Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

81 Best Products To Sell Online In Nigeria In 2021 - Hottest Items Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 81 Best Products To Sell Online In Nigeria In 2021 - Hottest Items Online (1203 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

81 Best Products To Sell Online In Nigeria In 2021 - Hottest Items Online by bukkiideas01: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
According to a recent research, in the past year, Nigeria had 99.05 million internet users. This figure is projected to grow to 131.7 million internet users in 2023. The internet penetration amounted to 46.6 percent of the population in 2020 and is set to reach 65.2 percent in 2025
Consumers’ appetite to get orders delivered to them in the comfort of their homes and in a click of a button is almost unquenchable these days in Nigeria.
This is why sellers are jumping on the moving train of e-commerce like Jumia, Cart ng, Supermart.ng, and other market places online to reach their target market.
Am sure that’s your reason for clicking this post too. You want to know the high demand products in Nigeria 2021 right now, so you make a good choice of goods to stock.
You have done well.

Now, without further ado, let’s get into the best products that you can sell online this year.

Mobile Phones

Best-selling phone brands in Nigeria in 2021
• Samsung
• iPhone
• Infinix
• Techno
• Geoni
• iTel
• Nokia
• Gionee
• Oppo
• Homtom
• Fero Royale
• Xiaomi Redmi

Phone accessories

Check the list of the hottest phone accessories to sell online:
• Wireless phone chargers
• Cell phone Popsocket
• Power Chargers or Power Banks
• Phone/Tablet holder
• Memory card
• Ear piece

Fashion Items
Some of the high demand products in Nigeria in 2021 talking about fashion are:
• Men Watches
• Men shoes
• Perfumes
• Jewelleries (Hearings, headband)
• Weaves or Hair Extensions
• Perfume oils
• Casual wears for men, etc.

Health and Wellness Products

Some of the fast-selling products online for wealth and wellness products are:
• Vitamins & dietary supplements
• Herbal remedies
• Nutritional and overall health products
• Weight loss products
•See the rest of the hottest-selling items online in 2021 here: https://ideaslane.com/81-best-products-to-sell-online-in-nigeria-in-2021/
Re: 81 Best Products To Sell Online In Nigeria In 2021 - Hottest Items Online by Jaxx123: 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com
Re: 81 Best Products To Sell Online In Nigeria In 2021 - Hottest Items Online by dayssolalee(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Good day, how are you doing today?

I want to introduce you to Cloud Hosting Nigeria, its a platform that can help you set up your e-commerce and business websites in minutes.

We are partnering with Cloud Hosting Nigeria ( https://cloudhosting.com.ng ) to help SMEs and Online Entrepreneurs build their E-commerce website at an affordable price.

DM if you are interested

https:///message/LIG2Y3OJZWCMF1

(1) (Reply)

This Is A New Line Of Service Provision In Nigeria / The Man Roman Abrahmovic / Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.