Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? (2016 Views)

Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Stupid girls everywhere
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by mosdii(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits....All Of Them
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SarutobiEky(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
emorse:

You're a wise man. Otherwise, person go just die for nothing. And in no time, "babe" will be humping away.
Bros, yes o. That's the way going forward. For ones sanity and peace of mind. If I find a girl who loves me for me, and is ready to love me unconditionally, I'll return the favour. Aye o le.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
stupidmod2:
well i cant say she did or didnt, just that, she does have a biz of her own, a house of her own. but u hmmm wat do u have hmmm let seee,
a phone u bought after sharing the pussy around for at least 5 guys to get a good phone, some wig u proberly got from blow jobs n anal, a bank account now reading 4k naira cause well thats what u worth.

i feel ya pain brainless child who only knows how to rub men belly to ask for some things.

even if they open business for u it wont still succeed cause u already use to back for bed, dik in u, money for hand

can you see your life as é dey disperse inside the air,

you praised your own mummy by saying she gat her own biz , house etc,

but you concluded my own matter with your poverty striken brain ,

guys like you plenty, me jusss wondering the senseless being wey go settle down with you cus you don't Worth it at all,

you don't know me but you stated what the role model for all the girls in your family does above,

you're a very stupid soul

you go around calling every body dat you haven't seen bad names,

dem tell you say i depend on somebody,

the same way your mum is useful is the same way other girls you know nothing about there life is useful, stop being a born fool,

i jusss keep wondering where you guys always jam eleribuu girls dat you always talk about, nah you go carry your money go forkkk olosho nah you go still come online to dey shame girls, abeg work harder and move on with sensible and hard working girls you will see dat your life will never remain the same wink

sensible people attract each other, jusss because you're all the shit you wrote above definitely you will always come across those types of girls,

stupid people living in rural areas will be using those dirty girls to you're vibing with to generalize all girls,

step up your game and move to higher places you will know dat you're an insane being for concluding dat in your mind

eleribuu man have a nice day smiley
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Frustrated007:
Rubbish!!!!!
You Nigerian women are just spoilt, entitled brats. undecided
You carry all your problems into a man's life expecting him to shoulder everything.
Only a fool will consider marrying you girls.. only a fool!

Are you better looking or more educated than this gorgeous lady in this video? Ofcus not!!
But you women are more entitled than anything.
Destroying the life of any man unfortunate enough to get yoked to any of you.

Las las Marriage nah scam!! and I'm happy more men are getting aware of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHf5p19-Cys

eleribuu man you want make i watch your,if video or you wan talk about the matter on ground,

werey talk to me like a sensible soul and i will definitely view your video,

moreover, if marriage nah scam dem no force you to marry nah, so what's disturbing your glory about dat ?

and you said you're not going to marry a girl, who give a forrkkk ? marry your gender nah nothing new under the sun, wink

eleribuu jusss trying hard to make sense,

marry anything you want smiley
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by stupidmod2: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

can you see your life as é dey disperse inside the air,

you praised your own mummy by saying she gat her own biz , house etc,

but you concluded my own matter with your poverty striken brain ,

guys like you plenty, me jusss wondering the senseless being wey go settle down with you cus you don't Worth it at all,

you don't know me but you stated what the role model for all the girls in your family does above,

you're a very stupid soul

you go around calling every body dat you haven't seen bad names,

dem tell you say i depend on somebody,

the same way your mum is useful is the same way other girls you know nothing about there life is useful, stop being a born fool,

i jusss keep wondering where you guys always jam eleribuu girls dat you always talk about, nah you go carry your money go forkkk olosho nah you go still come online to dey shame girls, abeg work harder and move on with sensible and hard working girls you will see dat your life will never remain the same wink

sensible people attract each other, jusss because you're all the shit you wrote above definitely you will always come across those types of girls,

stupid people living in rural areas will be using those dirty girls to you're vibing with to generalize all girls,

step up your game and move to higher places you will know dat you're an insane being for concluding dat in your mind

eleribuu man have a nice day smiley
yawn be forming posh, village thing lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
stupidmod2:
yawn be forming posh, village thing lol

aswear forget ano be village at all wink

i juss hate it when people generalize things dats not true, we are human being we need to think wisely and get fact right before saying things,

we all human, no one deserve to be called bad names when he or she is not, it's painful,

though bad girls plenty wink

this no dey village nah tongue

Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by stupidmod2: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

aswear forget ano be village at all wink

i juss hate it when people generalize things dats not true, we are human being we need to think wisely and get fact right before saying things,

we all human, no one deserve to be called bad names when he or she is not, it's painful,

though bad girls plenty wink

this no dey village nah tongue
nahh bad girls no dey village, nahhh
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
stupidmod2:
nahh bad girls no dey village, nahhh

this one nah confirm werey jare grin

hahahaha grin

nah you talk say i be village forming city now you still say bad girl no dey village grin

buhahahaha grin

kakakakaka grin

the truth is bad girl dey everywhere both city and village, nah village girl craze pass my brother

all is well sha, me i sha know say I'm not bad and my friends are not bad wink

smiley
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by stupidmod2: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

this one nah confirm werey jare grin

hahahaha grin

nah you talk say i be village forming city now you still say bad girl no dey village grin

buhahahaha grin

kakakakaka grin

the truth is bad girl dey everywhere both city and village, nah village girl craze pass my brother

all is well sha, me i sha know say I'm not bad and my friends are not bad wink

smiley
yh lets believe what d non warey is and nope ur friends arent bad dem all good very good village belly rubbing daddy fuking girls
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
stupidmod2:
yh lets believe what d non warey is and nope ur friends arent bad dem all good very good village belly rubbing daddy fuking girls

You get get whala, cheesy

We don't do shit, stop relating your way, experience, past, etc with other's own, because those types of girls are the one you always see doesn't mean say every damm girl you see must be the same

All is well sir smiley
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by chinaka98295: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Here we go again, another female bashing thread,. As usual the mods will do absolutely nothing... Fantastic forum!!
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by Go5DY(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
yeah that's natural cus men are meant to take care of there wife smiley

okie now I understand, that all girls are the same.
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Go5DY:
okie now I understand, that all girls are the same.

This one jussss funny die grin

Let your wife look like a mad woman don't take care of her at all grin and see how everybody will start praising you grin

Hahahaha grin

Funny niggga cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by Go5DY(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

yes the same way your mum only offer pussy wink

that's cool smiley
wetin concern he mama for this issue.
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by stupidmod2: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

You get get whala, cheesy

We don't do shit, stop relating your way, experience, past, etc with other's own, because those types of girls are the one you always see doesn't mean say every damm girl you see must be the same

All is well sir smiley
my ways are far from that, u do quite alot of shit, this i know ma, una full every where take it like dat
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Go5DY:
wetin concern he mama for this issue.

Lol you funny, é must always concern his mama cus for him to conclude that in his brain someone close to him must be doing the same,

Also dats the appropriate way to attack anybody wey dey say shit wink
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
stupidmod2:
my ways are far from that, u do quite alot of shit, this i know ma, una full every where take it like dat

Why will you conclude my matter ?

This boy your whala plenty ooo undecided

I told you dat i don't do shit wink

Moreover if your way is far from that you will NEVER in your life wake up to say or think about dat , i know you're lieing undecided but all is well,

Only irresponsible, senseless,mumu etc guys conclude things without having standard facts, I'm sorry if i sound rude,

All is well ,smiley
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by Go5DY(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
merieam16:
Lolzz...buh seriously o, do nairaland guys av anything they use their head to think aside ladies cos i'm beginning to see how jobless and visionless they are
is that all you can say madam cosmetic make me fine artificial old woman
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by stupidmod2: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Why will you conclude my matter ?

This boy your whala plenty ooo undecided

I told you dat i don't do shit wink

Moreover if your way is far from that you will NEVER in your life wake up to say or think about dat , i know you're lieing undecided but all is well,

Only irresponsible, senseless,mumu etc guys conclude things without having standard facts, I'm sorry if i sound rude,

All is well ,smiley
oh no u not rude u just being d opposite of you

NOISYandDUMB
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by Churchill6767: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

what concerns lazyness about this ?

bro you really need sense, you self is very stupid not jusss the mod that you're talking about ,

idiot

Can't you construct simple sentences, your tenses and punctuation are all over the place..WTF.
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by Go5DY(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol you funny, é must always concern his mama cus for him to conclude that in his brain someone close to him must be doing the same,

Also dats the appropriate way to attack anybody wey dey say shit wink
I no dey if them beat you ohh angry grin
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by merieam16(f): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Go5DY:
is that all you can say madam cosmetic make me fine artificial old woman
wat is this one saying undecided.....see wat i'm talking about already

They never cease to disappoint
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
stupidmod2:
oh no u not rude u just being d opposite of you

NOISYandDUMB

Okay cheesy , i agree
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Go5DY:
I no dey if them beat you ohh angry grin

Lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Churchill6767:

Can't you construct simple sentences, your tenses and punctuation are all over the place..WTF.

Lol, as per say this place be english language exam hall grin

That's how i type if you ain't comfortable with it skip my comment anytime you my moniker wink
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by Go5DY(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
merieam16:
wat is this one saying undecided.....see wat i'm talking about already

They never cease to disappoint
I don't have strength to start anything quarrel with you, congratulation you won grin because quarrel is the only thing you're good at.
Re: Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? by phazotron(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Queenslander:
Here we go again, another female bashing thread,. As usual the mods will do absolutely nothing... Fantastic forum!!

Here's why

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Deleted Thread) I Fvcked Her Really Hard Mehn! And She Said This. / The First Lucky 15 People will receive money (free) / My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.