Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique (51038 Views)

Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Three Ladies Caught Stealing In A Boutique In Uyo, Disgraced. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Godons1: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lashist:

Lol...jokes on you and your kids..they have a joke as a father

Nna, just locate the nearest transformer abeg. grin grin grin grin

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Godons1: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2020

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by EmekaA125(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
I thought most boutiques have security at the entrance who usually check customers receipt and tally it with what they bought before they're allowed to exit the premises?

Madam, employ a security man or lady to avoid future occurrences. That's my candid advice to you.

Calling this girl out might take long before you could recover ur wares and involving Police won't yield any profit because they(Police) can only make meaningful progress if they can trace her home address which social media won't tell you.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by EmekaA125(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2020

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which flag is on the cap?

E be like say na dem
At your age you don't know gucci logo. Shame!
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by xangerar: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Millimann:
Although I think she actually stole the clothes, I don't think they can prove it in court since the camera didn't capture when she put the clothes in her bag.

In law, there is something called circumstantial evidence. Even in the case of murder, evidence of circumstance can play.

You went into a closet with a clothe and did not come out with it, other than a stuffed bag. And now the clothe cannot be found. It is circumstantial evidence enough.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Kyari79(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
it very shame on her,. see her mouth
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Lashist(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:

Nna, just locate the nearest transformer abeg. grin grin grin grin
Lol..put the whole meme in your phone as you like...na u go still face your pikin as a clown cheesy
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Godons1: 4:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Lashist:

Lol..put the whole meme in your phone as you like...na u go still face your pikin as a clown cheesy

Chai, another series of painment.

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by MINORU: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2021
BigBrother9ja:

Stop comparing your parents to others.
Not every parent is morally bankrupt.

Morally bankrupt like your parents

Lool
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by BigBrother9ja: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
MINORU:

Morally bankrupt like MY parents

Lool
Yes
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by MINORU: 1:43am On Jan 08, 2021
BigBrother9ja:

Yes

Morally foolish like your parents

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.