Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Contact For Any Form Of Errands And Contract Execution. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contact For Any Form Of Errands And Contract Execution. (175 Views)

Errands And Escrow Agent In Benin. / Court Okays Innoson On Its Execution Of Judgment Against GTB / Subcontractor Wanted For Contract Execution In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact For Any Form Of Errands And Contract Execution. by okosbaba: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good day nairalanders, I wish to introduce our services to you @ TWISTERRANDS. We run any form of errand. We are your errand boy. Kindly tell us what you want and we will surely do it for you. We maintain good confidentiality among clients. Kindly note we don't say No. Any form of errand will be done at an agreed amount.Disturb us with those things you can't do because of your busy schedule. We run errands in Lagos and Ogun state. We also run management services.call or whatsapp on this number 07011430639. WE DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. A trial will surely convince you.
Re: Contact For Any Form Of Errands And Contract Execution. by etrange: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
More power to your elbow.

(1) (Reply)

2021 Is A Goal For You - If And Only If You Get This Business. / I Want To Start A Video Gaming Business How Much Will I Need? / I Buy And Sell All Kinds Of Golds And Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.