Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music (35142 Views)

Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) / Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Afolabimills(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Choi. You have a point though.
Truth is none of the men you mentioned are from the ghetto. Burna is a wanna be, acts like he from the streets when he's really not. While ofcourse our man, David is a rich kid. I am from the ghetto. So I know this. Season's greetings.
who buna boi hep?who Wizkid hep?obo forever
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by SarutobiEky(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
who buna boi hep?who Wizkid hep?obo forever
very good observation. I prefer OBO to both men sha. Just because he's kind.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Realhommie(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
makes Wizkid what?a perfect dude or what?obo still d best
No one is perfect... You have a right to your opinion.
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by 12inchess: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
If you like quit, another person will still sing. Nonsense. Before Davido we were listening to Paul Play.
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
I can't fathom why we're all taking Panadol on top other people's headache.they had a fight.... definitely they'll settle it and if they deem it not fit to all the best for them.
If it starts affecting their money(which I don't think it will) they'll sort it.

For people trolling Wizkid for not interfering.......shey baba go allow make them spoil e body ni.even if na me nko?
Seriously let's be factual.....they are all rivals in this music industry and there's this part of we human being that gets relieved when your competitors ain't doing too good.i don't blame him
In fact all of them should Bleep off jare

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Realhommie(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nerro042:
I don't get why fans are always quick to shout hate and envy. For fvcks sake this guy's are entertainers who always do this shit all around the world, i wonder why people are making about davido and his rich family. Its called beef and musicians have it all the time. Please let me hear word before i tear person slap from fone. sad angry angry
The matter sef tire me?
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Dollabommie(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Debzempire:
Nobody dey see yhu finish oga.....nah yhur inferiority complex dey worry yhu...

Please kindly check my signature and support my hussle.....

Contact me WhatsApp on any of the numbers on my signature...

After you don abuse Obo u want make I patronise u? Issssssh

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Realhommie(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jennycoolz:

Do you have any proof to backup ur claim ?
What's the essence of helping people for the whole world to see

And what makes you think those celebrities like Wizkid and burna boy, 2face others don't help people?

They help more but they never talk about it , it takes a lot to be an adult dear

Secrecy _ adulthood_privacy_success
How can i like this a million times...

I saw an interview of Wiz where the lady (interviewer) talked about literally begging Wizzy to come out so they could hang out and Wiz reluctantly agreed, went out and he had lots of Money with him which he gave all of it out without capturing any moment, without bragging about it in the media. You'll never see him do that, and countless other celebs too. They just do their thing and move on, now that's maturity and it takes a lot of discipline and self control/restraint.

Wizzy also said he doesn't really like to go out that much, he is a naturally shy person. His circle is small but he's got mad genuine love anywhere anytime even more than his industry colleagues. He doesn't run to the media by literally begging for love from the fans by doing things just to sway their emotions, he doesn't need no useless validation from any mothafvcker. That's my person as well, we just do our thing regardless.

Make all of dem go sidon one corner with their nonsense OBO hatred rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by biglizzy: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
SarutobiEky:
Oboy does Burna look like one who came from a poor home? Make una dey get una facts right Na..if he wasn't a musician, I'm pretty sure he'd be better off being a doctor somewhere else, preferably outside these shores.
loooool u wan carry Bournaboy parents moni compare davido?
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by SarutobiEky(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
loooool u wan carry Bournaboy parents moni compare davido?

Not at all. But make una remove the "ghetto" tag from Burna. Him no come from ghetto. He is just trying too hard, stop. He isn't affiliated with ghetto.

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by lebete3000: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
DonBenny77:
Difference between Lagos and ph breed....
Lagos fellow go shout tire wit no action ph fellow go just strike without making much noise.
When you tell person to FEM be ready for a fight whenever una meet. Weakling......
Na only you them born with silver spoon?
Shameless cry baby
grin

Wetin be the meaning of that FEM sef?
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Debzempire(f): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dollabommie:

After you don abuse Obo u want make I patronise u? Issssssh

Kpele sir...it won't happen again...

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by dimexy247(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin

Cleanworld:

Thanks

The mouth of a lier doest bleed or is it their replies? grin
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Coinbased: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hmmmm

Thrash hits not hits like most other naija songs
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by kkgrace: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Davidoooooooo
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Jennycoolz(f): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
Realhommie:
How can i like this a million times...

I saw an interview of Wiz where the lady (interviewer) talked about literally begging Wizzy to come out so they could hang out and Wiz reluctantly agreed, went out and he had lots of Money with him which he gave all of it out without capturing any moment, without bragging about it in the media. You'll never see him do that, and countless other celebs too. They just do their thing and move on, now that's maturity and it takes a lot of discipline and self control/restraint.

Wizzy also said he doesn't really like to go out that much, he is a naturally shy person. His circle is small but he's got mad genuine love anywhere anytime even more than his industry colleagues. He doesn't run to the media by literally begging for love from the fans by doing things just to sway their emotions, he doesn't need no useless validation from any mothafvcker. That's my person as well, we just do our thing regardless.

Make all of dem go sidon one corner with their nonsense OBO hatred rhetoric.

I wish i could hug u after reading this

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Not at all. But make una remove the "ghetto" tag from Burna. Him no come from ghetto. He is just trying too hard, stop. He isn't affiliated with ghetto.
Guy I no talk say Bournaboy come from ghetto, wetin I talk b say if to say him parents rich like davido parents, him for no get d motivation to do music..
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by SarutobiEky(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
Guy I no talk say Bournaboy come from ghetto, wetin I talk b say if to say him parents rich like davido parents, him for no get d motivation to do music..
I agree.
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Starz825(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Brown14:
Nobody is envious jare.na that "FEM" song put David for wahala so....

practically the title and the whole song is about Burna boy.

why the song suppose put am for wahala...shey na small artist ni abi wetin....he has the right to sing any song wey he like
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by AprokoGirl: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
dimexy247:
Quit or not, that's your problem.

All I know is I am getting the hell outta this WhatsApp Group shit hole of a country next year.

Before you quote me wrongly, remember this is my life not yours but if you still want to be unfortunate for the rest of life, quote me wrongly and it shall never be well with you and your generation.

Modified
For those quoting me, let me lecture you a bit, this is a faceless forum, people say things that aren't even true or say a thing about them.

Some are the most gentlest you've ever come across but appear to be one wicked soul and a lion. Na lie.

Some are poor but type shit here like they feed the nation and own the refinery.

Some are rich but act like they don't have shishi, awon modest gang

Some are even simps but come here to lecture you on how to take red pills

Some are oloshos but act like housewife material, if you fall for it, oyo lo wa

Some are still learning work but come here to tell us how they've bombed China, USA and all, set awon Yahoo

Some are bitter in their realities but appear as though they are happy.

Some are meanwhile wicked in real life and appear nicer looking for who to fall for their jack shit.

The list is endless.

The truth is most of us here if not everyone come here to catch fun before we go back to face whatever it is we're facing.

Don't take people serious because of their post.

Nobody knows nobody.

If you still don't understand, then you're either running from something or something is running after you.

Wahala for who no understand simple English.
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Dawinlove(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5178576/david-adeleke-should-careful

Davido will be saved and turn many to Christ. A major fight to begin in the music industry. Both male and female artist fighting. The music buiseness for Nigeria hiphop artist is entering a phase of badluck. God is restoring a popular musician for the salvation of others. His influence will make other serve the lord
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by goooze(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
sugacoatedmouth:

Pls what or who is KRF
���
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by flexyshedxy77(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=Mokason288 post=97513097]I pray people don’t hate or criticize my kids for coming from a rich home

Meanwhile now now Davido you want to quit music... now now you want to continue which one you dey David?

[b]I HOPE I MADE SENSE
[No you didn't]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life / What Do U Think Phyno Is Doing Here( Pics) / Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.