen Kill Pastor And His Family In Plateau (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.