Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? (20817 Views)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / 10 Funny Pictures Of What Girls Should Stop In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by QueenVaji: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2020
44Bulldog:

Was once on that boat bro
But I thank God it's stopped cheesy
Young nigga made a vow with his God not to ever do that shit again...Naso God take deliver me ooo...if not, I for don die of depression (cos I wasn't thinking straight anymore)...I grew lean, couldn't concentrate on my studies anymore. I couldn't open up to my friends what I was battling with...if to say I no dey strong, I for don commit suic***, and besides it doesn't worth it, when there's life, there's hope

Yours never reach peak aswear...E go get to a stage wey be say u go hear bet....u no go hear the remaining 9ja at the back before u break Usain bolt's 100m record

It got to a stage that I thought it's my village people that's doing me....cos the surest game go still cut....na that day u put big money kwara united go beat Bayern at home undecided

Could u believe I've used my tuition and hostel fee to gamble back to back and lost before... that's why I said you're still coming up
If God can deliver me from gambling....ur own case is small

U don use ur tuition gamble before? @OP

It got to a stage that it wrecked me totally...but God deliver me las las and I'm doing fine now

If u like....tell me it's ur father that will ref and it's a fixed game blah blah blah, ordinary #10, I no go stake.

How I overcame it;

I called all my immediate family to gather that there's an important thing to discuss
I confessed all the atrocities I've done with gambling (tuition fee, hostel fee, money for manuals etc) because I looked into the future and I see that I'll be doomed if I continue that way

I was rolling on the floor and crying
It wasn't funny that day, after the whole scenario, they never reject me to deal with it all alone or blame me (that's why I love my family). They concluded it was all a stupid mistake
They asked me what I have passion for in order to venture into....I told them I wanna be a breeder, they raised money for me to get my first bitch, na that biz I dey do till date as a side hustle because I'm still schooling and I'm doing very fine with it, I now own a dope kennel

The story long shaa ooo... this is just the summary

Quit gambling...if anybody seeks advice from me, the first advice I do give is never gamble

The funniest thing is that over 70% of male youth are/were gamblers...stop it, it ruins, it kills.

Learn from my past

Hakimziyech...try this dude out, he's got the key to ur problem (loses), he'll help you recovergrin

I can bet my left yansh that you've never been addicted to gambling... because all you'll be thinking is how to double any money you lay ur hands on, so as to recover from previous loses....not really greed, ain't greedy on a normal day, all I (and other gamblers) were/will be thinking is how to recover the money we lost through the same gambling, which I now believe it's quite impossible, leading to losing more money at the process

So you're literally staking minimum of 6 odds daily and losing once (max) a week...LMAO
Impossible undecided

Stop deceiving urself and wake up from ur delusion cos if u continue like this, one day you'll look back at my post and be like "Had I known"

Stop gambling

did u really tell ur family while rolling on the ground cheesy
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by 44Bulldog(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2020
QueenVaji:

did u really tell ur family while rolling on the ground cheesy

Told them all my misery.... rolling on the floor and crying like a prodigal son, if I hadn't taken that stepundecided las las I go drop out of school because my life has started crumbling as at that time

Maybe I for don die of depression and over thinking if I had failed to open up undecided

How I wish I can travel back in time to correct that bullshit.... gambling kills

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by showafrica(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
hilfinity:

Thanks for reaching out, but ain't doing anything relating to football bet of any sort again cos the urge to use real money will set in.

Withdrawal symptoms may worry you. If you quit, devil will make someone close to you win and you may be forced to try again. One of the problems of addiction is withdrawal symptoms. Many have quit before but found themselves back to the same thing. My own be say, if anyone give u sure odd go to xwin and play it with coins. If you win, u wil be happy, if u lose u will still be happy
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by sonizzyroyalz(f): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Who nor like better thing?
Possiblegee:
don’t tell me you like awoof?
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
sonizzyroyalz:
Who nor like better thing?
awoof nah better thing grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by TheCreatorVerse: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
No time for addiction.
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by QueenVaji: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
44Bulldog:

Told them all my misery.... rolling on the floor and crying like a prodigal son, if I hadn't taken that stepundecided las las I go drop out of school because my life has started crumbling as at that time

Maybe I for don die of depression and over thinking if I had failed to open up undecided

How I wish I can travel back in time to correct that bullshit.... gambling kills

my brother gambled away 4.5 million naira that belongs to my mum..
we still dnt know hw possible it is..but his friends comfirmed it..dat he looses more than 200k every day until the money finished
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by 44Bulldog(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
QueenVaji:

my brother gambled away 4.5 million naira that belongs to my mum..
we still dnt know hw possible it is..but his friends comfirmed it..dat he looses more than 200k every day until the money finished

shocked shocked shocked

Omoh.... that thing na bastard undecided
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by hilfinity(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
showafrica:

Withdrawal symptoms may worry you. If you quit, devil will make someone close to you win and you may be forced to try again. One of the problems of addiction is withdrawal symptoms. Many have quit before but found themselves back to the same thing. My own be say, if anyone give u sure odd go to xwin and play it with coins. If you win, u wil be happy, if u lose u will still be happy

We are our own devils bro.

Not gonna be easy to stop but possible.
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Dbeautifulme(f): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dreyton36:

Efcc spotted

Lolllzz....
No bruv help a brother pls
It's 2021 coming
Need to make all the difference abeg

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by showafrica(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
hilfinity:

We are our own devils bro.

Not gonna be easy to stop but possible.

Do your best, addiction is evil...
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Dreyton36: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dbeautifulme:

Lolllzz....
No bruv help a brother pls
It's 2021 coming
Need to make all the difference abeg

Whatchu wanna know gee
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Dbeautifulme(f): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Dreyton36:

Whatchu wanna know gee

U were mentioning some firm names and all that
Thought u were into stocks, forex and shi?
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Dreyton36: 7:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Dbeautifulme:

U were mentioning some firm names and all that
Thought u were into stocks, forex and shi?

Naah I'm not into no forex nor stocks
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Dbeautifulme(f): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Dreyton36:

Naah I'm not into no forex nor stocks
Really? What is it then bruv.. Legit?
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by marleybrown1: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kholar211:
yes bro, I'm with you. I fit send you my watsap number?

send me a mail .. bashirjimoh160@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
44Bulldog:

Yes I did

Including all those Ponzi whatever whatever... shits like that don't move me anymore

If u like...tell me that i can use #10 to make 1m within 5mins, I no go do. I'm determined bro
you are my role model and i ll do everything to get to such level this new year,
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by sonizzyroyalz(f): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Abeg Happy New Year
Possiblegee:
awoof nah better thing grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2 Usmanu Danfodiyo University Students Die In Accident (Photos) / 20 Ways To Show Courtesy / My Experience With Risk Takers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.