Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:16 PM

Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin (38635 Views)

Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko / Nigeria Has Generated Only 5000 Megawatts Since I Was Born— Femi Otedola Laments / EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2020
titopius:
Is good to run governance based on truth, o know people that haven’t visited the State will think the 1 billion profit is true. Is all lies, the profits is not up to even a 300M. However, talking about security Uyo in Akwa Ibom has witness insecurity since this month, day light robbery every day
Nonsense lier
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2020
mrkings84:

And you are answering him..
You have forgotten that the seed of hate dwells in the bellies of never do well people.

When they see other states achieve what there state can never achieve, they have just one choice, HATE!!
You are right bro.. I will from now henceforth avoid them hateful people..
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2020
biden123:

You're a pathetic fool.
Mention even five oil companies in Akwa Ibom State as a whole.

Mumu
You can find it below.. Since you are as dumb as your lineage.. Idiot
When you are done reading through your stupidity, you now tell us why she is the highest producer of oil and gas in this country.. Ebot

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by SURElee(f): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2020
Good initiative, I hope they can sustain and main those structures.
The maintenance culture in this nation is appalling.
I hope the 1bn will not be siphoned by them in goverment into their personal pockets.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2020
SURElee:
Good initiative, I hope they can sustain and main those structures.
The maintenance culture in this nation is appalling.
I hope the 1bn will not be siphoned by them in goverment into their personal pockets.
They will, this is the second year running..
If not for covid19, it will have been more colourful than this..
As for the 1b, I think it should be forwarded to the ministry of tourism cos the state government didn't not really support them financially like last year..
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by ayandee: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2020
DropsMic:

Crush rock mpape
wow! Great

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by Longman8: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2020
The people perish when there is no VISION.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by ogmask: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2020
VULCAN:
It's so amazing how this fellow just couldn't admit that he was wrong.

In fact he actually pressed in when he was called out and changed the goal post from Uyo to Nigeria.

Never partner with people like this because they are incapable of taking responsibility when they are wrong. I know many of this type and they are a pain in the arse.

Stop spilling gibberish fellow..
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by WantsandMore: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Pls this is Akwa-Ibom not calabar (Cross River state) we don't have security changes mbok
Omo, security challenges choke for Aks.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2020
bigtt76:
Nice but what happens after Christmas is over? undecided

Ibom Tropicana takes over
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2020
WantsandMore:
Omo, security challenges choke for Aks.
Omo like Lagos abi
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by orlaglobal234: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
Although I'm not from Akwa Ibom but I visited Uyo around 2018 to be honest uyo is a very nice place to be I was like to staying there fully not to come back to West again but no place like home...

Akwa Ibom state one of the state that i love to reside but some part of the state hmmm they value human being meat more than animal meat most especially IKA local government area na no going area for visitors if you don't want to get lost/missing

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by Fantazy(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2020
My beautiful origin
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2020
orlaglobal234:
Although I'm not from Akwa Ibom but I visited Uyo around 2018 to be honest uyo is a very nice place to be I was like to staying there fully not to come back to West again but no place like home...

Akwa Ibom state one of the state that i love to reside but some part of the state hmmm they value human being meat more than animal meat most especially IKA local government area na no going area for visitors if you don't want to get lost/missing
Lol, Ika stuff was in the past thol
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2020
orlaglobal234:

Lol, Ika stuff was in the past tho
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by Josywhyte: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Akwa Abasi Ibom state....the land of PROMISE

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Josywhyte:
Akwa Abasi Ibom state....the land of PROMISE
Yes io
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by Abagworo(m): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Very beautiful concept especially the chalets for short time.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by skedy1(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Did the snatch your car?
5 cases that reported and taken are of since November, you are bring it back to this month and accusing a wrong place..
The only case that was reported and its was later handle at the Xmas Village was the battery stealing..
Abeg stop fueling lies ok

OK sir��
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by simeotexy: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2020
EPOMA:

Last 4 weeks in Uyo has been terrible , point blank shooting just to snatch fone , A couple macheted just to snatch their car . Police were helpless because they did not even have patrol cars and they were upset after the gov said he spent 22 billion on security 2019. Udom has been really terrible for Akwa Ibom and you can see all he does with his few people is to go telling lies on facebook . This Article was pulled from facebook , that is where he can afford his E-teams to lie for him .
I will count myself very Lucky because I was to loan 2 people 100k each for huts at the xmas village . They would not have been able to pay back as people are so scared to go out . So much robbery the last 4 weeks
you can lie grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by bixton(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
obembet:

Normal people will now understand why I said wike is useless Governor

There are those who are worse than the bolded in governance and government. Some of his colleagues don't know what to even do it and how to go about it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by Hassanmaye(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wow nice investment
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by obembet(f): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
bixton:

There are those who are worse than the bolded in governance and government. Some of his colleagues don't know what to even do it and how to go about it.

Wike is 100% beta than my Governor. Just that Rivers get money pass akwa ibom but Udom get sense pass wike in terms of development
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by mabea: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
mrkings84:
Akwa Ibom: The Dubai of Africa!
Which Akwaibom?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by mabea: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
orlaglobal234:

Liar All Na hear say
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by mrkings84(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
mabea:
Which Akwaibom?

How many Akwa Ibom do u know?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by mrkings84(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
mabea:
Liar All Na hear say

There's just a little atom of truth in what he said..... Except u do not know......
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by Philipxxxx0: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
DropsMic:
All these our dumb as fvk Northern governors need to go to Akwa ibom and learn.... Sceneries just dey waste for here.
is Haram to build that kind of things for north.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by bixton(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
obembet:

Wike is 100% beta than my Governor. Just that Rivers get money pass akwa ibom but Udom get sense pass wike in terms of development

I would not want to judge our governors based on allocation from FG or IGR but based on use and spread of resources for meaningful development capital projects, actual and reasonable human capacity development( individuals and businesses) ,etc,etc,etc....
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by Ayobami7(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Noted
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by biden123(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

You can find it below.. Since you are as dumb as your lineage.. Idiot
When you are done reading through your stupidity, you now tell us why she is the highest producer of oil and gas in this country.. Ebot
Nton

No go find work. They pay you 15k monthly salary to circulate false figures online to degrade your already miserable life.

Aside from ExxonMobil with a physical presence, where are those imaginary nairaland oil companies located? How many people are working there?
Nairaland retarde.d deluded fool.

Aside from your nairaland imaginary screenshot, can you point to any credible source to backup your claims.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin by NkanAkpanika: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
biden123:

Nton

No go find work. They pay you 15k monthly salary to circulate false figures online to degrade your already miserable life.

Aside from ExxonMobil with a physical presence, where are those imaginary nairaland oil companies located? How many people are working there?
Nairaland retarde.d deluded fool.

Aside from your nairaland imaginary screenshot, can you point to any credible source to backup your claims.

Mumu
Foolish idiots, senseless fool nonsense Ebot.. You be stupid Unam ikot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / Mohammed Haliru Appears In Court On A Wheelchair (Photo) / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.