Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 PM

Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (57943 Views)

Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison / Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by muskay: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
It is very sad and pathetic that such a young boy is made to go through such trauma at his age.The truth is that there is serious irony in most of these so called schools owned by Churches.It will surprise you to know that about 95 % of the students admitted into such schools are from non deeper life parents because of the high cost of these schools. So in most cases, these corrupt politicians, ritualists and other Big men are only those who can afford such fees.Hence they flood their corrupt and evil children and wards into the schools.This is just one case out of many that have been covered up.If you doubt me, let the Government carry out secret investigations on these schools and you will be surprised at their findings.I was told that in deeper life High schools, parents are not allowed to visit their children until holidays time when they will return the children back to their parents.If monthly visits were allowed, the case of this innocent boy would not have degenerated to this extent.
In summary, all those who are found culpable should be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by ogub(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Its quiet unfortunate members of deeper life church and their organizations are wolves in sheep's clothings.
I hate them with perfect hatred. Na there you'll see all manner of wickedness, retired witches, witchcraft and juju thrives there because they don't believe in deliverance.

Just imagine the psychological and emotional trauma they subjected this young lad to. This is an absolute case of child abuse.

Na God Almighty go punish those people who turned Don Davies into this. I watch d video this morning and waz practically shedding tears.
stay and be hating what makes you different from the people you are hating?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mrbenny001:
Don't do that pls,
Free me, I beg.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Who be this one?
Guess Ure high on ogbomosho weed dis afternoon cos u won't come here 2 exhibit lunacy.
ogub:
stay and be hating what makes you different from the people you are hating?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by HabaHaba: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
if e too pain you, con slap me for my house na old man.

Thank God you know I'm neither your mate or your level!!!

I'd send my boys to input some necessary sense into your lizard brain.
Senseless kid without focus!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by 1TripleC: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
This same church that a pastor's wife burnt my cousin Alice cos she wore the daughters clothes to church,bitter souls.....I have her pictures,only that I wasn't elightened much then....I hate that church with passion

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Mrbenny001: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Comot.. little girl
Godpikin4real:

Free me, I beg.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by nick50(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
This generation of parents are too lazy to take care of their children that's y the always rush them to boarding school... There something fishy about this case cos i don't see what is taking time to investigate in d issue..na only to take the boy around n ask him to point out the culprits then get them arrested n jailed.. I hope they haven't been threatening the mother of the child cos Nigerian police are like leopards no amount of rain will change its spots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mrbenny001:
Comot.. little girl
Laffs.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by BRATISLAVA: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dpharisee:
Some people have been trying to rope in the church with the misbehavior of a few unruly students which is bad. One ugly part is the principal who receives N2m weekly for feeding but disburses the funds without monitoring to ensure that the kids are well fed, and pretended to be shocked when confronted with evidence of bad food

Are you sure he's hungry because there's no food? Or he's looking stricken because he's been demoralized by the gay boys who sexually assaulted him, and is now in emotional turmoil?

This is what happens when they preach against male and female relationships, while they pretend other subsets of sexual liaisons do not exist.

There should be justice for this boy. The church should stop releasing lengthy statements that say nothing. They should have sacked the principal, not just a suspension.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Digmygold:

Shes not caring you say? Did she sodomise her son? Did you see pictures of the boy before he left home for boarding school? Did he look like a child that was neglected and dehumanised? You lack empathy obviously.

If you have nothing tangible to say STFU and let the law take its course. The heartless culprits can dodge all they want. Justice will definitely prevail. I hope the goddamn jungle called Deeper Life High School gets shut down permanently.
Take your stinking mouth off my mention! Feeding is the only way to care for a child? Do you know if that is done by her housemaid and relatives while she is out?
Was the picture snapped the day he was brought? Did children not look chubby because of the lockdown?
Drop a child somewhere just to have chance to roam about. How can you drop a child in a new school without being there throughout the term? Foolishness!
Mid term break, Open day, Muslim breaks, people take children home, where was she? Busy!
All boarding schools go on one week break for mid term, where was she? Even pick ups, she said she was the last parent to pick up, just imagine! Some even send housemaids or drivers for pick ups after holidays.
Go and shut it If they don't, cos that's what every undiluted idiot is waiting for. They will not train their children at home and be pushing them to some people for discipline. If the child had spent the above holidays with het and If she had been at open day, things shouldn't have degenerated to this.
If you have nothing reasonable in your skull next time, stay away from my mention, it is not for gays!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
edoairways:

Her pictorial evidence are strong enough couple with some videos. You only saw the ones the media posted, you didn't dig further. Secondly, she paid huge fee hoping to see good service delivery however she was disappointed.
You CAN'T hold anybody's child responsible because his name was mentioned. None of the accused will admit being involved. You CAN'T parade anybody's child when you didn't catch him doing it physically. The accused students' parents are fighting. That's the complications. Someone can't arrest your child and display him online as a suspect when there's no visible proof nor evidence he did it.
You and I won't agree to that, that's why the children can't be sanctioned but people are talking about cover ups.
ALL boarding schools go on one week mid term break, it is obvious she didn't come for the boy, Open day, you see your child personally and ask him questions, then ask teachers questions about the child. If she was there on those occasions, this issue shouldn't have degenerated into this.
She should have notified the school and they set trap to catch the accused students red handed before they can be prosecuted. NOBODY was caught red handed, so the accused can't be sanctioned. You and I will sue for a defamation.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tcwork:

First do not blame the mother so we do not end up chasing shadows.
If nothing happened to the poor boy, then why did the school suspend the principal?
Also, it is very hard for a kid to make up sexual abuse.
In cases like this it is always better to start by believing the victim
ALL boarding schools go on one week mid term break, very obvious she didn't come for the boy. Open day, you will ask your child questions one on one about his needs then question teachers. Obviously she wasn't there too. If she had been there, this case shouldn't have degenerated into this. She should have connive with the school to get the accused red handed.
Principal was suspended because she was supposed to expel the boys earlier on, seems they were reported earlier. NOBODY caught the accused red handed and you can't just sanction someone without a vivid evidence. That's the issue. The accused now are denying, so they can't be sanctioned. The parents can sue the boy and mother if they are exposed as culprits.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Kposkila: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
seniormallam:
Everyone involved in this act must be brought to book,
The mother did not also visit the boy throughout the term otherwise she would had noticed something is wrong with the boy because he loss a lot of weight,
Except the principal was directly involved they should be fair to her, seniors were collecting my transport fare and feeding money during my school days until I decided to confide in mr Babatunde our labor master and he became my school father and every senior were afraid to come near me, our principal is not a magician, if I had not opened up, how would she know?

they refused them from seeing their wards because of covid, i watched the woman's video, it was really pathetic.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Kposkila: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=97568105]
ALL boarding schools go on one week mid term break, very obvious she didn't come for the boy. Open day, you will ask your child questions one on one about his needs then question teachers. Obviously she wasn't there too. If she had been there, this case shouldn't have degenerated into this. She should have connive with the school to get the accused red handed.
Principal was suspended because she was supposed to expel the boys earlier on, seems they were reported earlier. NOBODY caught the accused red handed and you can't just sanction someone without a vivid evidence. That's the issue. The accused now are denying, so they can't be sanctioned. The parents can sue the boy and mother if they are exposed as culprits.
please try and listen to the woman's account, they refused them to see their wards because of covid, only fone calls.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Kposkila: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ulunne777:

You mean a concerned mother was ranting ?God some ppl are despicable.
these are d problems of our society, i only wish their children what happened to this woman"s child, then i dont expec them to rant
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Kposkila: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Stupid explanation. They know very well what is going on in that boarding (prison yard) but refused to tackle it until now.

I had to withdraw my son from the Navy secondary School in Calabar for this same reason. All of a sudden he became cold and avoiding everyone.He complains of sickness every time and looks emaciated. Whenever it is time to go back to boarding house(prison yard) he will be crying, a boy of 12 years. That was when I knew that something is definitely wrong somewhere even though he finds it extremely difficult to disclose it.

I had to write to the school management and months later withdrew him. He is very much ok and lively now and far more intelligent in a private institution than the concentration camp called boarding house.

Boarding school is a no no for me. It breads immorality such as homosexuals and lesbians like kilode.
True talk
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Tcwork: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

My point is, this is the time for the school to do all they can for the boy and family.
They should show love and sympathy to the family.
That political open letter written by the school was needless.
A boarding house is supposed to be a second home. Kids are supposed to feel safe clearly the school failed in that.
An open apology would have shown great humility.
What happened to the boy could happen in any school and when it does it is up to the school to make amends and seek the parents forgiveness.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by edoairways: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

You CAN'T hold anybody's child responsible because his name was mentioned. None of the accused will admit being involved. You CAN'T parade anybody's child when you didn't catch him doing it physically. The accused students' parents are fighting. That's the complications. Someone can't arrest your child and display him online as a suspect when there's no visible proof nor evidence he did it.
You and I won't agree to that, that's why the children can't be sanctioned but people are talking about cover ups.
ALL boarding schools go on one week mid term break, it is obvious she didn't come for the boy, Open day, you see your child personally and ask him questions, then ask teachers questions about the child. If she was there on those occasions, this issue shouldn't have degenerated into this.
She should have notified the school and they set trap to catch the accused students red handed before they can be prosecuted. NOBODY was caught red handed, so the accused can't be sanctioned. You and I will sue for a defamation.
Unfortunately there was no mid term break this year because of covid19
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Collins1507(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=Godpikin4real post=97538444]Its quiet unfortunate members of deeper life church and their organizations are wolves in sheep's clothings.
I hate them with perfect hatred. Na there you'll see all manner of wickedness, retired witches, witchcraft and juju thrives there because they don't believe in deliverance.

Just imagine the psychological and emotional trauma they subjected this young lad to. This is an absolute case of child abuse.

Na God Almighty go punish those people who turned Don Davies into this. I watch d video this morning and waz practically shedding tears.

Bunch of scammers hidding under the name DEEPER LIFE"
I have had encounter with some of them but I was very disappointed in the end. Not good to do money business with them.
Ndi ala......
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Godpikin4real(f): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
shocked shocked
[quote author=Collins1507 post=97586910][/quote]
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
edoairways:

Unfortunately there was no mid term break this year because of covid19
There was, maybe not everywhere, especially Private schools. What about phone calls?
What about Open day?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=Kposkila post=97570919][/quote]
Why didn't the boy report on phone earlier?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by edoairways: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Why didn't the boy report on phone earlier?
Do you say report? cool . You better go back to watch Deborah Okezie's video from the beginning when her son confessed
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by edoairways: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tcwork:

My point is, this is the time for the school to do all they can for the boy and family.
They should show love and sympathy to the family.
That political open letter written by the school was needless.
A boarding house is supposed to be a second home. Kids are supposed to feel safe clearly the school failed in that.
An open apology would have shown great humility.
What happened to the boy could happen in any school and when it does it is up to the school to make amends and seek the parents forgiveness.
Don't mind the school management. Pat Kumuyi has to carry unscheduled visit to that school because many corrupt practices may be going on there
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Digmygold: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Take your stinking mouth off my mention! Feeding is the only way to care for a child? Do you know if that is done by her housemaid and relatives while she is out?
Was the picture snapped the day he was brought? Did children not look chubby because of the lockdown?
Drop a child somewhere just to have chance to roam about. How can you drop a child in a new school without being there throughout the term? Foolishness!
Mid term break, Open day, Muslim breaks, people take children home, where was she? Busy!
All boarding schools go on one week break for mid term, where was she? Even pick ups, she said she was the last parent to pick up, just imagine! Some even send housemaids or drivers for pick ups after holidays.
Go and shut it If they don't, cos that's what every undiluted idiot is waiting for. They will not train their children at home and be pushing them to some people for discipline. If the child had spent the above holidays with het and If she had been at open day, things shouldn't have degenerated to this.
If you have nothing reasonable in your skull next time, stay away from my mention, it is not for gays!

Apparently your useless deeper life bedevilled brain needs a permanent shut down too. Karma awaits your sons and grandsons. Worse fate will befall them. Deeper life hypocrite.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by zik4ever: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Digmygold:

Apparently your useless deeper life bedevilled brain needs a permanent shut down too. Karma awaits your sons and grandsons. Worse fate will befall them. Deeper life hypocrite.

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
edoairways:

Do you say report? cool . You better go back to watch Deborah Okezie's video from the beginning when her son confessed
Did you read what I typed? She claimed she wasn't allowed to see the boy while at school but the school allowed phone calls only. When the mother called him, while at school, why didn't he report the abuse back then? The mother made the discovery when she went to pick the boy.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by Digmygold: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=97647228][/quote]

Deeper poo hypocrite. 4q2.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Digmygold:

My stupid and useless mother is a Deeper poo hypocrite. 4q2.

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video by pepperdemzombie: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Digmygold:

Apparently my senseless and useless mother's bedevilled brain needs a permanent shut down too. Karma awaits my sons and grandsons. Worse fate will befall them by the Grace of God cos Deeper life is responsible for me and my tenth generation's miserable and unfortunate existence. My grandmother is useless hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / 7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.