Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,889 members, 7,893,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. (653 Views)

Use 18hrs To Fear Women / Pic: Why You Need To Fear Women? / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Well today decided to check on twitter i saw #fearwomen trending on twitter damn!
below are the images i saw one guy posted on his tweet page using the hashtag #fearwomen

Re: Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. by Kriss216: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Lol

“She promised she will stop”

“Will stop” is a future tense, might be in 2098 or 2099 or even in her grave.

Women!!

2 Likes

Re: Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. by donbachi(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2020
If u want to know a bad woman..just buy suya 2k..she will eat all the suya and tell u,how onions are gud for ur eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. by Henrywalker: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2020
What exactly do ladies want? undecided

1 Like

Re: Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2020
donbachi:
If u want to know a bad woman..just buy suya 2k..she will eat all the suya and tell u,how onions are gud for ur eyes.

Re: Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2020
True talk

donbachi:
Re: Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2020
I've asked myself so many times

Henrywalker:
What exactly do ladies want? undecided
Re: Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. by tyup(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2020
The only thing I can do atm is Laugh

Simpdetector over to you

1 Like

Re: Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
There was this time i felt weak every time anything sh*tty happens in my relationship.. Lately i discovered if it's goona work then it will... Don't push it...
D person wey talk all this one has been used.. Just kuma use the woman for +ing nothing good remain for her body

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Almost Sex Trafficked In Rwanda / My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise / He Leaked The Nude Of His Girlfriend Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.