Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Cause Of Faulty Aisle On New Tokunbo Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cause Of Faulty Aisle On New Tokunbo Car (489 Views)

Tokunbo Car Business: How Car Dealers Import Clean Cars From USA To Nigeria / Documents To Collect When Buying A Tokunbo Car In Nigeria / Can I Used My Former Registered Plate Number On My New Tokunbo Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cause Of Faulty Aisle On New Tokunbo Car by Trueigbo: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2020
I bought tokunbo SUV from USA 6months ago but to my surprise the car stopped moving as I was travelling and started making noise as if something is grinding.

The mechanic I called said it's the front Aisle.

Please is that possible on new SUV? If yes what could be the cause.
Re: Cause Of Faulty Aisle On New Tokunbo Car by ShenTeh(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2020
Yes, it can happen to your 'new' SUV or any other vehicle of such configuration for that matter

More often than not, it is oil starvation -Lack of prerequisite oil in the chambers.
Re: Cause Of Faulty Aisle On New Tokunbo Car by Kingdemu: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Your new SUV no get name?
Re: Cause Of Faulty Aisle On New Tokunbo Car by OkoroPeugeot(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2020
It's a used car.
Only difference is it was bought abroad not here.

Used cars would experience wear and tear from years of use you have to fix.
Re: Cause Of Faulty Aisle On New Tokunbo Car by Trueigbo: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kingdemu:
Your new SUV no get name?

Toyota highlander
Re: Cause Of Faulty Aisle On New Tokunbo Car by Trueigbo: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
ShenTeh:
Yes, it can happen to your 'new' SUV or any other vehicle of such configuration for that matter

More often than not, it is oil starvation -Lack of prerequisite oil in the chambers.

What causes oil starvation

(1) (Reply)

Venza Navi (JBL Synthesis) To Android DVD Upgrade / Reg Toyota Corrola Sport 2006 Model With Reverse Camera Available / German Car Of The Year 2022: Hyundai IONIQ 5 Wins In “new Energy” Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.