Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend (41699 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Islie: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2020
Barely a week after a 300-level student of Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilorin (UNILORIN), Gbenga Favour Olaoye Akanbi, poisoned himself to death for being defrauded to the tune of N300 million in a forex deal, a student of Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) has reportedly committed suicide for being dumped by his girlfriend.

The deceased, simply identified as Nonso, was a fresh National Diploma graduate of the institution from the department of Businesses Administration.

According to a close friend who confirmed the incident, the deceased had recently sent his girlfriend, one Miracle, to Dubai, “but Miracle went ahead and got married to another man.

One of his friend posted on his status that as they left the hostel for home to celebrate Christmas last week, Nonso did not go with them.

“While he was in school, he posted ‘Miracle Way’ on his WhatsApp status. We called his number for days but it was switched off. Some of us were not worried about that because we thought maybe he wanted to be left alone by himself. It was when some friends contacted his mom who told them that she had not seen or heard from her son for days that we became worried.

“Some friends went back to his hostel and broke the door to see what was happening but to their surprise, he was found lying lifeless on the floor and had started decomposing. He was sad to see Nanso kill himself because his girlfriend dumped him for another man,”
the source said.

This is coming a day after a young lady, Ohirenua Giwa-Amu, committed suicide. Ohirenua had recently written an open letter to her father and popular pastor, Femi Giwa-Amu, for allegedly repeatedly raping her when she was seven years old. Ohirenua’s death was confirmed by her friends who also wrote several tributes on her social media pages.

The lady’s uncle, Ozolua Giwa-Amu, also confirmed her death in a Facebook post. He said: “On behalf of the SIO Giwa-Amu family and specifically Obafemi Ehimigbai Giwa-Amu (my elder brother), family of Evbiobe (Sabongida-Ora) Edo State, I state the following: it is with the utmost regret it falls on me to announce that our most beautiful daughter, Ohirenua Giwa-Amu, youngest daughter of Femi and Ngozi, passed away last night. This is a most heartbreaking day for us all.

“On behalf of her parents, my mother, brothers, sisters, and the whole family, I ask that you kindly say a prayer, light a candle, sing a worship song for our little girl, that she may find eternal rest. Renua was a beautiful soul, may the Almighty have mercy upon her and receive her soul. Renua, with so much pain, please know we will love you forever. I thank you all.”

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ogun-student-commits-suicide-for-being-dumped-by-girlfriend/

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by SlurUsername1: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Redpill is for small boys geng
Awon redpill is for frustrated ugly boys
Redpill is for broke niggars
Awon go and make money and girls with be flooding around you
Awon women are flawless beings that can do no harm
See where it has landed you?
I hope others can learn
Even Elon musk is REDPILLED, who do you think you are?

191 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by jagaban002(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2020
May their soul rest in piece .
That’s why we need to always try and check on our love ones during their trying times because this suicide is becoming too much from the youth this days.

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Godoverevery: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Never get carried away in a relationship.....

it all about what they stand to gain......no this and you won't be a victim.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2020
MAY YOU SOUL REST IN PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by osamz007: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2020
HE'S A FOOL

WITH THE ABUNDANCE OF PUCCIES IN THE WORLD HE CHOSE TO KILL HIMSELF OVER ONE

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Righteousness2(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Wasted years! Wasted Life!
O how Foolish!

No Matter what you are Facing! The suffering and Pain on Earth is nothing compared to what is in Hell

Suicide is Murder
Suicide is Disatrous
Suicide is Eternal Damnation
Suicide leads you to Hell!
Be Warned!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by osamz007: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2020
jagaban002:
Z

TINUBU DOESN'T DO THIS

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by osamz007: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
Wasted years! Wasted years!
O how Foolish

YES PASTOR THE BOY IS FOOLISH

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by osamz007: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Godoverevery:
t

Good morning

T stands for table

51 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2020
One less fool to worry about undecided

12 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Karlifate: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by osamz007: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Karlifate:
OP, the headline & the content are not the same.

READ AGAIN BROTHER. THIS TIME SLOWLY

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

investing in a girl you haven't marry is worthless. I can never invest on a girl wholeheartedly, I mean never. till I marry you !

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2020
osamz007:

Good morning
T stands for table

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Karlifate: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2020
osamz007:

READ AGAIN BROTHER. THIS TIME SLOWLY

You should re-read it with comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by odinson1(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Can you All now see Why the redpill is Needed?

Those ladies and their servants (simps) calling redpillers Broke and frustrated,How far na?

On a more serious note, don't ever Invest on a woman,don't ever sponsor her in school,don't ever send her abroad! Women are incapable of love,loyalty and Gratitude. Even your wife does not love you,she only respects you and might divorce you at any time.

Swallow the redpill and free yourself from the Manipulations and Control of the Female Gender

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2020
osamz007:

TINUBU DOESN'T DO THIS

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Tolexander: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2020
According to a close friend who confirmed the incident, the deceased had recently sent his girlfriend, one Miracle, to Dubai, “but Miracle went ahead and got married to another man.
Only a foolish boy will do that for love.

I would have preferred traveling by myself to work and send money to her to come over. Not sending her out to travel.

Even if this didn’t kill the boy, his foolishness will still kill him, maybe in another dimension. “Omo go, a ni ki o ma ku, bi ko ku ego na ni o pa” (The foolishness of a child will inevitably kill the child

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2020
odinson1:
g
g is for goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by odinson1(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2020
fati2001:

g is for goat

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2020
Fool becos of woman idiot

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Makavelli25: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2020
fati2001:

This meme of yours is stale already grin

No homo, just saying tho

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Donspicey: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2020
This one no well......

When girlss full every where pass guys sef.....

Devil go use slap welcome dis one......

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Youngpo413: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Still wondering what's so special about women...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by millionboi2: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2020
NONSENSE

Bcoz of hole that are everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by DukeJoe17: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2020
May the soul of the gullible simp rest in pieces.
The moment you allow any woman that is not your wife to cry on your shoulder just know that you are simping.

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by juniorstar(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2020
the guy is a fool. I have never said that to the dead but am saying it now. the only time I would retract my statement is if somehow he has mental health issues. he deserves no befitting burial. he should be thrown in the evil forest. he even sent the gal to Dubai. if e pain am too much e for waste miracle b4 wasting himself now another man would be on top of miracle.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by jericco1(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2020
Lol, I don't think I can die because of a woman, not even my mom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Stupid boi.

Who will borrow me RIP like dis? cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by purples25(f): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Ha. Rejection is very painful to men and women. This is sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? / BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport / Asthmatic Patients,share Your Experiences And What Medication Works For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.