Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (58029 Views)

Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison / Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by briggson07(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
If all was a lie

Make una ask deeper life does pictures lie too

Look at the boy from a big fat hen to a chewing stick tuffiah
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Buharidgeneral: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
NofiuFade:
Nigerians Sha, this issue as been settled since na, what kind of people do we have living around us this days?? It not funny at all.
How sir?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by ffo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

I'm really pained by d actions of these set of people. When we were living in a genera compound, if u see d way day behave, even d unbelievers behave far beta. Now, imagine this.
Like I said, your hatred for the church does not have anything to do with the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by doggedfighter(f): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
simplesearch:

You spoke as a child. Even under your roof your children can outsmart you if they choose to be mischievous. How many wife are adjudged faithful by their husband for many years only to receive the shock of their life. I spent all my secondary school life in the boarding house, what some of this Senior student can be up to is sometimes alarming, you have to be there to know that even if the school mgt are against such act, its usually not an easy thing to report the culprit to the school authority or even their parent at a go. It takes some boldness built over a prolong period of time to achieve that.

You ended up saying nothing. Keep defending rubbish because of religion.

One day it will get to your doorstep.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by adexway(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Reality check, trash like rhis happen in most schools. The fact that they go unexposed doesn't mean they are immune. The fact that it is a school owned by a religious organization doesn't mean that angels school there. Just like any other gathering, you will find good, bad and ugly people in almost every church (exvept we choose to pretend). Our resentment towards a sect should not necessarily be because they share different views but rather a condemnation of what is wrong.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
ffo:

In your mind, you think it's the building that makes the church, I have pointed out the contradiction in your HATRED. but your monicker is direct opposite to what and how you speak. God doesn't not habour hatred talk more of hatred towards his church and children.

Get thee behind me Satan.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Chii59:

Don't be silly. The church is different from the school although the church owns the school, they are separate entities.
never quote me in your life again.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Which holiness? They're not holy and have never been holy. Wicked at heart set of people. See I prefer unbelievers 2 those bunch of hypocritical miscreants.
this one sounds so pained.
May the Lord deliver you from bitterness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
ffo:

Like I said, your hatred for the church does not have anything to do with the video
So, deeper life church haz done marvellously well in molesting d boi.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Ikea81: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
See as them knack person pikin lean
. No wonder no fat gay. They suffering in silence
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by simplesearch: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Its quiet unfortunate members of deeper life church and their organizations are wolves in sheep's clothings.
I hate them with perfect hatred. Na there you'll see all manner of wickedness, retired witches, witchcraft and juju thrives there because they don't believe in deliverance.

Just imagine the psychological and emotional trauma they subjected this young lad to. This is an absolute case of child abuse.

Na God Almighty go punish those people who turned Don Davies into this. I watch d video this morning and waz practically shedding tears.

The school management will never condone or allow such misbehavior, but they definitely can't be everywhere at the same time. Student can always help expose any form of misconduct among them by reporting same to the appropriate quarter. That's the way to go!

4 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Aphroditee(f): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
praiseneo:
Dear God please bless all Nairalanders in all ramifications
Amen smiley
Amen
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Digmygold: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
NofiuFade:
you are definitely not updated, between is it deeper Life pastor that molest the kid?

But he collected their money in exchange for studies and taking care of the boy's welfare.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Digmygold: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:

And you sound so shallow and inconsiderate. may He deliver you and your deeper life cohorts from hypocrisy and sodomy. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by imoowo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
God bless Deeperlife and Pastor W.F kumuyi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by DestroyEvil: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Using holiness to cover negligence.

Bunch of hypocritical clowns !

Took them so long to release a Bubu kinda of speech.
You are a Big Fool! Far worse things than this regularly happens in non-denominational Private Schools, we don't see you do pim on those threads. Senseless Demonic Daughter of Jezebel that is always happy to drag Church in the mud.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by wellmax(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

That's because there's room for that.
If certain measures had been made, such nonsense wouldn't have happened.

It will show you to know that such ignoble acts go on in several boarding school. It's worse in one sex schools.
I attended a boarding school.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by babaloke: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Thunder fire Kumuyi
Regardless of what you say,he serves the God that controls the thunder...it's u that I pity... wether ur was kumuyi that sent the bad boys to molest the boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Mrbenny001: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
I think you need to visit them to deliver you from the spirit of hatred and lie that is tormenting you,
they do deliverance, go and ask well
Godpikin4real:
Its quiet unfortunate members of deeper life church and their organizations are wolves in sheep's clothings.
I hate them with perfect hatred. Na there you'll see all manner of wickedness, retired witches, witchcraft and juju thrives there because they don't believe in deliverance.

Just imagine the psychological and emotional trauma they subjected this young lad to. This is an absolute case of child abuse.

Na God Almighty go punish those people who turned Don Davies into this. I watch d video this morning and waz practically shedding tears.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mrbenny001:
I think you need to visit them to deliver you from the spirit of hatred and lie that is tormenting you,
they do deliverance, go and ask well

Lies from the pit of hell. Ure d one being tormented by d deeper life demons.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by linearity: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
I love Deeper Life and believe the Church stands for and teaches the sound doctrines of Jesus.

However, I think they didn’t go far enough. I understand that they seem restrained as a result of the ongoing Police investigations, but that shouldn’t be the church’s standard.

They should have, through their own higher standard, publicize the results of their internal investigation and punish the culprits by dismissal or something and then hand them over to the Police for their own investigations and criminal prosecution where necessary.

The Police or Army or any other organizations out there don’t wait until the police finish their investigations before carrying their own internal investigations and melt out punishments eg demotion, dismissal, etc...after Lee hi he they hand them over to the Police for their criminal investigation and prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Oluwadami009(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

If you look further and harder, it will become clear to you that all vices you listed up there is not peculiar to that organisation but in almost all individual and homes of this country. If you check every establishment be it religious or business, we have became a bunch of hypocrites that freely see and act wickedly cause it's what is obtainable in this society.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
U too. U can continue celebrating injustice, child molestation, child abuse etc. If dat is what u call bitterness. Shiooor.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Sure say your mama na Deeper life member because you know all their qualities.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by simplesearch: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Digmygold:

But he collected their money in exchange for studies and taking care of the boy's welfare.

So you expect the school authority to know everything going on in the school without collaboration from the student, no organization can achieve that 100%. The student can help themselves by speaking up for each other when it is necessary to do so.As a family man do you even know everything happening under your roof except you're told? That's the irony of this whole saga, they should be encouraged to speak up and not suffer in silence, cos in a boarding house system the Senior ones are usually feared and respected unfortunately many of them abuse this priviledge.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Sure say your mama na Deeper life member because you know all their qualities.

Laffs. U no well@all.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
kingxsamz:
All these yeye unnecessary explanation sef. undecided
If they really took the activities that goes on in their schools seriously like the way they take tithing, building of churches and disturbing the peace of the neighborhood with their incessant preaching, seriously, would such nonsense be happening in the first place?
undecided undecided
Just as you monitor your leaders?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Mrbenny001: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Too much pain is not good to, take some drug and sleep, your body too de hot
Godpikin4real:

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by kingxsamz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
wellmax:

It will show you to know that such ignoble acts go on in several boarding school. It's worse in one sex schools.
I attended a boarding school.

I also attended boarding school. 2 different schools in 2 different states.
And trust me when I say every person with authority from the teachers, to the house masters/mistress, senior house masters/mistress to the vp and Principal knows exactly what goes on around them.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Thunder fire Kumuyi
E fvck your mama?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by bukolabeauty09(f): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
How come the boy come slim like this just for a term (3months).
If not for his Nose I would have said he is not the same person as before.....hmmmm....make them do HIV test for that boy.

May God heal him completely and all the evil doers shall be brought to book in Jesus name.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by ffo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

What is "perfect hatred"? Can hatred be perfect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.