Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period (6526 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Op you dey make me laugh..
You're typing as if we are not in Nigeria..
The first thing that comes to a Nigeria lady's mind when you ask her out is money..
You go collect our money.. What will we get in return.. Your smile??
Fvck that sh*t jhor

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nazgul: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Madam op, nearly all girls request for cash even before their first official meeting with the guy.

I've chatted with girls I met on Facebook, we've never even met face-to-face before yet they've all requested for cash at one point or the other.

Most guys resort to sex when it becomes clear to them that the lady in question is only after their wallet.

If you've been having sex advances from guys without requesting anything from them, then change the kind of guys you hang out with. Stop rolling with kids who have nothing doing other than to look for a hole where they can enjoy their sex life.

Look for responsible and mature people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by gfon(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
debbydams:
nd men can't do without us
lol be whyning urself...as far as i see money,i won't remember una
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by debbydams(f): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
gfon:
lol be whyning urself...as far as i see money,i won't remember una
Lies, money can't give you good kids abi u wan abduct another person pikin.. Forget no one can love u like your wife nd kids, dats if u lucky to have a good wife sha
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by gfon(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
debbydams:
Lies, money can't give you good kids abi u wan abduct another person pikin.. Forget no one can love u like your wife nd kids, dats if u lucky to have a good wife sha
am not too keen on marriage,doesn't freak me like you ladies.And about kids,could always have a babyma
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Retired hoelosho on the loose..

Lol

Who fvck this girl without paying ehn ?
tell me
Who ?
grin grin i tyre oh, i guess the dude didn't pay her after service grin, So funny! who is this one again!!, same lady begging for a christmas gift, what a lonely bitch.. so sad cry
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
debbydams:
Y are u sounding bitter, haba stop it! kini iṣoro rẹ
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Uncle93:

I would have answered you but unfortunately, I don't reply men keeping female tags on social media. Who come curse you to be like this ? What a wicked world.
answer simple question you are puffing

Na u sabi
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by BigBellyBurst(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nigerian men say woman be problem

Nigerian girls say man be problem.

Naija, which way na!!

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by SarutobiEky(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Boydehot:

like the one I loved for 4yr. but, when I demanded for sex last year and she never talked to me for 2 months and 2 months later she told me how she lost her virginity that same month.
fear woman
man..how did you react? If Na me I go mad.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bouz:
grin grin i tyre oh, i guess the dude didn't pay her after service grin, So funny! who is this one again!!, same lady begging for a christmas gift, what a lonely bitch.. so sad cry
when did she (pegi23) beg for xmas gift?
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
when did she (pegi23) beg for xmas gift?
Check her previous thread.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
fati2001:

NIGERIAN MAN IS USELESS.. TAKE THEIR WORDS SERIOUSLY AT YOUR OWN PERIL...

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHETHER THEY ARE EXISTING..

. Very useless my sister
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bouz:

Useless male gender. Slowpoke slowpoke.

Foolish thing
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
BigBellyBurst:
Nigerian men say woman be problem

Nigerian girls say man be problem.

Naija, which way na!!
All way na way
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
gfon:
am not too keen on marriage,doesn't freak me like you ladies.And about kids,could always have a babyma
. Na ur type baby mama go take do the more u look the less u see..I'm giving it time before the tune will change to baby mamas are wicked,greedy, useless

Foolish male gender
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Haryoife:
Op you dey make me laugh..
You're typing as if we are not in Nigeria..
The first thing that comes to a Nigeria lady's mind when you ask her out is money..
You go collect our money.. What will we get in return.. Your smile??
Fvck that sh*t jhor
. Well the first thing in a nigerian guy mind is sex so why shouldn't we do trade
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pegi23:
. Well the first thing in a nigerian guy mind is sex so why shouldn't we do trade
I'm glad you know it... Our money for your holes
YES OR NOT?
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bouz:
lmfao
That pegi3 gyal dey stupid bro lwkmd as i read the comment omo all this gyals get bad mouth and their broke ASF.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by gfon(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pegi23:
. Na ur type baby mama go take do the more u look the less u see..I'm giving it time before the tune will change to baby mamas are wicked,greedy, useless

Foolish male gender
thats for the SIMPS,any man that doesn't has dominion over a lady has broken one of the laws of nature
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nazgul:
Madam op, nearly all girls request for cash even before their first official meeting with the guy.

I've chatted with girls I met on Facebook, we've never even met face-to-face before yet they've all requested for cash at one point or the other.

Most guys resort to sex when it becomes clear to them that the lady in question is only after their wallet.

If you've been having sex advances from guys without requesting anything from them, then change the kind of guys you hang out with. Stop rolling with kids who have nothing doing other than to look for a hole where they can enjoy their sex life.

Look for responsible and mature people.
. Same advice goes to u. If you've been having money advance from girls without requesting anything from them,then change the kind of girls you hangout with..
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
cefezyA:
grin i don't like commenting on romance section but the thing is that nigerian girls are not loyal in relation they have no idea to offer so men only see them for sex
we can offer emotional support,moral support, spiritual support
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
tnerro1:
Retired olosho now blaming men for her problems grin
. Crazy bamboon
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by merieam16(f): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
cefezyA:
grin i don't like commenting on romance section but the thing is that nigerian girls are not loyal in relation they have no idea to offer so men only see them for sex
so how many foreign girls av u dated to affirm ur claim
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Uncle93:
Silentsmart and 2000 other nigerian men just got angry by seeing this post and are coming to wage a war. grin

But true, yall niggaz should reduce the hate and constant bashing ... not all men are bad and not all women are bad

Thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by merieam16(f): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
gfon:
so babymama no be woman abi....Nairaland guys and their way of reasoning
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Boydehot: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
SarutobiEky:
man..how did you react? If Na me I go mad.

I felt the pain. but after that I switched off my mumu button ontop her matter.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by tnerro1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pegi23:
. Crazy bamboon

Eyaaa, e Dey pain you grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by gfon(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
merieam16:
so babymama no be woman abi....Nairaland guys and their way of reasoning
she was stressing on the point of marriage nd kids
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nazgul: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pegi23:
. Same advice goes to u. If you've been having money advance from girls without requesting anything from them,then change the kind of girls you hangout with..
Chatted is past tense...I'm surprised you didn't notice it. It means I no longer hang out with such people.

You should do the same as well.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Liposure: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
No wonder relationship these days appears like another form of prostitution

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by denny97797: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
:. Crazy bamboonEyaaa, e Dey pain you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) / Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) / 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.