Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) (3668 Views)

This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
there is a story on Twitter now about an upcoming comedian who was making it big overseas and out of nowhere they accused him of rape and he trended for horrible reasons. now this boy has shown proof he was not in the country on the day they said he raped a girl in Abuja and all of a sudden the "rape victim" is now saying she forged the story to bring him down. this guy is just 22 and in college overseas. so many girls already emailed his school when the allegations came out and who knows the school might be planning to expel him over a fake allegation ? why are girls so wicked ? all the guys that have been accused of rape online have same traits, rich, very handsome and popular. why dont these evil girls target ugly and broke guys? they look for guys who have girls dying for them and then try to ruin their reputations. why are girls so mean? is it their fault they are rich and goodlooking? what is wrong with the female gender? now even girls hate themselves so much, once they see another beautiful girl walk past them they start hissing and making mean faces, why are girls like this? why do u try to bring down people who make u feel insecure ? all the Male footballers have been accused of rape, like how can someone like Ronaldo who is a billionaire rape you? how? women when will u stop these fake allegations ? is it a crime to be successful as a man? do we have to turn gay so u wont accuse us of rape? me I am so scared of girls anytime I'm alone with them before they say I'm a rapist. wtf is going on with women?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Are you surprised? Women are very wicked

8 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Yvv@
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Molahnelson(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Because is their nature to do evil it's embedded in them to hate, they inherited it from their mother (EVE)

12 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Omihanifa: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

A woman who has been rejected by a man can be ferociously angry and vindictive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by debbydams(f): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Some women are extremely wicked..infact 98% of women are wicked

14 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by debbydams(f): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Some women are extremely wicked..infact 98% of women are wicked, Devil � is learning from women

6 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Some women are just too evil to exist, they know how to cunningly gain public sympathy by accusing innocent men if something they never did.

7 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nigeria girls are useless

Na only woman(eve) meet with devil
Who know's their discussion with devil?

Very wicked set of people, naso my mother want to disown me because i quit the job she get for me wtf so i gat no choice to choose my career?

I fear who no fear people that bleed blood for days and never die

7 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
fp Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Farano Rocktation Dominique come and see wonders
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by paulolee(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
just too bad..na so grace take accused me of rape that year for year1 just because we had a little fling that didnt ended well..
my saving grace was her friend that testified against her dt she do come back home saying she enjoyed our time out each night and I escaped and the matter died..
months letter she apologized and visited with a nice meal, I forgave her and still ran tinz with her...
we broke up again and this time she called my mother n told her that am a cultist in school bt mom didnt believed her after hearing from me because she knows the kinda son she had..

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
debbydams:
98% ?
How do I locate the remaining 2%?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Primeze: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Immediately the story surfaced yesterday I supported the guy because any 14 yr old suggesting anal was not spoilt by a small boy. I know not all ladies are demons, but the percentage keeps skyrocketing everyday. I hope both the lady and her spokesperson be arraigned before a judge. l don't like what l hate please.

9 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Is it really about Women?
I don't think so.

It's all about the Heart.
There are Wicked Men and Wicked women.

The Heart of Humans are Naturally Wicked. It takes a Genuie Encounter to Heal our Hearts and make us do away with evil.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
probably the Pain of leaving him when he was a nobody, and being rejected when she tried getting back after he travelled.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by debbydams(f): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

98% ?
How do I locate the remaining 2%?
with the help of God..
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
debbydams:
with the help of God..
OK na, I'm heading straight to the convent
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by debbydams(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

OK na, I'm heading straight to the convent
yeye grin
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Stacyomolola(f): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
98% ? How do I locate the remaining 2%?
The remaining 2% are upcoming .......... I dont even trust myself
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
debbydams:
yeye grin
But wait o, you're a female
Are you part of the 2%?
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

The remaining 2% are upcoming ..........
I dont even trust myself
It is finish!

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by RainOnMe: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
sad
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Some guys too need to blame, they keep falling into the trap of women that can destroy them.

If you have lot of followers as a guy, never dm or try to date any woman on social media. Once things go wrong, she can accuse you of anything and people will believe.

Nigerians have a crap mentality, they hate success. They will drag you down and they are happy to see you down.

Take everyone as your enemy on social media, bloggers, followers, they are not your friends.

Never write your work place or put your name address on your profile.

Keep your good and bad news to yourself. Dont share it on social media, it is your private life, keep it private

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
its because they know men are better than them that is why they take it an achievement whenever they succeed in bringing down a man

6 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by debbydams(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

But wait o, you're a female
Are you part of the 2%?
sure
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by DukeJoe17: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Terrible creatures everywhere,
Spits
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
debbydams:
sure
Lying unconsciously is a big crime in my area angry
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by TANID(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
debbydams:
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by debbydams(f): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Lieing unconsciously is a big crime in my area angry
I dont v any reason to lie sir

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by pansophist(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
There is a tendency for some women to have a burning desire to punish men that rejects them, are above their reach, or makes them question their inherent value, or her delusion. It is not new, only the advent of social media is bringing this to light. From king Potipher's wife falsely accusing Joseph of rape because he didn't want to sleep with her, to the case of young Emily Till that was murdered, false rape accusation is as old as humanity.

By default, a woman sees herself as a prize, better than most men, and deserving of the best of the best men. Rejecting her sends a message that she is not what she believe she is, and instead of her to move on, punishing him with rape accusation can seems compensating. I mean, its easier to move on when the dude that insults her "goddess status" with rejection is cooling off in jail right? Yes, that's how the heart of such women reason.

But again, the jump to punish men regardless if its true comes from the false notion that a woman is incapable of harm, delicate and motivated by good only. For example, if me as a man even want to accuse a woman of rape, I know that people will laugh at me and most people wont even take me serious, just because I am a man.

But not so for women, they enjoy the concept of "presumptive innocence" by default. The robotic crowd will jump and start showing their fake virtue by fighting to bring him down. Social media these days are populated by bitter demons who hates successful people, and looking for a way to bring him down, even if it's just an unproven accusation.

Men be careful.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Mide3367: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Na only woman(eve) meet with devil
Who know's their discussion with devil?

Very wicked set of people, naso my mother want to disown me because i quit the job she get for me wtf so i gat no choice to choose my career?

I fear who no fear people that bleed blood for days and never die
lol grin grin grin.. Mad o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience / Sexy Pictures Of Curvy Actress, Princess Chidinma Flaunting Her Big Bum Bum / Nl,what Should I Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.