Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns (22321 Views)

Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt / FG To Kukah: Calling For Overthrow Of Buhari's Government Is Unacceptable / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Oracleforce: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:
Mtceeew so bishop kukah is now above the law ? undecided undecided

The idiot in disguise....it is impossible to air an opinion
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Tumbulum: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
magzey:
I can only see IPOB shouting here and there. Mtheeewww
paid terrorist miscreant are here to defend the jihadist.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:
so pls tell us wat law has Bishop Kukah broken?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Strech(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Samunique:

No it's not !

More are still on the way for you and your likes who call evil good, most especially, God's wrath ! undecided
no mind them they think person dey fear death. A man only die once.. I swear with all the blood in my vein this country will burn.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Tumbulum: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Yungmil:
My concern is that even if he gets arrested nothing will be done about it except God intervenes.

We all know Christians in Nigeria are not that violent that's why the northern Muslims step on our toes anyhow they like.
please don't think so. End Sars is a prelude to what can happen in Nigeria. And this is a religious matter that even the army or police will be very careful in handling
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2020
So its come to d point in dis Buhari's administration were its a crime to talk abt d problems going on in the country abi? Abeg make dis country divide so dat we can all go our separate ways Jor....
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:
What’s crime?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Bellotelli: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Una no go stop to show una self. Everybody wan just talk
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Cocolatti(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2020
privaldo:

Matthew Kukah is of more importance to the populace than GMB. Tell GMB to arrest Kukah, and watch his government fall apart not even Muslim faithful around the world will save him.
Don't mind the Zombiefied Buffoon
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Yungmil:
My concern is that even if he gets arrested nothing will be done about it except God intervenes.

We all know Christians in Nigeria are not that violent that's why the northern Muslims step on our toes anyhow they like.
bros no tink am like dat o...e go shock u say Christians self their head dey touch.....

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:
All this brain dead people pls tell us the law he broke by stating the truth
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by victorazyvictor(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:

Yes o!

Especially the ones affirmed by iidiots grin
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Grace001: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2020
magzey:

Ode oponu, alaye baje. Anyone that support the truth is seen as an IPOB member. Go and die if the truth is your problem

Omo irankiran

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by shadeyinka(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:
Which law!?
A person cannot speak the truth again as part of freedom of expression!?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by privaldo: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Cocolatti:
Don't mind the Zombiefied Buffoon

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Redcrafton: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2020
magzey:

So if a southern president do the following...pic...

Will you northerner be cool with it....?

Say the truth...as I believe you Zamfara bandit would upgrade you kidnapping and senseless killings if that happens.

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by gbagyiza: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:

Is not a matter of been above the law but saying the truth. I asked you , is he not saying the truth? Why do you people support lies?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Ramsak1: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2020
You're making fun of yourself. How on earth is Buhari beating you with rod, what rod are you talking about. Speak in plain term and give real-life situations. You ain't living in the north, yet Northern muslims are intimidation you with what exactly? Kukah spoke his mind and we've all seen where his allegiances lies, obviously not with Nigeria but with PDP and Christianity and y'all should stop crying foul and wait for 2023 to effect these changes you all yearn for.
Samunique:
I was with my Pastor sometimes ago, he was telling me that Nigerians need to pray if they want to escape another civil war between 2021/2022 which will be caused by insensitivity and high mindedness of this present administration and it supporters.

Now take a look at this, you're beating a child with a rod, at the same time asking him not to cry. Do Buhari and his supporters think Nigerians are animals ?
Even animals, when pushed to the wall will fight back !

The intimidations and threats coming out from the northern Muslims Buhari's supporters show why Buhari is so comfortable doing what he's doing while Nigeria bleeds ceaselessly under his watch.

You're oppressive to the people, beating them with a hard rod, yet you don't want them to shout, it's just a matter of time.

I pray he thread with caution concerning Bishop Kukah, or else, the aftermath might not be palatable.

Buhari has done more harm than good to this country.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Redcrafton: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2020
gbagyiza:

Is not a matter of been above the law but saying the truth. I asked you , is he not saying the truth? Why do you people support lies?

Those brutal hypocrites?

None of them have agreed that the south can have all the positions APC gave to the north, if a southern president emerges.

Most human beings are deadly selfish.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by udemzyudex(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:
is that all?

Just stfu.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Skmoda360(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:
Ko ni da fún eh.....eleribu

You must be mad.ding for asking this unprotected question......once again you be eleribu somebody.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Niceman4u(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:

You remember when you and ur lord and saviour were hailing Mbaka here:

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by LZAA: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2020
Samunique:
Why not advise your pay master to try arrest him and let's see what happens ?

If Nigeria burns today, it's someone like you and your cohorts that the mother nature will first curse before Buhari himself.

Bcs when evil is isolated, it loses it grips on humanity, but if it has supports, it will continue to reck havoc.

And this is the reason why Buhari continue to destroy Nigerian unity without being remorseful bcs he's shielded by psycophants, tribal and religious bigots like u.
Cc imhotep greenback Afonjaconehead bamite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Samunique(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2020
Ramsak1:
You're making fun of yourself. How on earth is Buhari beating you with rod, what rod are you talking about. Speak in plain term and give real-life situations. You ain't living in the north, yet Northern muslims are intimidation you with what exactly? Kukah spoke his mind and we've all seen where his allegiances lies, obviously not with Nigeria but with PDP and Christianity and y'all should stop crying foul and wait for 2023 to effect these changes you all yearn for.
Rasaki or Ram abi waitin you call yourself ?

Go and preach this sermon to your family, I don't discuss with zombies.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:

We have never expected a sensible comment from you. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by lizdammy: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2020
Samunique:
I was with my Pastor sometimes ago, he was telling me that Nigerians need to pray if they want to escape another civil war between 2021/2022 which will be caused by insensitivity and high mindedness of this present administration and it supporters.

Now take a look at this, you're beating a child with a rod, at the same time asking him not to cry. Do Buhari and his supporters think Nigerians are animals ?
Even animals, when pushed to the wall will fight back !

The intimidations and threats coming out from the northern Muslims Buhari's supporters show why Buhari is so comfortable doing what he's doing while Nigeria bleeds ceaselessly under his watch.

You're oppressive to the people, beating them with a hard rod, yet you don't want them to shout, it's just a matter of time.

I pray he thread with caution concerning Bishop Kukah, or else, the aftermath might not be palatable.

Buhari has done more harm than good to this country.
apt...
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Tonyblessed(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:

Is your type that will be hiding running scared at the sound of trouble. HYPOCRITE! Just be typing senseless rubbish cause you have data.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by feejay70: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Nothing must happen to Kukah. we are in democracy system of government. He didn't insulted anyone. That's freedom of expression
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by emilo2bad: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2020
privaldo:

Matthew Kukah is of more importance to the populace than GMB. Tell GMB to arrest Kukah, and watch his government fall apart not even Muslim faithful around the world will save him.
Their usual chest beating
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2020
emilo2bad:
Their usual chest beating
Can't U Keep Quiet? Must U Display Your Foolishness
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by emilo2bad: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Samunique:
Why not advise your pay master to try arrest him and let's see what happens ?

If Nigeria burns today, it's someone like you and your cohorts that the mother nature will first curse before Buhari himself.

Bcs when evil is isolated, it loses it grips on humanity, but if it has supports, it will continue to reck havoc.

And this is the reason why Buhari continue to destroy Nigerian unity without being remorseful bcs he's shielded by psycophants, tribal and religious bigots like u.
You are also displaying your religious bigotry attitude here my friend kukah as already clearly his statement that he did not call for coup so why the noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi / All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term / Okowa's Jumbo's Severance Package And Delta State's Minimum Wage - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.