Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Do You Have A Good Book Or E-book? We Can Help You Get Published - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Have A Good Book Or E-book? We Can Help You Get Published (636 Views)

Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! / story book or Novel!!! / 48 Laws Of Power - Good Book Or Bad Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Good Book Or E-book? We Can Help You Get Published by coolm: 1:30am On Mar 29, 2011
Dear Friend Writer,
Our Company is Samabey communications Nig ltd, a multi-faceted company. We publish both hard and soft copies of books. We help writers get published either by printing, publishing and marketing of your works through offline distribution systems or digitizing and market it via the internet.

We specialize in Publishing Self-help books, How-to-do guides, motivational, love, relationships, health and fitness, sex and sexuality.

we don't take scripts outrightly, you need to brief us on the central idea, contents, aims and purpose of your book. If we deem it publishable then we invite the submision of a copyrighted script for full assessment by our editors and progress into a publishing contract.

We don't charge any acceptance fee. but We charge commission on our printing, packaging, sales & marketing effort. For details. You may reach us via email netsecret2003@yahoo.com or contact our I.T Personnel directly 08036354619. Feel free to make further inquiries on this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Your Final Year Project? / Where Can I Purchase This Book Decoded By Jay-z? / A Million Traffic To Your Site/blog In A Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.