Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,355 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

End Of ASUU Strike: What Next? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / End Of ASUU Strike: What Next? (797 Views)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Breaking News - ASUU-lasu May Pull Out Of ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of ASUU Strike: What Next? by ife01(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2007
The ASUU 3months strike is now over,
As at the time of this writing details have not be gotten,
Who compromised who? and all that,
But I know most students affected by the srike are happy that they are going back to school, some because they are just tired of sitting at home, lol
while some sincerely desire going back to school,

Anyway school is resuming for those affected by ASUU and for we not affected by ASUU, Good luck,

Is the education system now okay after ASUU strike, or we just dey pity Umaru baby government?

Lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Unilag's Direct Distance Learning (when Will The Form Be Out) / College Of Avaition Zaria / Pls Can Any Intimate Me Of An University In The Southwest Nigeria,where I Can Study Elect/elect Or I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.