Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) (74705 Views)

Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Lamasta(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Thread like this is for Lalasticlala and his snake lovers grin
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Ribspot: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2020
i am buying Facebook accounts contact me on Whatsapp 0-8-1-4-9-5-0-8-4-4-8
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Oblongata: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
iamyemiakins:

I never knew shrimps were Bobrisky's role model
you dey mad gaan grin
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by almightyemperor(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
No be this snake i see yesterday If to say i know i for caugh am give am my own name Dont worry sha make i wait for another one
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Whoa... Some endtime people will soon reach here
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Harrynight(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lala oya o, food don done!
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Mummyfour(f): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
I don see something like this for inside nylon of crayfish wey I buy. I throway the crayfish nylon, then send my legs serious message.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by blackslayer: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
I heard this pencil sized snake hiding in plain site can be frustrating for women!
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by marsman: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Someones Penis grin
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by zoedew: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wipe off all snakes.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by gift2xl: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yeye name.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
stop promoting this rubbish is of no information value.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
goodmorning40:
Pls what did they say that the snake do
bites off men dickswink
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
iamyemiakins:

I never knew shrimps were Bobrisky's role model
you just made me laugh.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by shopwiser: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lucasmuyiwa:
Something wey I don see before SMH
God bless you.. i have personally killed this particular kind of snake with my two hands.. well its the only snake i have ever killed proudly.. Africa is truly blessed indeed.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Donspicey: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Even before openning the thread i knew that it is our number one master of discoveries @macsjebs on the beat.....

One day he go discover pencil sized elephant.......

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Vinaluv:

you just made me laugh.. Thanks
vinalove, hw are you
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Checked86: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
yanabasee:
This earth is blessed and cursed....

Man is yet to uncover many wonders of the earth......

But they're looking forward to exploring the moon and other galaxies.....
Since you are talking about man, why not use "we" instead of "they". Let us all be useful for once.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Africans know many thing, is just that we don't write everything down and share ideas, if not we already know many things they think they knew first. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jacksparrow7:
vinalove, hw are you
Am fine and you Mr Jack?
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Vinaluv:

Am fine and you Mr Jack?
my VINeyard cares for me ooo. Am fine baby.
Beauty Lamentation fresh like wine
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jacksparrow7:
bites off men dickswink
kai, haba youself lol
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Bkayyy: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
I swear I've encountered this slimy creature here in Nigeria.
At first I thought it was an oversized earthworm then I stepped on it. Instead of it to burst the creature started dancing zanku. I stepped on it again and nothing happened. I noticed it was thick. Then I decided to take it as specimen but the locals have better alternative. They said such weird creature should not be allowed to live so they took time to do what Nigerians do best.
I know one day another person will discover it
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jacksparrow7:
my VINeyard cares for me ooo. Am fine baby.
Beauty Lamentation fresh like wine

your vineyard the try be that o good for you.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Bkayyy: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Una sure say this snake na pencil-sized, or e never see rats swallow
I've seen it. It's very tough
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Vinaluv:

Abeg ur English is blocking my ear
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Vinaluv:

Ok. Talk to me, what have I not done?
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:
I swear I've encountered this slimy creature here in Nigeria.
At first I thought it was an oversized earthworm then I stepped on it. Instead of it to burst the creature started dancing zanku. I stepped on it again and nothing happened. I noticed it was thick. Then I decided to take it as specimen but the locals have better alternative. They said such weird creature should not be allowed to live so they took time to do what Nigerians do best.
I know one day another person will discover it
Same here..I have seen it before.. I was perplexed as to what sort of crawler it was.. I examined it and came to the conclusion that it wasn’t any anelid that I know of..but it was too small for me to call it a snake.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by MansoryMX(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nairalanders are another set of mad people we have in this country. See comments for Fp cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k / The Owl's Long Legs / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.