Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker (27637 Views)

₦500M Copyright Suits: Appeal Court Affirms Davies Iyiegbu’s Victory Vs Glo / Apple Loses $57 Billion , Drops To 4th Most Valuable Company In The World / Apple 'loses' $60 Billion In Two Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by ostechno(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
juniorstar:
is apple about to become the next nokia
I think so in terms of their phone sales, they know they won't sell phones forever, they already said it

That's why they're trying to bring everyone on their subscription based platform.

You need to watch this video about apple

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wlZTmG3gR_o

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Wartsnigeria: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Snitch24:

?

How can you be so daft? You quoted the long post just to type this rubbish?
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by GeneralPula: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
watchindelta:
I just bought iPhone 11, I regretted it! I saw nothing! Over hype brand.

What were you expecting to see?

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Wartsnigeria: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Buzx:

You had to quote the whole article because you don't understand it? Are you okay?

Don't mind him, very annoying set of children we have on nairaland.
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by GeneralPula: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wetin concerm me
TWo mAGaZ
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Buzx:

You had to quote the whole article because you don't understand it? Are you okay?
sense no just say him head niii
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by watchindelta(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
GeneralPula:

What were you expecting to see?
the features look like old school.
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by GeneralPula: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
MansoryMX:

Just because you can’t afford it. It’s now stupid phone! Your brain is paining you angry

No mind them..

Most of them didn’t even read the content, they’re only making comments based on headline..

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by seanwilliam(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
watchindelta:
sell it now.. you will see am self for almost the price U bought it

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Buzx: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Uncharted56:
it's not so hard, people who built virtual box can as well mod an ISO for iphone or mac that will work I've seen it happen but not for the iPhone just mac

Really? That's interesting. Then why hasn't anyone built and installed IOS on another phone? Just wondering. You know, to emulate a system you need to have its source codes.

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by AfroKnight: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Snitch24:

?

Why did you quote the entire thing? Have sense.
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
watchindelta:
take my xsmax make we exchange na

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by SirJerrie(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
I thought Apple's iPhones OS isn't Open sourced? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by LikeAking: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Apple self copy odas.

make dem go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by fashrola(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Buzx:
Wondering how they got the codes to stimulate the iPhone since IOS itself isn't open source.

Remember Apple been get engineers where work with them before them move on
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by BBQZ: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Judge wey get sense ...."Further, Apple itself would have used the product for internal testing had it successfully acquired the company.”
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by salveoP(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
So will this news affect apple stocks?
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
A win against big tech us a big one. Congrats to Corellium, this is free advertising. grin
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
MansoryMX:

Just because you can’t afford it. It’s now stupid phone! Your brain is paining you angry
who told you he can't afford it? For you low brain iPhone na achievement, you still senior French president in age and between, what happened to scale of preference? Oh you are unscrupulous.
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
salveoP:
So will this news affect apple stocks?
No, it won't. Lol.
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by teewhydope(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Buzx:

Really? That's interesting. Then why hasn't anyone built and installed IOS on another phone? Just wondering. You know, to emulate a system you need to have its source codes.

due to the chip and other reasons. but you can install macos of normal windows laptop if you have the right spec
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Incognito403: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Buzx:
Wondering how they got the codes to stimulate the iPhone since IOS itself isn't open source.

All apple OS are based on Unix which is an open-source OS
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by chatinent: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Google has a skeleton on this cupboard.
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Overhype kills iphone my client just sent me bt I got to sell cos I can't afford the huge sum of subscription instead I will use the money to feed myself to my satisfaction than flaunting it all around
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Buzx: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Incognito403:

Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Buzx: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Incognito403:

Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by MansoryMX(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
who told you he can't afford it? For you low brain iPhone na achievement, you still senior French president in age and between, what happened to scale of preference? Oh you are unscrupulous.

Look at this irresponsible lizard. Idiot, I am a certified and recognized iPhone dealer for your information and don’t come talking trash to me. I am not one those low life like you worship small change you call money in your dry bank account. I didn’t mention you get get off my mention and take your frustrated and depressed life else where, not me!

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Buzx: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
teewhydope:

due to the chip and other reasons. but you can install macos of normal windows laptop if you have the right spec

Oh, that's true!
Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by merits(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2020

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2020
watchindelta:
Why did you not buy iPhone 8 plus and save some money.
They all have the same premium qualities only difference is the extra storage and the upgrade to OS version, with little extra quality to camera etc. IPhones are sold as premium quality not like other brands.

1 Like

Re: Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2020
Buzx:
They're just capabilities added to input extra value to the phone nothing more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps / How To Chat With Airtel Customer Care Live Online For Support & Problem Solving / 6 Tips To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.