Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer (93749 Views)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Regex: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
pansophist:

Swallow the redpill or I am the redpill? grin

He don't know what is going on.

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by orlaglobal234: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
CalliDora1:
She knows the Calibre of men she's talking about. Biko.

My dear, be patient. Your rightful man will soon locate you.
Honestly you're right my dear that is the secret behind her problem
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by orlaglobal234: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
As if she will be submissive to man
see as she fresh like fresh mango and you're expecting a guy that earn 50k as basic salary to marry you abi? no man want become slave under his wife
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by spadar4u(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
DBestDoc:
It’s only on NAIRALAND I read very funny comments like “ men are scared of marriage “ blablabla, yet every Saturday you see weddings all around town, wedding pictures on social media.

I can’t count the number of people I know that got married between November and December second week.

I guess it’s either the couples are lesbians or the Nairaland boys are making their comments from MECURY.

You abuse and disrespect women so much, yet you can’t stop chasing them. I read comments here everyday and I can’t help but smh at the level of venom spewed on this space against women. It’s too bad.

I hope your baby mamas (as we’ve all agreed that marriage is out of the question for you guys) will not birth female children oo, ‘cause what goes around comes around too.

Keep deceiving yourselves oo. It’s going to be a new year in 48hrs but unfortunately, some people will continue wallowing in foolishness and self deceit.

Una well done.

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fantasticcc:
Marriage adds nothing to men nowadays...... I see no reason a comfortable man will use his money to tie himself down with an overused cunt in the name of marriage...

Men controls commitment the same way women control sex... But a rich man controls both......
Hmmm this boy
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kingosytex:
U wan use your big big grammar scatter dem abi? Your plans will not work?

On a serious note, I think Fantasticcc made some important points. Most men are not really interested in this marriage stuff nowadays, they do really to keep a baby mama somewhere than tying one self down in the name of marriage.

Loss of independence, loss of romance and probable financial strain are some of the reasons why most men detest marriage.
We will give you our IMO girls to marry abeg
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
winterfell007:

What can you get without being married? I'm really shocked at the level of sociopathic men we are raising in our society who thinks you're doing a women a favour by marrying them
Actually we ARE doing women a favour. We can get sex, companionship and children without marraige, pray tell, after that what else does a woman have to offer a man? The world is full of single mothers and Older singles that will only be to happy to attach themselves to a man under such an arrangement.

Most marraiges will end in divorce anyway, drama and nagging plus the minute you marry you are a slave, whether a happy slave or a miserable slave. 80-90% of married men are unhappy!

the modern (western) version of Marraige is designed for women (security) and children (so they arent stigmatised) but like I said most marraiges will break up anyway and the children will have to deal with the trauma of a broken home.

The question you women should ask is what have women (especially Nigerian women) done to themselves to turn men off marraige.

3 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lastmankc:
Marriage? That shit dey fear me
We go give you our IMO girls to marry
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
knowhowk:
Marriage ..Okay ooo ,Wetin dey for Marriage sef ..No be for everybody Joor ,Come carry women wey go dey Nag Nag from Morning till nite ,Guys don dey wise up now oooo .Just find one lady Yansh am Get Kids ,Work hard pay there Sch.Fees .U just stay Ur own Jejely ...
Guy you mean I should get a baby mama
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
sammirano:

Thank you. The breed of ladies today are almost worthless with vain pride.

Real guys that are serious are looking for a woman that will totally submit to them. But these ladies arent even ready to partially submit. Before you say jack they are divorced, which stupid man will want to jeopardise his life with such a woman.
I swear my bro, this girls ain't loyal they should marry themselves
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Tango123: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

My broda in this my short life, most ladies can be handled even the one way you day talk say stubborn, guy she needs who can understand her thinking pattern and know how to communicate to her without touching the tripping wires.

There are very few ladies that can't submit, most times it depends on how the man handles the lady. Sincerely.

You know nothing John snow. U never jam Jezebel.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
OyinO:
Men! Men!! Men!!!
How many times did I call you?
Be wise, Marriage is a thing of the past.
You must marry my bro
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by HandsomeBlack: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jenna3:

This is all nollywood, because men these days are looking for financially stabled women not one that will depend on them 24/7.
Of course, that's what today's men want. My point is just highlighting the challenge such couple face later in their marriage.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
ogbonti:

yes ooo - no one has been able to explain why women outlive men in marriages - say with like 25 to 30 years in naija

I will tell you why - they package all their life and family wahala and bring it to your door step - and you will never enjoy your life again in peace

over time - the stress piles up and Mr. Death comes knocking and barely 3 months after dying other smart men - who didnt follow the foolish route of marriage start drilling her hole mercilessly and by now - the mumu of a husband who absorbed all the stress is 6 feet below being eaten by ants

GUYS - BE WISE!!!!!
Haha wisdom will kill you there
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Lastmankc(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hassanmaye:

We go give you our IMO girls to marry
IMO girls? Kukuma come kill me

2 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
ruffDiamond:
quota system abok1 lawyer,nonsense, I no fit marry awusa at all ,even in my next life!I no sabi their food rara,
Ubanka
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
pansophist:
What has changed ? These days, it seems like men are scared of women. They just do not trust them. Especially high flying career woman like these. I know many of them, I study with some, and their good days was in college when they were hot and partying like crazy. Then, lots of good men were invincible. Female nature is the kind that finds good men boring when they are young.

Anyways, men want good wives, not professionals. Women have changed alot, but men taste and requirements are still as old as a crocodile. For men its simple, be submissive, young, somewhat attractive, and give him peace of mind. Being a legal practitioner where you argue and figh cases is masculine, sorry, its not attractive. Same way a woman hardly finds a man that she is his breadwinner attractive either.

Even women seems not to understand their own nature, which is that they start life early from about 16, and onwards, they are riding on a superpower to get any man they want. Most squander this opportunity by chasing degrees, rejecting eligible suitors and end up alone as time goes by. Of course a woman can do both, which is, to study and search for a good man, not pausing one for the other. Or believing she has time as a man. Life has a way of teaching us lessons and sometimes, we may not recover from it.

Hope you find a good man that will marry you, but please, be submissive and don't make the home a battleground.
Your statement is correct when they are in their prime good men are disgusting and stupid they prefer yahoo boys and cultists, but ones the fear of menopause strikes she will start looking for the good guys
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Chirowman:
Marriage this days self is somehow , both some men and women don't respect the marriage vows . That's why baby mama is gaining ground on to open marriage way.
May be I will consider this your baby mama of a thing o, I'm scared of marriage
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Rexnegro:
Husband no scarce it's just that most ladies are looking for hushpuppi with a touch of pastor sam adeyemi hahahahahahahaha .
Wicked boy grin
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ugandatales:

Damn! This is the bitter truth. I had this girl that used to form I don't like sex, this and that. Then I found out all she did with one guy cos the guy gave her 30k. Damn! That sh*t almost made me cry.
Tell me the truth
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I am waiting for that time that they said that 7 women will be running after one man for him to marry them. I have my list of Nairaland ladies already...

Na joke o!
Wicked boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Akuruoulo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
No, I can't, I'm waiting for an illiterate like U 2 come teach me.

CALL ME MORE NAMES . I LOVE SEEING YOU EXPRESS HOW STUPID YOU ARE.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Rexnegro(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hassanmaye:
Wicked boy grin
what I do na lol

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by OyinO: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hassanmaye:

You must marry my bro

With the way the ladies are becoming something else, I'm afraid, marriage is not a choice. Baby Mama is better.

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by ecomm(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by brio1408: 2:09am On Dec 31, 2020
lefulefu:
In her case she is a northerner so her own is even more easy
her parents could arrange a bride groom for her
is it not the way its done in the north?
I think they can only do that for ladies at a certain age.

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Josywhyte: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
DAramis:

True, this remind me of a quote I saw online regarding to wooing a woman. It goes like this:

I'm not afraid of rejection but I'm afraid of getting stains on my integrity and dignity, on which I would never ever compromise on.

Most of these women, ruins a man not only with words but with their actions and inaction just simply because a man who they felt didn't meet their standards woo them.

True talk man. I've been in that position before and she told me openly that i didnt meet her standard. Guess what? She's now looking for me and i told her she can't meet my standard too

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by DAramis: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Josywhyte:

True talk man. I've been in that position before and she told me openly that i didnt meet her standard. Guess what? She's now looking for me and i told her she can't meet my standard too

One of the worst thing that can happen to a man especially when the embarrassment was publicly done making all eyes to be on you.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Godpikin4real(f): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Akuruoulo:

CALL ME MORE NAMES . I LOVE SEEING YOU EXPRESS HOW STUPID YOU ARE.
Get lost, hopeless stuff.

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Magnoliaa(f): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Toks2008:

Some ladies have this vague inflated sense of self importance and i just wonder.

Most of them think the world revolves around them. I think the more educated a lady is the more difficult it may be for her to find a purposeful relationship.

This is why Guys are now settling for semi educated or totally uneducated ladies just to have marital peace and YES i know some uneducated ladies can be a piece of work too but statistics have shown that it is safer and better to go for unassuming ladies if a man truly wants peace.

Sophistication is the bane of many ladies.

If una like, wail from now till 2050, it won't change the fact of the new breed of women rising and smashing the glass ceiling. You can keep pacifying yourselves that materialistic women somehow are still wired for emotional fillings. Keep desperately trying to convince yourself that the women you can't have can't find fulfilling relationships.

Go for the mgbekes and mary amakas in ya villages in peace, mba - you must run 21st century women down.

Men do not benefit from marriage, so why should you be concerned about cold, masculine women who have nothing to offer?? Just why??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Magnoliaa(f): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Toks2008:

Some ladies have this vague inflated sense of self importance and i just wonder.

Most of them think the world revolves around them. I think the more educated a lady is the more difficult it may be for her to find a purposeful relationship.

This is why Guys are now settling for semi educated or totally uneducated ladies just to have marital peace and YES i know some uneducated ladies can be a piece of work too but statistics have shown that it is safer and better to go for unassuming ladies if a man truly wants peace.

Sophistication is the bane of many ladies.

Intelligent people (not pseudos), both men and women, find it difficult going into a relationship. That's fact. They hardly find compatible people.

It has nothing to do with the education of women (over half of the population), that has been shown to lead to more growth in every way for a country.

Deal with your egos. The girl child will NOT remain uneducated and underachieving, and unintelligent and unsophisticated just so you can feel like a nonsense man.

You can find another woman willing to dumb herself down oh- or ready to perform femininity and play the conservative role. That's her individual choice. But women will be educated. And the numbers will continue to rise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Magnoliaa(f): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
...meanwhile, they be "codedly" hustling for a posh, tüsh, independent babe in the DMs. Independent babe that can once in a while pound yam with fixed nails; kneel in high heels to serve them drinks, and chop their money, buying figure-hugging designer wears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.