Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) (4857 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? / Unknown Money Put Into My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2020
craleonic:
Are you able to post your picture here? Hold a paper with your username on it. To prove you are genuine. You can blur out your face if you want to.

This is it ma

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by goryorhal(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2020
bobo65:

How can someone drop such info here?

Na WA o

Wetin b na wa for there ?? Will she the first person to drop info here ??
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by goryorhal(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2020
Ajayifolake:

I have sent you a mail sir

I have replied you just now ... kindly please do check and get back
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Oracleforce: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2020
I think If God is leading you to do sth for her you should go ahead and do it without her not knowing....

Leave the work of an investigator to the police and DSS to do their job...I'm sure there are lots of police and DSS officer on this platform to check her background...

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by craleonic: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Ajayifolake:

This is it ma

Okay.

Though you say you don't want money, it will be easier for those that might want to help for you to check the cost of an affordable room accomodation, and post the amount here with your account number.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Qwertyuiop1: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:

I reserve the right to attend to who I please. Focus on the OP and stop quoting me.
Then shut up and let people who have to offer talk. No one likes cheap opinion.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ishilove: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Qwertyuiop1:

Then shut up and let people who have to offer talk. No one likes cheap opinion.
You must be high on your own fart. You're here yapping like a rabid Chihuahua but I don't see you offering the Op any kind of assistance. Instead, you're quoting me upandan like a demon on a mission when I'm minding my own business .

I'm in my house, oya come and shut me up. Anu ugboko.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:

You must be high on your own fart. You're here yapping like a rabid Chihuahua but I don't see you offering the Op any kind of assistance. Instead, you're quoting me upandan like a demon on a mission when I'm minding my own business .

I'm in my house, oya and come shut me up. Anu ugboko.

Lol. E get demon wey no dey on mission? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. E get demon wey no dey on mission? cheesy cheesy
This one is acting like he is on a special 'harass Ishilove' mission grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ajayifolake:

This is it ma
I'm curious though. You're taking medication steadily but you're posting 2018 prescriptions. I wonder why...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ishilove: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Whoever is going to verify op in Mushin should be careful. Op, I mean no disrespect ma'am but that place is notorious. So many hoodlums and ne'er-do-wells populate that area.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm curious though. You're taking medication steadily but you're posting 2018 prescriptions. I wonder why...

That is the one I got directly from the hospital. I now buy from a pharmacy in my area

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ajayifolake:

That is the one I got directly from the hospital. I now buy from a pharmacy in my area
Okay.
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by JFOD: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
I can volunteer to verify the person if the verification is still needed.
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
JFOD:
I can volunteer to verify the person if the verification is still needed.

I sent my address to a man in the morning but he has not come
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by JFOD: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
I can come around tomorrow to confirm, if that's what is holding people off from helping.

That's the little I can do. I pray you receive the needed help.

I believe know there are a lot of people with good hearts on this platform.
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Qwertyuiop1: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
JFOD:
I can come around tomorrow to confirm, if that's what is holding people off from helping.

That's the little I could. I pray you receive the needed help.

I believe know there are a lot of people with good hearts on this platform.
What are we not understanding about you guys with just a little few days spent online and majorly from a particular section I'm not aware of until now? Are you all partners in crime?
What's your concern with the bolded? Are you the OP? Were you the one who introduced NL to her as a charity center? That's if truly she's not a very old member of the forum.

The same person verifying his or herself as real.
Cheap scammers.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by JFOD: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Qwertyuiop1:

What are we not understanding about you guys with just a little few days spent online and majorly from a particular section I'm not aware of until now? Are you all partners in crime?
What's your concern with the bolded? Are you the OP? Were you the one who introduced NL to her as a charity center? That's if truly she's not a very old member of the forum.

The same person verifying his or herself as real.
Cheap scammers.

I'm not supposed to reply you, but I'll do this once.

Few days spent online?

It's funny because your account was created Dec 23 and I should spend all my day on NL roaming all sections?

You haven't heard of interest?

Don't quote me please

I only want to help the way I can, I don't have money or apartment to give her.

The time I have is what I want to lay down to go verify her story, so people that have the capacity to help her will.

Don't quote me again please

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by dobnina(f): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
JFOD:

I'm not supposed to reply you, but I'll do this once.

Few days spent online?

It's funny because your account was created Dec 23 and I should spend all my day on NL roaming all sections?

You haven't heard of interest?

Don't quote me please

I only want to help the way I can, I don't have money or apartment to give her.

The time I have is what I want to lay down to go verify her story, so people that have the capacity to help her will.

Don't quote me again please

The money you want to use as transport to verify the OP, y don't you just send it to her as your own little way of helping.
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
I do not know what else to do, I am not scam. Please
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
I don't want money. If you have a room you are not using I will pack their with my children
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by oseoji: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oracleforce:
I think If God is leading you to do sth for her you should go ahead and do it without her not knowing....

Leave the work of an investigator to the police and DSS to do their job...I'm sure there are lots of police and DSS officer on this platform to check her background...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so.. Someone's hard earned money?
Nothing like God leading anyone here, do your due diligence if you want to give to avoid stories that touch.
I hope Op's helper finds her speedily.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2020
Good morning. January starts tomorrow. Please help me
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by JFOD: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2020
http://blessedfruitfoundation.org.ng

You can check this out, I talked to someone on phone.

He said you'll have to go their office and pass through some assessments.

That's an option you can explore, you can also look for other NGOs that handle situations like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ishilove: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2020
JFOD:

That's an option you can explore, you can also look for other NGOs that handle situations like this.

Watch out. That one busy quoting people upandan like a restless, disembodied demon will say you are doing your best to make the OP look genuine

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Qwertyuiop1: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Ishilove:

Watch out. That one busy quoting people upandan like a restless, disembodied demon will say you are doing your best to make the OP look genuine
Funny when a possessed and jobless entity restlessly calls people name just to ease herself of whatever generational woe she's facing.
I'm not your problem, I only asked you to lend a helping hand since your fingers won't let your phone rest out of woes and pangs of hunger.
I pray your 2021 is better.
Peace.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2020
JFOD:

Thank you
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2020
I am waiting for people that want to come to my house today to know I am not lying
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ishilove: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Qwertyuiop1:

Funny when a possessed and jobless entity restlessly calls people name just to ease herself of whatever generational woe she's facing.
I'm not your problem, I only asked you to lend a helping hand since your fingers won't let your phone rest out of woes and pangs of hunger.
I pray your 2021 is better.
Peace.
^^

I didn't mention any username in my comments but like they say, if the cap fits, wear it like Papa Ajasco grin grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Oracleforce: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2020
oseoji:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so.. Someone's hard-earned money?
Nothing like God leading anyone here, do your due diligence if you want to give to avoid stories that touch.
I hope Op's helper finds her speedily.

Okay let the devil change your mind about helping her....nobody force anybody to do alms....for beggars by the roadside....she just defined herself to be an alm-seeker and you want to prove her....for what?
You too can take advantage of the platform to be an alm-seeker but as for me, I will be the head but not the tail....
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by Ajayifolake: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Good afternoon. Please I still need help
Re: I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) by craleonic: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ajayifolake:
I don't want money. If you have a room you are not using I will pack their with my children

Hmm, can't help then. Hopefully you find someone who can help you in this way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky / Your Husband Must Cheat On You! / 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.