Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? (1264 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Been In A Room,where Are Two People Are Having Sex ? / Have U Slept In A Room Where Two People Are Sexing ? Share Your Experience!!! / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? by Aabheaven(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
To the question above, have u ever been to a room where sex was going on? What was your reaction and how did you handle it. I have been in such awkward situation before except two people have smooched in my presence before but when I was seeing signs this is going to be some intense boning, I left the room for them.

So let's share our experiences and make it fun.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? by Sugarcious(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
I'm waiting for pipu with Vivid imagination to come and lie
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? by Freestainworld(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Had one crazy roommate those days who will always bring in different babes right in front of me, the guy no send, na so I go dey hear aaa eee for night, one day I started my revenge mission with one of my crazy babe, the way this my babe will be shouting eee, that my roommate later behave em self last last.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? by Shedrack777: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Unless The Op Tell Us The Truth about His Own Experience, I Won't Share mine
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? by hgnbello(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? by fati2001(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2020

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? by extol1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
no experience
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Happened multiple times but, I didn't enter the room. Just had to go elsewhere.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex? by Juicethekid: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Freestainworld:
Had one crazy roommate those days who will always bring in different babes right in front of me, the guy no send, na so I go dey hear aaa eee for night, one day I started my revenge mission with one of my crazy babe, the way this my babe will be shouting eee, that my roommate later behave em self last last.
Lai mohmammed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? / I'm Going For Big Brother, Nairalanders Pls Support / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.