Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ (65203 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Logon360: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2020
So if they'd trafficked her would she be here? Do until others as you would like them to do to you
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by ekestic1976(f): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
AFONJAS! VERY WICKED PEOPLE

It's obvious that you didn't read the post. Check the names again, you ETHNIC bigot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2020
ekestic1976:

It's obvious that you didn't read the post. Check the names again, you ETHNIC bigot.

SHUT UP AND FVCK OFF!!!
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Afonjaaaaaaaa!

Is their heads still intact?
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Heywhy18862: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
AFONJAS! VERY WICKED PEOPLE
Ode omo

3 Likes

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Cerebellum: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Amaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

grin

3 Likes

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by mymadam(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
No need to even kidnap people the way country dey now just make announcement you go surely get willing customers

shocked Epic
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by CheedyJ(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2020
The husband for don jakpa from Italy now , this woman is on her own
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Drizzy5001(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2020
Wahala be like big nyash, very easy to bang, but very difficult to wash the middle clean. sad
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Slynation(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2020
micflo28:
When will they start trafficking guys...I am interested
Hmmm....And you think they will traffick you for females to bang you abi, Omo na gay go dey dismantle your ynash 24/7 grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by bammydhele(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Why guys no they get this kind offer

2 Likes

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Novelman(f): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Season greetings to all our customers who have been with us all through the years. we are still open for orders and waybill to all states, this is our season so keep your orders coming in. Available for now

ORON CRAYFISH FROM AKWA IBOM
BONGA FISH FROM ORON BEACH SIDE
CATFISH FROM ORON
PRAWNS OPORO
BONLESS FISH , VERY TASTY

Call or whatsapp : Ijeoma on : 08037648723

BEST ORON CRAAYFISH FROM AKWA IBOM
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by MadamExcellency: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2020
The moral decadence is beyond correction without encounter with Jesus Christ.

Most of the girls prefer to prostitute in Europe than in Nigeria where they cash in dollars and are also protected by the law.

Endtme generation.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by segebase(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2020
F
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Hoyhebusy(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2020
descarado:
My husband dey away lipsrsealed

I must leave naija by fire by force.

Those girls should be grounded for life for not telling their parents. At least, here, the parents behaved like parents should
descarado:

Those girls should be grounded for life for not telling their parents. At least, here, the parents behaved like parents should
descarado:

I go with u on dis...
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Gazzy88(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Mrs. Comfort Innocent

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by kabanayol9(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2020
micflo28:
How you take know wetin dey my mind, I beg if you see that kind opportunity, message me, no forget me ooo.
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Adlac(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2020
BaddieFreak:
This life sef get bowleg embarassed

Of course your choice.
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by BreconHills(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
thesicilian:
Once they release her, more girls and even some boys will still flock to her for trafficking. The country is so bad it's almost worth risking death to escape it.

No one will register to be trafficked if they knew the fate that awaits them. Traffickers prey on ignorance.
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
thesicilian:
Once they release her, more girls and even some boys will still flock to her for trafficking. The country is so bad it's almost worth risking death to escape it.
grin grin
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by GidiCars: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Lots of igbos have started flooding the SW to commit crimes. These lots need to be put in check before they polute our region with their criminal minds and infect our Youths. Any Igbo in the SW is a suspect.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Neoteny(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2020
thesicilian:

Not entirely true

Some Nigerians consider traveling and living abroad as the sole accomplishment in life. Nigerians are absolutely obsessed with "abroad" some will do almost anything to leave, not just because they're hungry or suffering but because they simply want to be abroad.

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
micflo28:
You're going nowhere boy!
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by extol1(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
thesicilian:
a bitter truth

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by veeqocean: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
LIST[b][/b] OF CONFIRMED FAKE JOB VENUES
1. Plot 5, Voda Paint plc, University Press House, Fumec Bus stop off Adeniyi Jones Ogba lagos
2. 3rd floor, 8 Thomas Salako Street, Ogba Bus Stop, Ikeja Lagos
3. No 2, Sunday Street, off Ikorodu , Palmgrove, Lagos
4. 65c Opebi Road, Opposite glass house by salvation Bus stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
5. HYINSCO Office. No. 4, 2nd floor, upward sanitas outlet, Alara sStreet, off commercial avenue, Onike, Sabo Yaba, Lagos
6. Plot 5, university press building, along industrial road, Ogba, Lagos
7. 4B, Ogungbeye street Oppt African Shrine by Cadbury bus stop, Agidingbi Ikeja, Lagos
8. Plot 14, Block A, Voda Paint, Surulere House, off Fumec bus stop, Surulre industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.
9. No 4, Ahl Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu road, Opp Mega chicken bus stop by first gate, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.,l
10. 1, Olabisi Close, Mende, Maryland (Lagos Resident only) HR 08074645567
11. 32, Olufemi Road, off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere Lagos, YDNJI.
12. Ajumobi Street, Off Acme Road, Mega Chicken bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
13. 6, Deji Oyenuga Street, opp Kehinde Odusote Estate, Anthony Village.
14. WESTCORP SERVICES LTD. 6, Deji Oyenuga Street, Opposite Kehinde Odusote Estate, Anthony bus stop, Lagos.
15. SOAR GROUP, Suite 2, Ikosi Road, Oluyole bus stop, Oregun ikeja, Lagos
16. Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road axis bus stop, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
17. 8, Bisi Ogabi Street, Balogun Awolowo Way, Ikeja. HR 09053280994
18. BSM premise, No 4, Kareem Ogungbeye Estate Agidingbi first gate bus stop.
19. 9, Oremeji Street Isolo, Heathstream Alliance and Wellness Homes, Beside Sunrise Microfinance Bank, Gbagada.
20. PSIS HR BOARD, L’monarch Towers, 65, Opebi road opp Glass House by Salvation Bus stop Ikeja, Lagos. 07010616106
21. 6, Remilekun Street Off Falolu Road, by Akerele Road Surulere. HR Matrixglove 07080403158
22. 6, UBIAJA CRESCENT GARKI 2, ABUJA, 08159694497
23. Global Resources, 19 Bode Thomas Road, Awoyokun/Onipanu bus stop.
24. Dream Land Enterprises Limited, No 114, Ijiolu Close, Elekahia Road Portharcourt, River State. REF NO(GS/SD/70)
25. Ground floor, No 2, Akin Osiyemi Street 0pp sterling bank bus stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
26. LS-RESOURCE, 3rd floor Crownet LPaza Idris Gidado Street Wuye, Abuja.
27. 129, Okota Rd, Atinuke Plaza, beside Rainoil filling station, Cele bus stop, off Oshodi-Apapa Exp. Lagos. 08130902820
28. Schleez Nigeria Limited, first floor, left wing, No 49, Olowu Street, Off Mobolaji Bank, Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
29. 1st floor Xpress House, Beside Ostra Hotel and Halls off Otunba Jobifele way, Central Business District (CBD) Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.
30. 13 Ajumobi Olorounje Street, off acme road, firstgate bus stop, Agidingbi Ikeja.
31. 7, Obasa road, Chemline building, behind forte oil filling station, Oba Akran, Ikeja
32. M.H.S, 4b Toyin Street, opposite victory Home School before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
33. 3rd Floor, 240 Herbert Macualay Street, beside Sweet Sensation, Alagomeji Bus stop, Yaba, Lagos
34. 150b Oba Oguniyi road, Ifako-Agege Pencinema beside Pythagoras College.
[12/28, 6:54 PM] +234 810 058 8106: FAKE INVITE/GNLD
1. O’neal Incorporated
2. Globaldrill Bay Oil& Gas Ltd
3. Virtual Human Resource Ltd
4. Zeolite Plus
5. Mantledox Logistic
6. Precious Metal international network Ltd
7. Esther breakthrough
8. Mpg Resource
9. Beyond Stardom Nigeria Ltd
10. BetaAge Consult
11. Grace Land Global Resource
12. Hibrah Nigeria
13. Clinton Fund
14. Hyena Ltd
15. Virginland careers
16. Marigold Mobile Kitchens
17. Sub Sahara Africa Climate Fund
18. Minerva Oil & Gas refining company
19. Ceo resource Nigeria Ltd
20. Ingnitlyte Limited Company
21. Health Stream alliance
22. Starline Consult Nig. Ltd
23. Crystalite Care Ventures
24. Medpro global resource
25. Boss Resources
26. Global Oil consult
27. Home Placea Consult
28. Dahlia Consult
29. New Star Metal Int. Ltd
30. Alluminium Smelting & Refining Sec. NSMI global concept
31. Vision Technologist Resources
32. Mahama Business Consult
33. Williams Consult
34. CFLEAD
35. EAGLE SPRINGS ENTERPRISE
36. MATRIXGLOVER
37. CNS RECRUITMENT TEAM
38. D’PEARLS CONSULT
39. PSIS HR BOARD
40. SOAR GROUP
41. LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES WUYE ABUJA
42. SHOLAM NIGERIA LTD
43. ORIENTAL HILLS
44. ORIENTAL BROTHERS CONSULT
45. REALMIND CONCEPT
46. HILL CONSULTING
47. ORIENTAL GROUP
48. DEW PLATFORM PLUS RESOURCES
49. RE_CONSULTING
50. SILVERLINE CONSULTS
51. GM-GROUP
52. LEAD GROUP
53. BG-LEAD CONCEPT
54. CAREERWISE
55. INT MANAGEMENT BOARD
56. WORLD FARMERS CENTRE OGUN STATE
57. ZENITH CONSULT
58. PINNACLE COTERIE
59. ACE CONSULTING
60. VISION SOLUTION
61. GOF AUTOS LTD
62. AMD TRAVELS
63. VINTEX RESOURCES OGBA
64. SPARKLES CONSULT
65. MADE HILLS SOLUTION (MHS)
66. MDL GLOBAL
67. WHOLESOME MINDS
68. VALUE POINT CONSULTING
69. LIGHT HEIGHT GLOBAL SERVICES

Do Note that GNLD change their name and format from time to time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by gidado14(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2020
Lovelies1:
Last

Signature

IPOB man trying to put south west and middle belt for there mess and must you copy Anything about America common flag una no fit creat.

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by mysticwarrior(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2020
micflo28:
they also traffic guys for liver and kidney transplant, them full Malaysia.
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2020
OSU flat heads on the beat

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Segsam19: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Lovely
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2020
micflo28:
This country na nonsense.
Re: 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ by dust144(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Family that steal together share the loot together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo / Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.