Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,153 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Everything You Need To Know About Bone Straight Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Everything You Need To Know About Bone Straight Hair (1013 Views)

Buy Your Quality Human Hairs, Blended Hairs, Luxury Hairs (Bone Straight Hairs) / SDD Vietnam Bone Straight Hairs / Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Bone Straight Hair by Akinblogdotcom: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Some Nigerian Ladies will agree to this that bone straight hair wig is now one of the latest hair trends after going viral on Social media.

Celebrities and slay queens are now using the latest hair trend to rock on social media and as part of Christmas trends.

Nigerian female singer, Teniola Apata is the latest celebrity to join the hair trend.

She posted the photos of herself rocking it on social media and captioned it “SUGARMUMMY”

What Is This Bone Straight Hair

This is a thin straight hair wig that looks very smooth. Reports have revealed that this type of hair is raw and knotted all-through.

It comes in different lengths starting from 8 inches to like 30 inches and can even extend more than that.

The funny thing about this is that this type of hair has been out since according to some vendors who do not want their name to be revealed.

We are all aware that every fashion and every style always have a season in Nigeria so seeing this trending is a normal thing as a Nigerian.

Read More:
https://www.akinblog.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-bone-straight-hair/
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Bone Straight Hair by donbachi(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dont kill urself.nothing last forever..nokia 3310 was once the envy of many..brazilian and peruvian hairs,all came and gone..today,na bone straight hair.next year e go be...pluto curve hair.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Bone Straight Hair by HubPub: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oh, I understand you, it is kinda hard to choose your own haircuts, especially when you want to change your image and still cannot choose the hairstyle you need. I think I know what you need to learn more about ombre layered hair and check this source https://www.hadviser.com/ombre-hair/ it helped me in due time to choose a cool hairstyle, so he will help you to choose your unique style.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Sisterlocks And Regular Locs / Red Carpet / Urgent!where In Lagos Can I Get Designer Underwears N Boxers For Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.