Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government (23582 Views)

Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Will Be Happy To Have A Government They Trust / Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Cardinal Onaiyekan: Fulani Herdsmen Are Seen As Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by kutashi: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Racoon:
Another solemn truth.From;
-Sheik Ahmed Gumi,
-late Balarabe Musa,
-Arc.Bishop Kaigama,
-Junaid Mohammed,
-Prophet Isah El-Buba,
-Pastor Paul Eneche,
-Bishop David Oyedepo,
-Papa Adejare Adeboye,
-Col.Umar Dangiwa(rtd),
-Apostle Johnson Suleman
-Rev.Fr. Matthew Kukah and now Fr.Onaiyekan among many, have often spoken the solemn truth to the powers that be in this government but as expected it is always a bitter to swallow.

So the most refreshing aspect of the Buhari-led APC government is the frankness of its dishonesty and denying reality always.However, this have not and will never change the truth because the truth is sacrosanct.

grin The PDP and Atiku lobbyist (except for Adeboye) ! Just mention one seconds they ever see anything good in this government!

They are all living in their shadows! They failed to unseat Buhari in 2019 despite their wailings and relentless wailings! So, the next is Buhari stigmatization! Awon losers! Something that didn't work then will continue to fail them forever! We know there plot is to resell the stinky corrupt candidate to us again and the first step is to discredit! APC is still coming back! Awon ni ani de ba a!
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Bizibi(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
globalresource:

He is among the people paid to support this evil government online. The evil they support will reach them soon and they won't survive it

Sold their conscience and future cos of 30k monthly
very stupid set of beings, the wicked thing is even making comparison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by adadike(f): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Rugaria:

Ada,
Merry Xmas
How are you and yours doing?
Leave the Daurra disaster, his name is already in the black book..
lol. Merry Christmas love. You are mine and we are doing fine

3 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Pravedk: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
I do not see anything wrong in what this Clergy says, unlike the one that says Buhari deserves coup, Islam is a violent region.....

Before Jonathan left office, all his service chiefs were Christians

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

All of the above were Christians, Kukah was in coma then, he didn't say a word.

Hypocrites love equity until they are directly involved.

I AM DONE TAKING

Chai! E don be!

None of them exceeded their legitimate retirement age. And they were not the only ones GEJ worked with. There was MD Abubakar, them that another muslim northerner. Please you cannot distord history to lie.

This president you are trying to lie for has turned every public service rules upside down.
Courtesy of Buhari we can now gladly have a 65year old service chief.

E go be!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Nackzy: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2020
They're using spell

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by 217seventeen: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
This is the kind of thread, the bandits/ terrorist IPoB wailing children of hate will like to comment on
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Osashalom: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
I do not see anything wrong in what this Clergy says, unlike the one that says Buhari deserves coup, Islam is a violent region.....

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING
May you be done talking indeed
How evil are you with your lies? Arise didn't even spend up to 6months as IG, before Arise was it not an Adamu that was there? Jonathan fired him because he gave preference to a president elect over the seating president.. when Buhari carried out coup against shagari was this country half bad as it is under him now?
May all of you still supporting Buhari suffer the fate of this nation in their lives.

5 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Tecno66: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Racoon:
-Sheik Ahmed Gumi,
-late Balarabe Musa,
-Arc.Bishop Kaigama,
-Junaid Mohammed,
-Prophet Isah El-Buba,
-Pastor Paul Eneche,
-Bishop David Oyedepo,
-Papa Adejare Adeboye,
-Col.Umar Dangiwa(rtd),
-Apostle Johnson Suleman
-Rev.Fr. Matthew Kukah and now Fr.Onaiyekan among many, have often spoken the solemn truth to the powers that be in this government but as expected it is always a bitter to swallow.

So the most refreshing aspect of the Buhari-led APC government is the frankness of its dishonesty and denying reality always.However, this have not and will never change the truth because the truth is sacrosanct.
How can you trust a govt that has a Lai Mohammed as its spokesman?

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Omezif(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2020
President Buhari is a greater deceiver, those who are wailing should either stop or keep wailing till end of his administration.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Mechejy: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING
No doubt my muslim friend in what you claimed. But if I may ask were you not reaping peace and tranquillity when Christians occupied those positions? Unlike now your religious brothers are there and ask your religious brothers to kill and maim us. I believe strongly your muslim military and your president know this plan of ethnic cleansing which I know our JRHOVA GOD cannot allow you to achieve. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2020
Where is Fr. Mbaka of adoration ministry, a buharist to a fault. I'm waiting for his outburst.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Duru009(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Racoon:
-Sheik Ahmed Gumi,
-late Balarabe Musa,
-Arc.Bishop Kaigama,
-Junaid Mohammed,
-Prophet Isah El-Buba,
-Pastor Paul Eneche,
-Bishop David Oyedepo,
-Papa Adejare Adeboye,
-Col.Umar Dangiwa(rtd),
-Apostle Johnson Suleman

Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilomen
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Ramsak1: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2020
we both know you're deceiving yourself
SmartPolician:
Buhari and his team of senseless spokespersons have ruined all the chances they had to earn people's trust.

When Buhari assumed office, the expectations were high, with many people believing that he would clean up a country with deep roots in corruption.

Six months later, the incompetent man couldn't form a cabinet. Despite that, Nigerians gave him the benefit of the doubt. He turned the Constitution upside down and flouted it at will, yet he got people's support.

To make matters worse, he was away from the country for months - thanks to an ailment. However, Nigerians supported him wholeheartedly. No government has enjoyed this level of goodwill like the the Buhari administration.

Today, he is borrowing money up and down to run his government...in a country that has multiple streams of revenues. Still, he is playing Russian roulette with insurgency - a battle he promised to personally lead during his election campaigns. Yet, nobody asks questions.

Nigerians must be the world's easiest people to govern.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2020
omenka:
Pretend to be a human being raised by loving and responsible parents, even if you weren't raised under such conditions. Is that too much to ask of a human?

How do you guys cope with your very own selves with all this hate and anger inside of you? How do you manage to breathe? I mean, doesn't all that garbage choke the life out of your hearts? sad

Mr Reporter!!!
Are you done reporting?
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!
Well, I don't blame you because you are very ignorant even in common issues

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Jagznation(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2020
more reason I'm loving the catholic church ...the church where truth dwell

5 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by capatainrambo: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
Was Dasuki a service chief?
dasuki was from the north.

Efcc chairman was from the north,.

Solomon arose was replaced by a northerner during gej tenure,

Icpc chairman was frim the north,

Customs chairman was from the noth

Minister of defence was frim the north. Zombie purge urself from foolishness!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by capatainrambo: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:
This is the kind of thread, the bandits/ terrorist IPoB wailing children of hate will like to comment on
yes . If you don't like it just die undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2020
privaldo:

SOURCE: [url=http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/28/nigerians-are-consistently-deceived-buhari-government-%E2%80%93-cardinal-onaiyekan]SAHARA REPORTERS[/url]
Bamite and yarimo, are you guys listening?

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by osaweseforme(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2020
igp Mohamed abubakar, sulaiman abba were Christians right? Keep playing the religious card, Buhari will not be there forever
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING

3 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by NSK4U(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING

Senseless trash!

Are we talking religion or ethnicity and geopolitical zones?

Please wear your thinking cap if you have one.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Daddysidhan: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING
Alfa jamiu se eti ya werey ni? Why bring religion into the debate. So buhari is here to correct the wrong done to Islam bah? Abi you want to join religious fanaticism to the criteria of this incompetent sectional/tribal president of the north.

3 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Bizibi(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:
another known sycophant that love writing rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by michoim(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2020
Nonsense. Deluded clergyman...
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by NSK4U(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
Where is Fr. Mbaka of adoration ministry, a buharist to a fault. I'm waiting for his outburst.

FR Mbaka is surely on the way

Expect him hard on Buhari soon.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by mightyhazel: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Beremx:
Where is Father Mbaka sef?
lol.. look at this BMC at heart calling out another person?

Meanwhile what happened to dictions like 'our dear amiable general',.. 'tanoids' etc

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by mightyhazel: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:
kuo isi na wall
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Bizibi(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2020
NSK4U:

FR Mbaka is surely on the way

Expect him hard on Buhari soon.
you remember he collected money from them in the last elections and was mocking the opposition,he won't dare go against the incompetent administration.

I hate sycophants from any political party that sees evil and support it.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Daddysidhan: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2020
michoim:
Nonsense. Deluded clergyman...
Christianity entails truth nothing but the truth abi you want him to be using TAQIYYA

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by handiriwamadi(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2020
privaldo:

SOURCE: [url=http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/28/nigerians-are-consistently-deceived-buhari-government-%E2%80%93-cardinal-onaiyekan]SAHARA REPORTERS[/url]
I thank all the men of God for telling this government of the day the truth.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by Jig5aw(f): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Were they all from one part of the country? All you enemies of peace must die to free this country from the bondage of evil.
Sirjamo:

Arase - IG

Ejiofor - DSS

Minimah - Army

Amosun - Air

Badeh - Defence

Ayo Oke - NIA

I AM DONE TAKING
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by FA13(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
Was Dasuki a service chief?
You hypocrite.
Is it only service chiefs you mentioned there? Because Dasuki is Muslim, you left hin out.

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government by stormborn28(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Buhari remains the stupid and clueless president in the world presently

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari / After Train Attack, Army Repels Invasion Of Abuja By Terrorists / Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.