Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Our Relationship Was Just Friends With Benefits But My Feelings Have Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Relationship Was Just Friends With Benefits But My Feelings Have Changed (509 Views)

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Relationship Was Just Friends With Benefits But My Feelings Have Changed by Rabbi4real: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2020
I am a single mother of a four year old boy. Not by choice but I been in a toxic relationship for six years.

We love each other but the flirting and fighting was on another level. When I got pregnant, we had to get married but that made things worse.

The marriage barely made it to two years. We separated when my son was two years old. My husband was refusing to sign the divorce papers but he still was sleeping with all manners of sluts.

The court had to take matters into their hands when they saw he was just dragging his feet when he was not willing to change after a long time of therapy.

I got my freedom from him about two years ago but I been so messed up that I still find myself in love with this man...I had to do something drastic to get him out of my system. I went clubbing and carefully met with a stranger and asked him for s*x.

My stranger man was a shocker...a surprise...it became a relationship of friends with benefits...we never visited each other...we were just two Hot adults having mad fun in hotels and motels. I did not know such fun existed.

This actually...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/12/30/our-relationship-was-just-friends-with-benefits-but-my-feelings-have-changed/

(1) (Reply)

My Sister In-law Is Wicked & Wants To Frustrate My Life- Pls Advise / Celebrity 2021 Sexy Hot Shots — New Year, Same Sexy Shots / Can Women Spiritually Smell Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.