Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Want To Start Hatchery Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Start Hatchery Business (1703 Views)

Hatchery Business / Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything / I Want To Start A Hatchery Business. Please I Need Advice!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Enskynelson(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hello Great Agro Nlanders
I am thinking of starting a hatchery business 2021 with a budget of 1Million NGN. I need advice of anyone who has ideas on this business please.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by MATEX30: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Enskynelson:
Hello Great Agro Nlanders
I am thinking of starting a hatchery business 2021 with a budget of 1Million NGN. I need advice of anyone who has ideas on this business please.
Thanks in anticipation.

Contact me on Whatsapp, let's discuss - 07066784204
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by smithclito: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
if u are talking about fish I can bet u will become millionaire in no time . well contact me .am a fish Hatcher and breeder.
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Enskynelson(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2020
smithclito:
if u are talking about fish I can bet u will become millionaire in no time . well contact me .am a fish Hatcher and breeder.
Poultry on my mind at the moment. I want to know more about it before I make my choice as I have other investment plans in mind.
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by smithclito: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Enskynelson:

Poultry on my mind at the moment. I want to know more about it before I make my choice as I have other investment plans in mind.

ok. r choice though
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Prosperousman(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
your budget is small to start a hatchery
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by yudee233: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2021
smithclito:
You mean you are a millionaire please send palliative

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by shebcylov: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2021
if I have the capital to finance the rearing then am a millionaire. but am working on it. am just into hatching
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Ziggyblaze: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
I have an incubator for sale, Neva used B4, 1300 birds capacity
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Ziggyblaze: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
A million is good to go to start ur biz, don't let anybody discourage u
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Enskynelson(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ziggyblaze:
Enskynelson@gmail.com Let's talk.
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Nigerfine3: 3:53am On Jan 22, 2021
Ziggyblaze:
How much, what’s the energy source
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Enskynelson(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2021
shebcylov:
if I have the capital to finance the rearing then am a millionaire. but am working on it. am just into hatching
Hatching (poultry)? Kindly send me a mail please enskynelson(at)gmail.com
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by smithclito: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Enskynelson:

Hatching (poultry)? Kindly send me a mail please enskynelson(at)gmail.com

No sir. Am into aquaculture hatching then selecting the best to rear. (catfish). Pls stay away from poultry production for now .it's not profitable cos of the high cost of feed and feed ingredients. Look into other agro enterprises.
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Enskynelson(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
smithclito:

No sir. Am into aquaculture hatching then selecting the best to rear. (catfish). Pls stay away from poultry production for now .it's not profitable cos of the high cost of feed and feed ingredients. Look into other agro enterprises.
I don't want to raise the chicks. I just want to sell day old chicks. You are very right that at the moment poultry feeds are so expensive.
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Ziggyblaze: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
650k, electricity but can be converted to electricity and gas
Nigerfine3:

How much, what’s the energy source
Re: I Want To Start Hatchery Business by Enskynelson(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ziggyblaze:
650k, electricity but can be converted to electricity and gas
What's the capacity?

(1) (Reply)

Indigenous Feeds Formulation Software / Spray Tubes For Dry Season Irrigation Available!!! / Cassava Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.