Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (58000 Views)

Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison / Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Teejay13(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Thunder fire Kumuyi

Why pouring abuses on pastor kumuyi?

Is he the principal of the school?

Learn to ignore some things, especially when you are ignorant of what to contribute.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Its quiet unfortunate members of deeper life church and their organizations are wolves in sheep's clothings.
I hate them with perfect hatred. Na there you'll see all manner of wickedness, retired witches, witchcraft and juju thrives there because they don't believe in deliverance.

Just imagine the psychological and emotional trauma they subjected this young lad to. This is an absolute case of child abuse.

Na God Almighty go punish those people who turned Don Davies into this. I watch d video this morning and waz practically shedding tears.

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by NofiuFade(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arry110:
use the energy when it happens to someone close to you, someone child was abused, and abuse that he'll suffer from for a really long time you're talking about it being settled when they haven't gotten to the root, that child will never be the same and I wonder many more cases are yet to come to light, they should get to the root and prevent it from ever happening
you are a fool! A very big one, I don't have your time!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jasonjack:
I don’t see reasons why parents are taking their young kids to boarding schools. I called it laziness on the parent part.

Please anyone that is into building and road construction should patronize me. I sale and supply granite stones in large quantity. Anyone interested in buying or learning should contact me on WhatsApp 08038763872

Boarding schools teach kids independence.

Plus some kids come from rural areas and urban areas where the environment for after school learning is poor or non existent. Boarding school helps such kids.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=JoyJones2000 post=97538833][/quote]

Na u and ur entire generation yet unborn no well.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by donmik: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
So sorry. Those cultists will pay for it.

But pls, woman/mother stop collecting bribe to blackmail innocent Pastor Kumuyi

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Patrioticman007(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Its quiet unfortunate members of deeper life church and their organizations are wolves in sheep's clothings.
I hate them with perfect hatred. Na there you'll see all manner of wickedness, retired witches, witchcraft and juju thrives there because they don't believe in deliverance.

Just imagine the psychological and emotional trauma they subjected this young lad to. This is an absolute case of child abuse.

Na God Almighty go punish those people who turned Don Davies into this. I watch d video this morning and waz practically shedding tears.
What do you expect from a barbaric faith
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by donmik: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Teejay13:

Learn to ignore some things, especially when you are ignorant of what to contribute.

No mind am. Devils looking for Christians to try

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by ffo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

You hate them, not because of the video.
You must be an antichrist to hate the church of christ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Thunder fire Kumuyi
Thunder should fire a man who has absolute nothing to do with the incident,a man old enough to be your grandfather, you better watch the way you talk, because you hate his church doesn't mean you should insult an aged man, may God have mercy on you so that younger children that should be your great grandchildren won't pray for such to happen to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Arry110(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
NofiuFade:
you are a fool! A very big one, I don't have your time!
you're referring to your parents that birthed a myopic fool like you and refused to raise you well
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:

What do you expect from a barbaric faith

Seriously hypocritical barbaric set of individuals. In all honesty, I'm yet 2 find a good, kind and nice deeper lifer.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
wellmax:

Listen to her first line, the school acted swiftly by releasing a statement suspending the principal and commenced investigation. I think that's the proper thing to do.
Ok boss....I stand to b corrected

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by raynobz: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Using holiness to cover negligence.

Bunch of hypocritical clowns !

Took them so long to release a Bubu kinda of speech.
How I wish BuBu even released a speech as encompassing as this concerning the security issues in this country, most of us would not have had problems with BUBU.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Digmygold: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
You stand for nothing, deeper hypocrites. Sue them to their last penny and shut down the goddamn school.

Ubunja replica gay demons.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by lexy2014: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
Deeper Life High School Breaks Silence On Assaulted Student Don Davis

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-yQvA-CJrI

https://twitter.com/dclmhq/status/1343990157649866754?s=19

D statement didn't say anything. So what is d silence that it broke?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Thunder fire Kumuyi
Don't be silly. The church is different from the school although the church owns the school, they are separate entities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
ffo:

You hate them, not because of the video.
You must be an antichrist to hate the church of christ

Na u, ur family members and generation yet unborn be Antichrist and agent. Pls point out where I stated dat I hate d church of God? I only said I hate deeper life members. Pls, next time, ask God the giver of all good things for understanding so u can read and understand what a person writes.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by simplesearch: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Using holiness to cover negligence

You spoke as a child. Even under your roof your children can outsmart you if they choose to be mischievous. How many wife are adjudged faithful by their husband for many years only to receive the shock of their life. I spent all my secondary school life in the boarding house, what some of this Senior student can be up to is sometimes alarming, you have to be there to know that even if the school mgt are against such act, its usually not an easy thing to report the culprit to the school authority or even their parent at a go. It takes some boldness built over a prolong period of time to achieve that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Teejay13:

Curses are unnecessary but kumuyi is d founder of d school & one way or another involved in d running of d school. U can't exonerate him from d devilish things that happen in his school
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by sunnymaja(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Does it mean that the school does not provide sufficient food for the students?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by ffo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Which holiness? They're not holy and have never been holy. Wicked at heart set of people. See I prefer unbelievers 2 those bunch of hypocritical miscreants.
Why don't you channel this your hatred to the devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by kingxsamz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
wellmax:

The school is open to the public, good bad and evil children enrol.
Some parents bring in ill mannered children, hoping the school to perform a miracle on them. Sometimes it happens, sometimes the kids corrupt other kids.

That's because there's room for that.
If certain measures had been made, such nonsense wouldn't have happened.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
ffo:

Why don't you channel this your hatred to the devil

I'm really pained by d actions of these set of people. When we were living in a genera compound, if u see d way day behave, even d unbelievers behave far beta. Now, imagine this.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by praiseneo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
NofiuFade:
you are definitely not updated, between is it deeper Life pastor that molest the kid?
dear God
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
una dey mad.

all you devils using holy holy to cover face, Ogun kill all of una together.

blasphemous bastards!

Ogun kill una once again.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by chaloskyx: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
religion na scam most of these pastors and men of God are evil and commit more atrocities but get away with it by hiding under the covers of the church
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Superpower(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
NofiuFade:
Seun is like your mods are seriously not updated, if not they should not be pushing this kind of news to front page, the issues that have been settled since! You guys better not go local nd always stay updated.
How was the issue settled?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by boyjo: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
E wo! Na the boy thin like that?
Oh! He must have suffered.

Wetin them mean by, "intriguing underpinnings"?
Hope no be the victim them wan blame so o?

I hope money has not changed hands?
I hope nobody is threatening the poor boy?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by ffo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Na u, ur family members and generation yet unborn be Antichrist and agent. Pls point out where I stated dat I hate d church of God? I only said I hate deeper life members. Pls, next time, ask God the giver of all good things for understanding so u can read and understand what a person writes.
In your mind, you think it's the building that makes the church, I have pointed out the contradiction in your HATRED. but your monicker is direct opposite to what and how you speak. God doesn't not habour hatred talk more of hatred towards his church and children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
They haven’t said anything still. We are Waiting
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Very good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.