Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines (37204 Views)

NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement / FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by johnmartus(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2020
So what will happen to the people in rural areas. Some of them don't have BVN or whatever.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Praiselinks: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I was admitted, my data was captured and they gave me a reference number.
I went back there to collect the NIN slip and I was told that they can't find my data again because they changed the system they used in capturing my data.
Imagine nonsense!

I can't kill myself, they should block my sim I can't go and que and be fighting to register after I have already done it before.

Nigeria as a Country is stressful, everything is like war.

Cheers to all of us that are waiting for the deadline so that this stupid, stressful regime can block my sim.

Nonsense and ingredient

Same thing happened to me. They couldn't find my data in the system again.
I went to another centre to try again. They said my details were already in the system, I can't do again. I should just pay 1k to get the printout.
I paid and was asked to come back at a later date. I went there more than 5 times and my printout was yet to be printed. The other officer said it must be by the officer I paid 1k to.

What kind of country is this

1 Like

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by harisclub: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Misplaced priority, mumu sets of educated illiterate
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Aladegba:
By doing it then we know how a civil servant will have 200 houses on his name and his salary is 300k a month. We know how a jss 2 son of a politician will have 500 million on his BVN account. This is the way forward for the country. Let's make their lives unbearable with policies that counter crimes.

You think say you dey wise. This will not stop your politicians from stealing.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
post=97545796:

Now, this makes more sense.
Coronavirus is real!
We have to prevent gathering of thousands of people in one place as much as we can.

God bless Nigeria.

How does it make sense? They are asking people to gather at various NIMC offices and you are saying it makes more sense?
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by okorogodwin4(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Another criminality loading
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by tonyson010(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Aladegba:

I know of a friend who doesn't use banks and international passport. You must do the needful at NIN office. In fact NIN official must be present at hospitals to take new born fingerprints and generate NIN. You must not be able to get or do anything in the new Nigeria until you have a national identity.

Note: it must be link to BVN, voters card, plate number and drivers license. It should be link to certificate of Occupancy and proof of residence. That's how it's done herein South Africa.

This will take resources and time.
3months should be given with adequate preparation put in place by Govt through providing more places and equipping them for registration.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by 2felix(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I went back there to collect the NIN slip and I was told that they can't find my data again because they changed the system they used in capturing my data.
Imagine nonsense!

I can't kill myself, they should block my sim I can't go and que and be fighting to register after I have already done it before.

Cheers to all of us that are waiting for the deadline so that this stupid, stressful regime can block my sim.

Nonsense and ingredient
The phone number you use to register, dial *346# on that line and that is your NIN.
That is what my wife when they demanded for huge money for print out
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Ronzy1990(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Anybody with idea on this?
Ronzy1990:
Please Nairalanders, in the Old National ID Card which of the numbers serve as NIN?
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Seniorwriter(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Aladegba:

Senior writer, there is no going back in this NIN whether you protest or not. We are bent on doing this and we shall do it. Enough of this argument. Do your NIN and move on. It will be link to everything that connects to life including waec and jamb. Your NIN number is very important. Stay blessed. We are building a future for the next generation, don't hold us back please.

Seems you lack comprehension
Haven't we been doing BVN and NIN for people?
How has it stopped terrorists from their heinous crimes
In a saner clime with futuristic leadership approach this shambolic process won't occur
Especially when the world is been warned of a relapse on Corona Virus is when this Government is clamouring for physical registration
People like you are the one supporting retrogression for Nigeria
First off what's the assurance that the database info for each citizen has the correct info when registering
Ive see situations where names and address are either misspelled or omitted

Well it's obvious you already know this process is DOA and can't resist or cub insecurity in Nigeria reason you avoided the obvious question

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by COMPAQ(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
PARADIZEPRIEST:
So how many ppl do you register from 9am to 1pm dumbheads? THIS NIN STARTED UNDER JONATHAN AND THERE WAS NO big DEAL OR FUSS ABOUT IT.,but NOW THIS REGIME IS USING IT AS WEAPON OF OPPRESSION AGAINST CITIZENS.
Where is done!!!? how can a presidnt keep silent while his edu minister ground university sys to erase one session? and why cant he summon and correct a common commission under info ministry to stop constraining and subjecting citizens to hardship of common Identity registration in this digital age? What is d benefit to citizens doin things in these awkward manner? Are u ppl thinking at all?
The Solution is to open more registration centres.One centre to 50 people to do this fckin registration in open air not in closet where your staff convert into bank vault,because yu mention block sim without id numbr,your ncc staff are callin it goldmine to regis nin. If yu dont hav exploitative motive this registration is supposed to be a comtinuous exercise with no closing date.If they bloc ya sim they will unblock it when you eventually register.Is no big deal except that whn public in govt want to export citizens they cause panick and stampde for poor citizens to start bribing the govt staff to do their jobs.

And if it started under Jonathan, why have Nigerians not registered to now? I've had my NIN number for almost 5 years now.

As usual Nigerians wait till last minute.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by COMPAQ(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why can't the booking be done online though. Same as is done for visa services. Register online, pick an appointment time online and show up at that time slot.

See how stupid we are in this country!!
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Mykelhendriz: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Imagine nonsense!

Nonsense and ingredient

God bless you bro... I already updated my WhatsApp status telling my contacts to tell me whatever they have in mind now, before my sim will be blocked by FG
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Imagine nonsense!

Nonsense and ingredient

I have already said bye bye to my 3 sims.
Abeg make una block am.

Even Nairaland sef go hear whhinn!!
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:

"Adegoke explained that the recent Federal Government’s policy which requires mobile network subscribers to update their SIM registration with a valid National Identification Number (NIN) has occasioned a huge demand for the NIN with a crowd visiting the NIMC Enrolment Centres nationwide."

Why can't people see that this whole thing is nothing but tool of oppression lipsrsealed:

ENDSARS 2,
No Nigerian youth should link their NIN
They deactivate all sims.
Nairaland: go gear am.
Mobile networks: go hear am.
Nigeria: becomes a Sim-less country.
Hurray!

Nigerians don too suffer.
No more please.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Is that Nigeria is too big or too small to creat a portal for this registration?
Nigeria government like to gather people Sha. During elections they will still gather people for voter's registration and generate data they won't save. I did voter's registration last time and started going from one local government to another looking for my voters card which I never found.
Some people registered for this NIN years ago and yet they've gotten nothing.
Yet they want the same people to come and gather in their offices again. Nigeria government keep reminding Nigerians that they are jobless if not, how do you gather people from time to time for things they can comfortably do from wherever they are and only show up to collect the document?

They are collecting 2k for form.
Money spinner.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
faste:
There are many option to browse the net and remain anonymous.Wifi,vpn etc
But Wifi uses sim or am I wrong?
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
olisaEze:
*Please can someone help me with answers to the questions below?*

Q1. *Must you be a Nigerian in order to obtain a NIN from NIMC?* _(Yes/No)_

Q2. *If the answer to Q1 above is _"Yes",_ does that now mean that non-Nigerians cannot obtain SIM cards in Nigeria, since you now need a NIN before your phone can be active in Nigeria?*

Q3. *Can non-Nigerians now obtain NIN for their SIM cards while in Nigeria?

Wow, that number 2 make sense.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Seniorwriter:

And you think link of sim to NIN will help trace or reduce insecurity in a country led with these currupt Buhari administration

SMH

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter

My broda,
I quote the guy before.
As I wan type I just tire for im reasoning delete my wetin I dey type.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Billyonaire666:

You will not need NIN to access the internet.

Far from it, you will have no choice, because the modem or hotspot device will need a SIM in it, right? And before your sim is active, you must have NIN and your NIN is also integrated with your BVN.

Since BVN is linked to your bank account, it therefore means that the State has access to your account information and profile information with the bank and all the people you transaction business or send money to. You can not escape the trace.

Meanwhile NIN's Database also has exactly what your bank has and what they do not have, which is bank account, they can request for it.

The above are not the worst, the worst is that NIN is mandated by Trilateral Commission and the Office of Foreign Relations and the Bilderberg group, to share National Database Information of all Humans on every country to be managed by an AI. The All Seeing Eye powered by Facial Recog System as well as Voice Recognition Systems and even your finger print, DNA sample and face and voice alone can be programmed to trigger a payload from a solar powered drone that constantly and permanently survey the planet.

There is no hiding place, so not only are you required to wear mask in order for the AI to be trained to recognize you via your retina alone, you are being programmed to get used to wearing face mask permanently.

The above again is not what scares one, it is the fact that the billionaires elites with knowledge of DNA sequencing and the future of Cosmic/Quantum Systems understands that a virtual reality with conscious living soul is possible at Singularity and will stop at nothing to buy all our body fluids and DNA samples from every clinic all over the world for the purpose of creationism on an alternate reality, possibly at Mars or other planes.

Your Soul is your greatest treasure and if you keep saying you give your Soul to Christ without knowing the meaning, we are talking about the same grand plan. Your Soul is owned if you do not own it. And more will be owned as pets with the New World Order on stream.

If you cant beat them, join them or better still, make so much money and build isolated preppers zone outside the control of the matrix overlords.

It happened before thousands of years ago, and will happen again. You are AI programmable hosts for spirit. Your Soul programmable and you are being programmed.

The response wey that one go give you now fit make you shake your head.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by faste: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
boyjo:

But Wifi uses sim or am I wrong?
No.just connect to existing network,but your phone must be wifi enabled
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
faste:
No.just connect to existing network,but your phone must be wifi enabled

Okay, but I meant the WiFi source.
..?
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
boyjo:

They are collecting 2k for form.
Money spinner.
So bad. That means they will collect your time and your money? And some people think Nigeria will get better?
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So bad. That means they will collect your time and your money? And some people think Nigeria will get better?

Between the time I quoted you and your response, two other people have said it is N3k and N5k.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
dairykidd:

Exactly... I still have my old national identity card with me and there's BVN and my international passport. I don't understand the need of accumulating and collating data u will not save.
All na day government dey work..let it not be as if their staff is in the office doing nothing. Nigeria is moving backwards in the opposite direction of the rest often world. In this computer age, the government still want people to gather before they can get NIN. Not as if they made the process easy. They will frustrate you till you decide not to do again.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
boyjo:

Between the time I quoted you and your response, two other people have said it is N3k and N5k.
And then they say corruption is being defeated.
Na wow o
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by OBA117(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
blazesam:
NIMC Issues Fresh Guidelines For NIN Applicants

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-nimc-adopts-booking-system-for-nin-enrolment/amp/

Can this government put this useless registration on hold for now?

Useless people

1 Like

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by faste: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
boyjo:

Okay, but I meant the WiFi source.
..?
open wifi signals are always available from connected private homes,offices,individual with broadband internet.Many hotels,event centers have wifi you can always connect within vicinity
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
faste:
open wifi signals are always available from connected private homes,offices,individual with broadband internet.Many hotels,event centers have wifi you can always connect within vicinity

I no too understand.
Are you saying WiFi sources in offices nd homes don't use sims.

Kindly forget the user. I dey talk of source now. Source no dey use Sims?
You no answer yes or no.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
This enrolment is so stressful and it shouldn't be. I think it should be something one can just register online and upon submission, your NIN should generate automatically just like the an Application ID for Npower and others

But our government will never think right.. ion just get
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Skinkerjnr(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Itz 3k.

Not 2k.
shocked shocked
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by faste: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
boyjo:

I no too understand. Are you saying WiFi sources in offices nd homes don't use sims.
Kindly forget the user. I dey talk of source now. Source no dey use Sims? You no answer yes or no.
some use some dont us sim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.