Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life (8675 Views)

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Real666: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2020
I will hide the real names.

I am a man, in my early forties,happily married with four kids, after spending more than a decade in the Nigerian banking industry,just one month after Buhari came into office in 2015,I lost a flourishing career,through massive retrenchment that was carried out by the bank(Names withheld)I was working for at that time I decided to try a business idea that came to my head.

Precisely December 2015,I contacted a family member living in Accra,who gave me the go ahead to come, he also granted me the grace to stay with him anytime that I am in town,that's through out the duration of my business then go back to Nigeria.

From 2015, till I met this girl(Fortune) sometime in May 2017,everything went well in business despite little challenges.

On the faithful day I met this girl,she was 24 at that time,I was waiting for a business partner to pay me for the goods I supplied. While seated in front of her shop,i noticed that people were crowding in front of this girl,when I came close,I saw she was bleeding from her right toe,on further enquiry, I was told that some bottles of soft drinks fell down from the head of the girl selling them at the market, unfortunately it was the same time that this girl Fortune was passing and some pieces of bottles pierced her right toe and she was bleeding profusely.

As it is typical of Most incidents that I had witnessed in Accra,no one in the crowd was willingly to help at that point in time,I took excuse from the woman i came to visit, Carried this girl to a nearby Pharmacy for them to stop bleeding and at least give her Tetanus injection,we were told that they were prevented from giving Tetanus injection at the shop level in Accra,except we go to the nearest hospital, after trying to stop bleeding to no avail,we tried another pharmacy,we were giving the same excuse, before we were directed to the nearest hospital.

To cut the long story short,we got to the Hospital, after paying for their card,and seeing a doctor, her toe was sutured and injections were given,the bill came,it was to the tune of,as at that time, 400 cedis,I asked her if she had any money, she told me she didn't have,that she only came to find out the price of things at the market, before the sad incident happened.Then I asked her,if she knew anyone to call,she actually made some calls,all her contacts were not in town,including her elder brothers.

Fortunately, I had some money,I paid for everything, after which we exchanged phone numbers, I assisted her in getting a Cab to her house. Later that day,she called me to express her appreciation for my kind gesture,which I did to her,she even went as far as telling all her family members.

From that day,one thing lead to another I would call to know how she was doing and sometimes she would call to know how I was coping in Accra,she invited me to her place,I visited ,she introduced me to all her siblings that I was the person that helped her on the day of that incident at the market,I was warmly received.

My problem started from that time, over time, she developed feelings for me ,on further enquiry,I discovered that she had a son from a guy she was married to, she told that the guy is from Nigeria,that as soon as she gave birth to her son,the guy left them and never came back.

I am a principled person,and would never have anything to do with another man's wife,after thorough investigation, I discovered that she is no longer married to the guy, and that it was only once that the guy penetrated her and he was her first and only man in her life,till I met her,and also that she gave birth to her son through cesarean operation, i also discovered she had not slept with any man,since then and its been over four years from the date I met her.
We continued like the other times,after several attempts to woe her for sex,which she refused,she told me that she made a vow that she would never have anything to do with any man again,except for marriage, just because of what her former hubby did to her. The time came for me to go back to Nigeria, on the night preceding the day,she came visiting, I attempted to have sex with her,I didn't meet any resistance like before,she paused me and said that before I continue with what I wanted to do,that I must promise her that I would marry,i reminded her that i was married she said she wouldnt mind,that I am married with kids, and also she wouldn't mind being my second wife ,and that if I go ahead and have sex with her without fulfilling my promise to marry her and break her heart the second time,that I am going to suffer and that she will make sure I suffer for breaking her heart,after putting all her trust in me.

I took the bet, and continued,because i was not only Hot,I must confess,this girl is beautiful from head to her like a goddess, she was as she said,her vagina was tight and I enjoyed every bit of my penetration,after the first round,she told me she was not going and that she is going to spend the night with me, and see me off to the station the next day.
When the evening came,we went out and had some drinks at a nearby joint,after which we retired for the night, after the kisses and sucking of her breast,I sucked her clits,while doing that,she was crying that I should make sure that I marry her,that she is going to do everything possible to make sure that I am her husband,after she climaxed,I started penetrating her,she kept repeating her statements, I thought it was because of the pleasure, as time went on I came to understand that she meant every of her statement.

The next day, I left for Nigeria,when I got home,it dawned on me that I left home for quite a long while,beholding the happiness at everyone's face,but I have been in constant communication with my wife.

After spending three weeks in Nigeria,I received a call from Fortune that she has missed her period and that she felt that she was pregnant. Then I asked what her next plan was,she told she was going to keep the baby,that since I promised her that I was going to marry her,that there was no problem. Then I reminded her that she took preventive pills after each round of sex and also that if that was her strategy of trying to hook me ,that I would never fall for it.After several calls, some days later,she admitted that she was not pregnant, but that she can't afford to lose me .I then told her that my punishment for her for such behavior was that I would not marry again and that I was going to cut everything I have with her. She told me that if that is the case,that she is going to punish me,that her father is a strong native doctor, and that she is of the marine kingdom,that I am going to suffer for disappointing her.

To be honest,since that time,I have not gone back to Accra,things have become very difficult for me,i have been going from one set back to another,it is as if all doors are closed to me,i have been finding it very difficult to take proper care of my family,my wife who has been supportive has turned abusive.The girl in question has blocked me on all social media handles,after several attempts to get her had proved abortive,the only time I got her to apologize,if i wronged her in any way,she told me her former hubby had come to apologize because things became difficult to the extent that the guy resorted to drugs and other vices and that this is the beginning of my suffering, that I am going to see.

Please ,I need an advice on what to do,I have confessed to my wife about what happened.Things are not going on well with me,despite all my efforts and struggles, how do I come out of this mess.

Please advice and disregard my writing errors.

Femi

http://endtimethings..com/2020/12/please-help-girl-i-helped-is-almost.html

Cc Rocktation
Cc Farano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Ussycool: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Vagina people no get mercy o

I would have said you have trade your destiny with puna, but God forbid.
We don't know how religious you are, but the fact you cheated on your wife defines it all.
Even if she didn't come from marine kingdom, if she swear for you, you may likely experience this.

My little advice
You have already know most of her people back in accra, run underground investigation to know if her dad is native doc. if yes, do all you can to travel to accra and beg them both. You never can tell if you are ruining the future of your children. And finally, pray over it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by NiRfreak(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Everything I read here is plain manipulation tactics in broad day light by the said gal. Any girl that tries to extract commitment or promise using tears, cries, moans, I love you, orgasm from you during sex is a pure manipulator who's up something. And she even fooled you by saying she had a vow to not fvvck any man until marriage is certain..wow..
And how can you be so gullible to believe she only had one sex, one penetration, from one man before and after her first child until she met you...wow. are you that stupid and gullible at 40+?...that's a cheap manipulation to appear saint and blameless. What a unicorn you thought u had found. You even thought her tight pvssy means she was saint...lol... I've fvvcked several single moms that were so tight and explosively sweet. Does that make me the only one who got down there....
Guy man, this gal used your head.
You played into her devilish plan to jazz you with her mamiwater spirit, cos she will say you deserve it for reneging on your promise. Meanwhile, she was the one who manipulated you to promise what u can't fulfil. Men should wise up. Women are expert manipulators.
When a woman who likes you go on manipulating you, snub her, leave her, stop the desperation for sex, even walk out on her while naked before sex if she keeps running her manipulation to take advantage of you.
If you can do this, she will come back and give you sex on a platter without manipulating you for commitment. And if she dint give you sex, trust me, you just escaped a disaster waiting to happen.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by NiRfreak(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2020
The girl manipulated you into this trouble....If we told some people to chop redpill they think it's play. Face the music. Without a strong frame and ability to decipher manipulations, even at 50, a 20 year old gal can still fvvck u up......

17 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Bornsinner7: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2020
What an epistle.. at some point I thought it was an erotic e-book...

One thing you married men don't know it that you already made a commitment to a woman.. going to sleep with a lady outside your marriage has it's own effect..

I don't think you are happily married.. you seem like a sexaholic..

She never asked for your help.. you rendered help out of pity and love for humanity.. so don't think she owe you anything in return

Your setbacks may have nothing to do with her or spirituality.. things are hard and Nigerians are going through hard times.. or it may just be karma punishing you for cheating on your wife and promising the poor girl what you won't fulfill because of thrusting a vagina..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by donbachi(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2020
I no read again,abeg..make i go check my beans before e go burn.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by popsy2(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Silentgroper(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2020
she dey craze. Afterall u did 4 her. U shoulda left her to bleed out dat day. Because of ordinary small chopping of pussy, she wan ruin ur life..
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by ebexofficial: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Oga na your mind dey worry you.
The help you rendered her is enough.

Even yourself how will you just believe that she has dine it only once, the girl is a pro. She planned everything wella and you fell for it.

Be wise man, move on with your life if you gat the strong will forget her.

But I know say you still dey wish to penetrate her again.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by 1beat(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2020
you're now 40 plus don't be a fool by allowing a girl to fool you tell ur wife about your misdeed and you will see how things will go normal

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by MJBOLT: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2020
oga,we sef get problem, no use your own disturb us abeg

9 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by lkillbrokehoes: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Lolz
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by prodigyy(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Visit a spiritualist

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by odinson1(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2020
Hell hath no Fury like a woman Scorned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by DropsMic(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Ehyq
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Quality20(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2020
So what's ur offence or how did u offend her? Is it bcox u phucked her, promised her, or just what precisely? What's d restitution or there is none? Well next time br more disciplined n responsible

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2020
YOUR SUFFERING NEVER START. . INSANE MAN. AFTER EXPLAINING ALL SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH AND RESISTING UR SEX ADVANCEMENT SEVERAL TIMES. . Na so una dey spoil 9ja name all over. . Unless u marry her, no peace for u. .oloshi . . What if she is ur daughter and got treated that way. .thunder faya u dia. .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Ussycool: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2020
prodigyy:
Visit a spiritualist
Connect him with the ones you know.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by mosdii(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2020
Red pill teaches us not to help a stranded woman you don't know.
Never help a stranded Woman you don't know, some men won't take it. Now see where it has landed you.
Just a night with the farm tool, your world is crashing before your very before.

This will serve as a lesson to others. Never help a stranded vagina citizen you don't know, never elevate a vagina citizen. Leave her the way you meet her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Anfield247(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2020
OP, Faithy95's, Real666, My dear, don't joke with words, words are powerful. So from the way it is now, how are you sure that it's Fortune that is hindering your progress? My Man, what you did was bad, okay! She might have used the fun you had with her to make some ultrances against you which is likely to be working on you. My advice for you is to look for her and apologise to her even if you feel you are not wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Dreadlock69(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2020
ok grin
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by BennyDGreat: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Sex Sex Sex.....Once it happens, it's a potent avenue to manipulate the other party spiritually
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Debzempire(f): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Yhu saw a pit and willingly jumped inside cause of konji.... I'll advice yhu to double yhur hussle.....my dear it's because yhure afraid that's why it seems things are not working out...

Ask God for forgiveness...give yhur life to Christ... hussle more and yhull see that she has no dominion over yhu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by saladinnoir: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2020
First : All that talk of one man and first time conception is an absolute lie. The girl was trying to rope in a new provider for her kid and her.

Second: Are you this isn't merely coincidence? I'm not saying jazz isn't possible, but how sure are you your business failure isn't the result of personal incompetence, the economy, your absence e.t.c

Third: Men, learn to control your balls and all other physical urges. You'd be surprised just how much of your problems come from lack of self control.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Contact me, let me take you to a very powerful IFA woman. Na just Got say make I help you sha. I hope you are in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Homeboiy: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Things are hard everywhere

Don’t believe that she caused your suffering.

Hustle harder and things will be better.

Sex does not occur between one person.

It was her intention for the both of you to have sex.

She claimed to be from the marine world.

Bring her queen mother and I will fûck nonsense out of her body

10 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by 44Bulldog(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2020
See wetin toto has put this one into undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2020
My Advice 4 U Is To Fulfill D Promise Both Of U Agreed On. Nobody Forced U Into It. After U Av Enjoyed Her Sexually, U Want To Dump Her? No Way. Ignorance Is Truly A Disease. What U Entered With Her Was A Covenant. U Ignorantly, Foolishly & Lustfully Enter D Covenant With Her.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by raphroye: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2020
NiRfreak:
Everything I read here is plain manipulation tactics in broad day light by the said gal. Any girl that tries to extract commitment or promise using tears, cries, moans, I love you, oragsm from you during sex is pure manipulator....And she even fooled you by saying she had a vow to not fvvck any man until marriage is certain..wow..lol
And how can you be plain stupid to believe...she only had one sex, one penetration, from one man before and after her first child...wow. are you that stupid and gullible at 40+?...that's a cheap manipulation from her to appear saint and blameless. What a unicorn you thought u had found....You even thought her tight pvssy means she was saint...lol... I've fvvcked several single moms that were so tight and explosively sweet. Does that make me the only one who got down there....
Guy man, this gal used your head.....
You played into her devilish plan to jazz you with her mamiwater spirit...cos she will say you deserve it for reneging on your promise..Meanwhile, she was the one that manipulated you to promise what u can't fulfil...Men should wise up. Women are expert manipulators.
When a woman likes you but manipulating you, snub her, leave her, stop the desperation for sex, even walk out on her while naked but still running her manipulation mill before sex.
If you can do this, she will come back and give you sex on a platter without manipulating you for commitment....And if she dint give you sex, trust me, you just escaped a disaster waiting to happen.
The man needed your advise not all these your bla bla...the deed is done, he needs a way forward
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by lereinter(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2020
If what you wrote here is true life

You are a less man

You do such worth help like that and you receive your reward with unnecessary relationship

For Accra wey olosho plenty you tangle yourself married man O

N you sabi O, carry your cross begin sleep for mfm
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Kayberg: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Sex is overrated.
Even though I am still a virgin at my age, I feel hot too but I make sure I tame it by ignoring it.

This one that sex have finally succeeded in taming your life sir, what should we do now than tell you to go to Ghana and also do the necessary apologizing?
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Kayberg: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
oga,we sef get problem, no use your own disturb us abeg

Double twale for you sir!
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) / I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) / What Would U Do If U Woke Up And Saw Hrithik Roshan In Ur Bed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.