Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) (45075 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by tiswell(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=mansakhalifa post=97558779][/quote]on top the dead? Walahi Omo your case is different

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
illicit:
RIP English....

Worse than RIP... cry

1 Like

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
hmmm ,
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

Oba of Benin os impressed.... grin

Yes... Esp the way the West are killing themselves... ..

Well this is contrary to what u told me earlier

Only today, more than 3 cultism/robbery News have come from Yoruba land... But yet balogunodua still thinks the West is a safe Haven unlike Benin

The World is seeing it sha

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
May her soul rest in peace...

May God exposes the people behind her death and may God punish they all...
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by gwama: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Naija Naija, Naija, the best place to died early for not natural death. cool
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Pravedk: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Chai! E don be!

The way people keep falling front, left, right and center these days. May God keep us all safe and secure.

RIP to the death.

E go be!
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
probably done to get at the husband
which kain business or racket the husband dey involve himself in?
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Choose your spouse carefully.

It's usually not a case of "Oh, he might be bad but I am a good person"... or vice-versa.

Always remember that you are jointly responsible for his or her actions or inactions.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
tiswell:
on top the dead? Walahi Omo your case is different

Chill...

I came to say 'RIP' but the grammatical bombardment ended up almost killing me instead.

I had to run back. Tactical retreat. I am my mother's only son, you know?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ohhh Goshhhhh!!!
Did they use it 2 get back 2 her husband? Y didn't they spare the innocent child? Who would now take care of d innocent one left behind.
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
blessgreg:
The rate of assassination is too much. With all d church and mosque all over, the wickedness of men are on d increase. Why shed blood? Too bad
It has not connection to "With all d church and mosque all over, the wickedness of men are on d increase." It would have been worse without religion.
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yoighaman:
Choose your spouse carefully.

It's usually not a case of "Oh, he might be bad but I am a good person"... or vice-versa.

Always remember that you are jointly responsible for his or her actions or inactions.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace. Amen.
An average Nigerian lady is ready to marry the real devil so far money and fame are involved.

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
She probably may have been "WASTED BY THE BULLET" for the sins of the Husband !

Talking about the strife among TRANSPORT UNION WORK for superiority.

If the police doing the investigation want to find out the killer they should probe into the TRANSPORT UNION and Ado Garage.

The killer is likely to be an aggrieved enemy of the husband who probably was deprived of his opportunity to get at a certain position.

LIFE IS FILLED WITH ENEMIES.

May our enemies never find us in JESUS NAME!

May the good lord rest her soul.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by PinkDick(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
Yorubas and NURTW.
There is no Yoruba family withour at least one agbero

E no go better for your Papa.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by AfonjaMuslim: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
PinkDick:

E pain the Yoruba muslim
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by mightyhazel: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
middle aged?
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by merits(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
EBMedia:
Unknown gunmen have killed a middle aged woman identified as Mrs Funmi Folorunso in Akure, the Ondo state capital, IgbereTV reports.

The mother of one was shot dead inside her car as she approached her residence at Oda Road, in the Kajola area of Akure around 10pm on Monday, December 28.

It was gathered that the assailants had trailed the woman to her house from an undisclosed location.

The deceased was said to be the wife of a top officer of the National Union of Road Transport Worker (NURTW) Comrade Marcus Folorunso, who is also a former branch chairman of Ado Garage in Akure the Ondo state Capital.

Prince Kenny Alash Oluomo wrote in Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100019170572380/posts/687876995194647/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100019170572380/posts/688175768498103/?app=fbl
The man mouth black like dangote trailer exhaust,RIP to the woman

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
No marry just for money. Shine your eyes. If your man's money comes with baggage, ask yourself, 'is my life worth it?'

Rest in peace
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Ohhh Goshhhhh!!!
Did they use it 2 get back 2 her husband? Y didn't they spare the innocent child? Who would now take care of d innocent one left behind.

There is a theory that has been playing out in my head.

I hope the car that she was driving in has never been used at any point by her husband?

If that were the case, then this might just be a case of a misdirected hit/strike.

I've seen a lot of cases like these in the past. The wife would end up as collateral damage whereas, she wasn't even part of the plan in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by johhbekeboh09: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=mansakhalifa post=97558779][/quote]

LOL! Am not alone I suspect that na MC Oluomo lines...
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
PinkDick:

you for tell am say there is no family in Biafra without a prostitute and a drug peddler

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by johhbekeboh09: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
lefulefu:
probably done to get at the husband which kain business or racket the husband dey involve himself in?
Might result of jealousy from peer groups relatives hubby's numerous side Chics RIP
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Might result of jealousy from peer groups relatives hubby's numerous side Chics
RIP
to take another life no be beans oo
u cant just wake up one morning and cos u no like person face or u have petty jealousy then u go just feel like spilling human blood
its not that easy
this is more likely a business deal gone bad or some in house political wrangling
the husband is a top boss in NRTW and u know the kind men who work in that organisation
this is more likely a hit from one of the colleagues probably the husband offended than from a scorned lover
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
delishpot:
They should check the husband
that sought of investigation is only done outside this country, believe me, there won't be a proper investigation on this homicide.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by mogbolade43693: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
:They should check the husband that sought of investigation is only done outside this country, believe me, there won't be a proper investigation on this homicide.
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Two comments to make here. Infact, three!
1. May the soul of Mrs Folorunsho rest in peace.

2. Why is it i cant find any tout and yoruba agbero with an ugly wife? They are all, without exception, married to beautiful women. Come to oshodi and see the bastards when they do owambe and bring their women.

3. There is no doubt, this oluomo tout had to be an agbero. See sophisticated grammar blended together and served hot! I bow for yoruba people o!

Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by nnamdi640: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
tyup:
Take Bandits and Boko Haram away from The North and it would be the safest place in Nigeria. All these unnecessary clash in the SW/SE I'm surprised it's not happening here after claiming the North is bla bla sad
Those two things you want to take away can render a country useless than what we are experiencing in the south. Again hope you know that apart from those two things in the north, other deadly activities in the north are religion clash and Fulanis herdmen- farmers clash.
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by MajohBankz: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
You know sometimes I wonder if all these stories are actually happening everyday in JUST ONE country. It's too much na. No more natural death in Nigeria but people die everyday Cox someone has decided to kill somebody.
Re: Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Is that not LALUDE ? E be like sey na him ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics / Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State / Nigerian Man Dies In Turkey 5 Months After His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.