Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? (546 Views)

AI Children Books Empire Review 2023 ⚠️ Full Upsell Details + Login Software / Children’s Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books, And Other Educational / Get Professional Editing And Proofreading Services For Your Books And Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by BUGOFF(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2020
The dream is to open a one-stop place for everything related to kids: Toys, clothes, shoes, food & beverages, books & writing materials, body, skin & dental care etc.
I have decided to begin with their educational toys and story/activity books for now but, it seems no one on Nairaland is into this line of business, why?
Several enquiries have been made on various threads, keyword searches too.

Can anyone with reliable information, leads and advise, kindly share such knowledge here for all?

A merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, a glorious coming year too.

Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by BUGOFF(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
On another hand, there are some of us who do not know what to do with the baggages of books, toys, etc our kids have outgrown.
Have you ever given thought to selling them off as Clearance?
You make some needed cash and at the same time lessen the clutter in your home, no?

~ Should you feel the need to sell off these items (in good condition), get in touch. Thanks
Stay safe.
Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by BUGOFF(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year, Nairaland Family.

1 Like

Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by BUGOFF(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Clearance Sales ongoing.
Contact us.
Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by BUGOFF(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Still here for you.

Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by BUGOFF(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2021
Going!!...

Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by BUGOFF(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2021
BUGOFF:
Going!!...
hello
Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by Bliss2: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please am interested...would like to buy and also sell off some of my kids outgrown toys...kindly drop your contact.thank you
Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by TheSourcerer: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hi
BUGOFF:
The dream is to open a one-stop place for everything related to kids: Toys, clothes, shoes, food & beverages, books & writing materials, body, skin & dental care etc.
I have decided to begin with their educational toys and story/activity books for now but, it seems no one on Nairaland is into this line of business, why?
Several enquiries have been made on various threads, keyword searches too.

Can anyone with reliable information, leads and advise, kindly share such knowledge here for all?

A merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, a glorious coming year too.

Hi Random text to remind you to smile it helps smiley

1 Like

Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by BUGOFF(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Hi

Hi Random text to remind you to smile it helps smiley

grin I just did much more.
It's so exhilarating!!
Thank you so much, I pray you smile, laugh and rejoice through the week.
Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by TheSourcerer: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
BUGOFF:

It's so exhilarating!!
Thanks bud !

1 Like

Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by TheSourcerer: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
BUGOFF:

It's so exhilarating!!
Thanks Bud!

1 Like

Re: Clean (used) Children's Books And Educational Toys: Who Deals On These? by fidgettoysau: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
What to Consider When Choosing a Fidget

There’s lots to bear in mind whilst selecting your fidget toys. Sometimes, greater isn’t continually better although. Keeping the device easy sufficient to satisfy your fidget wishes will prevent the tool itself from turning into a distraction.

(1) (Reply)

Survival Fund / Shadow Boi Ft Holy Prinz – Okwu Ego / Word Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.