Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 (18693 Views)

Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity / Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by Emekayoung(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Nothing like that..

It's called crossover night and not prayer meeting.. Corona go dey sleep by that time
Guy you no serious o ����
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by jamesbridget13(f): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2020
If they can be in church till 11pm, why not till 2021?

Instead they should forget church that night. Make the crossover virtual or allow people be

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by ikorodureporta: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Is it the 11pm or the number of people gathering that matters??
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by EdmundDantes(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:
it is not a scam. be careful covid is real. i am still struggling with it. some members of my family have also caught it. it is very serious and deadly
Sorry to hear that. How are you treating it?
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by Judolisco(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Na 12pm baba corona dey wake
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by cucumbar: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:
it is not a scam. be careful covid is real. i am still struggling with it. some members of my family have also caught it. it is very serious and deadly
and you are here typing? It’s not that serious then.
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by tunapawizzy: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2020
thesicilian:
Leaving the house of healing in order not to get sick is somehow ironic.
Hahaha...church na house of healing now....orishirishi

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by humilitypays(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2020
EdmundDantes:

Sorry to hear that. How are you treating it?
strong anti malaria, strong antibiotics, zinc tabs, vitamin D tabs, vitamin c tabs (1000mg)...plus morning and night herbal steam inhalation and mixture of ginger garlic black pepper black seed original honey as morning and night hot tea. and steady resting no going outside the room, but took a walk yesterday to take in some sun.
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by tunapawizzy: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2020
jamesbridget13:

Instead they should forget church that night. Make the crossover virtual or allow people be
U get sense

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by Afamed: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2020
thelinguist:
who is bankrolling you?
Don't let your ignorance leads you into a journey of no return.
I have personally lost 2 close friends to Covid.
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by thelinguist: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:

you mean malaria?.. Sorry
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by humilitypays(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2020
cucumbar:
and you are here typing? It’s not that serious then.
I am recovering already. it is serious bro. it can kill you if you have any underlying sickness like high.bp, cancer, brain tumor, type 2 diabetes, heart related issues, asthma, etc. But i was lucky no underlying illness yet I passed through hell. a family member is seriously down as we speak
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by humilitypays(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2020
jamesbridget13:

My advice to people, do this years crossover night in your house, you and your healthy immediate family members only. people should avoid crowded places now oh. avoid visiting anybody this season. stay safe. many people are carrying covid19 but are assymptomatic but still highly infectious.

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by Afamed: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2020
thelinguist:
These were millionaires and renowned Medical Drs and Ex Senator in Nigeria.
They were not poor rat church like you.
They didn't live in shanty like you
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by Elolam87(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2020
Now I can say this is a pure attack on the church of God by the evil forces. We are in a critical period,and you just need to hold on to your faith in Christ Jesus.Ask yourself this questions:
1.Why is the emphasis always on the church of God when it comes to corona virus.A Church which is supposed to be a place where you receive healing is now considered a place where you can contract infections.Think of these things.
2.You go to market from morning till evening with no face mask .You can even decide to be in bank from morning till evening,and you are comfortable with it ,but when it comes to attending church service with limited worshippers ,they start to mention corona virus.Think of these things.

They have attempted to shut down the world because of corona virus,and it was successful.There is an ongoing plan to hand over the world to a single creature.Just prayerfully watch how the event unfolds.
Soon,the Antichrist will be revealed. Son of man, settle with your creator,and accept Christ as your personal Lord and savior. Shalom

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by jamesbridget13(f): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:
I am recovering already. it is serious bro. it can kill you if you have any underlying sickness like high.bp, cancer, brain tumor, type 2 diabetes, heart related issues, asthma, etc. But i was lucky no underlying illness yet I passed through hell. a family member is seriously down as we speak
it is well with u n ur household. Get well soon.

If I may ask, y re u people not in d isolation centers?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by PIMPAR: 8:02am On Dec 29, 2020
thelinguist:
Don't bury yourself before your time will come.

Malaria is almost unknown in US

Over 325,000 could not have died of malaria within 11 months in US
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by EdmundDantes(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:
strong anti malaria, strong antibiotics, zinc tabs, vitamin D tabs, vitamin c tabs (1000mg)...plus morning and night herbal steam inhalation and mixture of ginger garlic black pepper black seed original honey as morning and night hot tea. and steady resting no going outside the room, but took a walk yesterday to take in some sun.
Ok. Wish you speedy and full recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by humilitypays(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2020
jamesbridget13:
it is well with u n ur household. Get well soon.

If I may ask, y re u people not in d isolation centers?
do you know why many people die of covid19 in the US, and other developed nations? its because they believe it can be cured by their competent hospitals. covid is beyond hospital sister. if u dont want to die fast when u contact it, dont go to govt isolation center unless you are having serious breathing complications that require external oxygen, if not stay in your home and manage it yourself. and make sure u are using herbal concussions to do steam inhalation to clear your lungs and airways steady.

covid hate hot temperature and alkaline environment

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by jerry2cino(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Is a good one, stay at home cause the bad guys go dey for street and you knw, make una Melo oooo
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by humilitypays(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2020
EdmundDantes:

Ok. Wish you speedy and full recovery.
thanks bro. try and stay more indoors and avoid meeting too many people this time. if possible avoid people entirely for now. use internet to keep yourself company
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by EdmundDantes(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:

Not ignorance, more like arrogance. They think they are being smart until it hits them. I don't bother engaging with such people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by EdmundDantes(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:
thanks bro. try and stay more indoors and avoid meeting too many people this time. if possible avoid people entirely for now. use internet to keep yourself company

Precisely what I am doing. Some people I know take offence at this. Me, I pay them no heed. Your anger at me is your problem. I owe no one any explanation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by humilitypays(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2020
EdmundDantes:

Precisely what I am doing. Some people I know take offence at this. Me, I pay them no heed. Your anger at me is your problem. I owe no one any explanation.
thats it. thats why I canceled every form of vacation or visiting this year. its for someones life jareh. I learnt the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by Princewill21(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2020
E don turn Coro Mid night stead of Corona Virus.

We are in need of I T student in the field of building technology/Civil engineering/Structural engineering who resides around Abule egba and environs.

Supreme Sky Construction Company
08033941694, 08028139993
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by thelinguist: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2020
PIMPAR:

Don't bury yourself before your time will come.

Malaria is almost unknown in US

Over 325,000 could not have died of malaria within 11 months in US
mayb pneumonia? Kogi has no single covid-19.? Why?

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by Afamed: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2020
thelinguist:
mayb pneumonia? Kogi has no single covid-19.? Why?
Stop asking silly question
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by thelinguist: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:

Stop asking silly question
did i ask you? Face front

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by richie240: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2020
IamWonderful:
So only one night will aggravate the scamdemic
Yes nah, since its not a political rally or markets or schools. We r talking church here brah!

Don't u know that from that single hr (11pm - 12am) the virus wee kash everybody attending any church service? Any other time is OK but that 11-12 is velly-velly jenjelus!

Set awon clowns!
cool

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by CrestMan: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
I know many churches won't listen!

Because those churches are wise not to listen!
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by CrestMan: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2020
miketayo:
CAN doesn't speak for all churches

Very true! Not all churches are members of CAN. So they can't dictate to every church
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by richie240: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2020
Boy, keep quiet and stop spreading ur ignorance!
Are u aware that d covvid19 is less dangerous than cancer, kidney disease, type-1 diabetes, HIV/aids etc and has a 98% recovery rate?

In short its no different from d average malaria/flu.

Let's stop for once and use d grey matter BTW our ears.
Its not everything oyiboman says dts legit. They have their own agenda.
cool

[s]
humilitypays:
[/s]

humilitypays:
The bottomline is "its treatable and not a death sentence".
Cancer, hiv/aids has no cure till date and d world didn't come to a halt as a result.

Let's use our 'no.6' and not (blindly) key into the whiteman's mischievous agenda.

The reason for all ds noise is d (nànò-chippéd) vàccînes. They want the whole world to be vàccînatèd and are using d cövid19 as smokescreen!
Stay woke!
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. / Why Do People See Lucifer As A Bad Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.