Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Can Davido Quit Music Industry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Davido Quit Music Industry? (526 Views)

Finally Quit Music, See What Am Into Now! (pics). / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Vaninas: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
DMW Boss Davido Considers Of Quitting Music Industry
Multiple award-winning singer, Davido, has taken to his Twitter account page to state that he considers quitting music.

This comes shortly after there were multiple online reports that he had a fight with Burna Boy at a Twist Club and Lounge, in Ghana.

READ MORE: https://www.vaninas.com/dmw-boss-davido-considers-of-quitting-music-industry

Can Davido quit?
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Assideeq1995: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Why will he Quit? He's there to stay and give you hits cool

1 Like

Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by princeay1995: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Vaninas:
Multiple award-winning singer, Davido, has taken to his Twitter account page to state that he considers quitting music.

This comes shortly after there were multiple online reports that he had a fight with Burna Boy at a Twist Club and Lounge, in Ghana.

READ MORE: https://www.vaninas.com/dmw-boss-davido-considers-of-quitting-music-industry

Can Davido quit?
It's better because him no Sabi sing

1 Like

Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by princeay1995: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Assideeq1995:
Has he give you hits ?
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Sexybabe2020: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Vaninas:

Can Davido quit?
Nope
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Offpoint1: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
From his childish display and attention seeking attitude... It's impossible, until time does the needful.

I don't know why the guy is hated, may be because he's got on too many people naives. Maybe because of his silver spoon background, maybe because he's like a bridge to upcoming and those around him... I'm not into Nigeria songs, but I do overhead his songs on the streets and radio stations. I think he's giving him fans good hit.

Burna boy monster you made was hype here on this platform, but I've never heard that track anywhere.... But FEM is played almost everywhere.

This is a happy year for me, Eminem gave me "Music to be murdered" early this year, then surprises me with Side-B of the Album. The greatest lyrist and rapper of all time.

1 Like

Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Sexybabe2020: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
princeay1995:

It's better because him no Sabi sing
Who can't sing?? You're idiot tongue

1 Like

Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Sexybabe2020: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
Assideeq1995:
Him go stay
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Kriss216: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
The competition is healthy for Nigeria music industry. If Davido quit music, Nigeria music industry will experience a little set back.
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Sexybabe2020: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kriss216:
The competition is healthy for Nigeria music industry. If Davido quit music, Nigeria music industry will experience a little set back.
Much more haters.. he's David from the Bible.. make him no fear any Goliath (giant of Africa grin)
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Vaninas: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Really nobody without haters.. OBO God is behind you.. Make u no fear
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Sexybabe2020: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Vaninas:
Really nobody without haters.. OBO God is behind you.. Make u no fear
Validate
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by phelonrays: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Davido should be categorised among the whackest artist Nigeria could ever produce....

His lines are incomprehensible, reasons No right thinking Foreign Artist could strike a feature...

Drake and Wizkid comes to mind; the greatest art work of Foreign + Nigerian mix...

If OBO was great (as his dimple a$$ made him to believe) Beyonce would've gotten his a$$ versed on that 'Brown skin' (or wetin-be-de-name-sef) Album...

That being said.....

OBO alas Davido possesses the most desired attribute needed in an artist, Just like Yung Thug; Davido has helped many peeps saw the limelight, He's so passionate about His signee that you'll wander the level of Love he has.. He's the only artist the up-and-coming ones dream of..

Aside music, I Love {No homo} Davido and his passion.....

I bow in Peaceeeee....

Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1 Make Eminem kukuma diss adeleke pikin. E for sweet die grin. Imagine lines like this

Lame rhymes fake voice
I can bet your dimples are fake
You're so stupid that you can't solve your daughter's crossword puzzle
I bet you never learnt anything than being childish grin grin
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Sexybabe2020: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Offpoint1 Make Eminem kukuma diss adeleke pikin. E for sweet die grin. Imagine lines like this

Lame rhymes fake voice
grin grin grin
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Sexybabe2020: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
cheesy
Masonkaycares:

Lame rhymes fake voice
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Liposure: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:
From his childish display and attention seeking attitude... It's impossible, until time does the needful.

I don't know why the guy is hated, may be because he's got on too many people naives. Maybe because of his silver spoon background, maybe because he's like a bridge to upcoming and those around him... I'm not into Nigeria songs, but I do overhead his songs on the streets and radio stations. I think he's giving him fans good hit.

Burna boy monster you made was hype here on this platform, but I've never heard that track anywhere.... But FEM is played almost everywhere.

This is a happy year for me, Eminem gave me "Music to be murdered" early this year, then surprises me with Side-B of the Album. The greatest lyrist and rapper of all time.
the G.R.O.A.T died on march 9
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Liposure: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Davido should go and work on himself. He's too wack for my liking
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Offpoint1: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Masonkaycares:

Lame rhymes fake voice
There will be more dope lines if he wants to diss him

Eminem is just having fun with his music now.. The only rapper who has dissed half of the industry.
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Offpoint1: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Liposure:
the G.R.O.A.T died on march 9
And who's that?
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by popweezy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
phelonrays:
Davido should be categorised among the whackest artist Nigeria could ever produce....

His lines are incomprehensible, reasons No right thinking Foreign Artist could strike a feature...

Drake and Wizkid comes to mind; the greatest art work of Foreign + Nigerian mix...

If OBO was great (as his dimple a$$ made him to believe) Beyonce would've gotten his a$$ versed on that 'Brown skin' (or wetin-be-de-name-sef) Album...

That being said.....

OBO alas Davido possesses the most desired attribute needed in an artist, Just like Yung Thug; Davido has helped many peeps saw the limelight, He's so passionate about His signee that you'll wander the level of Love he has.. He's the only artist the up-and-coming ones dream of..

Aside music, I Love {No homo} Davido and his passion.....

I bow in Peaceeeee....
e remain small make i yab till I saw ur last paragraph
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by chanda83560: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Vaninas: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
popweezy:
e remain small make i yab till I saw ur last paragraph
smiley smiley
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Vaninas: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
chanda83560:
na normal competition
Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

There will be more dope lines if he wants to diss him

Eminem is just having fun with his music now.. The only rapper who has dissed half of the industry.
I want you to grow but don't age grin That line resemble davido die

Re: Can Davido Quit Music Industry? by Sexybabe2020: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I want you to grow but don't age grin That line resemble davido die
cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Not With The Right Person / A Simple Question On Cheating / I Love Her But I Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.