Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

A Nurse Gives A Warning Against Covid Vaccine After Developing Palsy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nurse Gives A Warning Against Covid Vaccine After Developing Palsy (558 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nurse Gives A Warning Against Covid Vaccine After Developing Palsy by Horus(m): 1:42am On Dec 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrWxD6esjWY

A nurse gives a warning against Covid vaccine after developing palsy

A Register nurse in Nashville, Tennessee, recorded a video message discouraging everyone from getting the vaccine. According to the victim of the Covid-19 vaccine, she has been suffering from facial paralysis for three days and describes the incident as “the worst thing ever”.
Re: A Nurse Gives A Warning Against Covid Vaccine After Developing Palsy by WoundedLamb: 1:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Sorry for her. Sad. I heard it usually disappears on its own after some weeks. Hope that would be her case.

Though I don't understand why someone wanting to show such a side effect would deliberately stay in the dark where it would be difficult to see her face clearly.
Re: A Nurse Gives A Warning Against Covid Vaccine After Developing Palsy by ipobarethieves: 2:41am On Dec 29, 2020
sad
Re: A Nurse Gives A Warning Against Covid Vaccine After Developing Palsy by Horus(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Sorry for her. Sad. I heard it usually disappears on its own after some weeks. Hope that would help her case.

Though I don't understand why someone wanting to show such a side effect would deliberately stay in the dark where it would be difficult to see her face clearly.

Did you take the Covid-19 vaccine?
Re: A Nurse Gives A Warning Against Covid Vaccine After Developing Palsy by WoundedLamb: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Horus:

Did you take the Covid-19 vaccine?
No.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Doctor Issues Plea For Help To Save Her Life (VIDEO) / Get The Solution To All Sexually Transmitted Infections (STD/UTI) / UCTH Medical Interns Decry Non-Payment Of Salaries For 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.