Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? (16199 Views)

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Rebbu: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jerry602:
She got me 2 expensive shoes worth 45k, wristwatch of 25k, 13 cloths and a cash offer of 450k.... she's my hummingbird. I love you Deborah
Audio gift.
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by vicben27(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Penboy:

Simp... How can this be the greatest gift of all??
seek wisdom and understanding
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2020
felong:

You seem like a cool and reserved person. I'll like to know you much better probably become friends and see where it will lead us since we're both single. Are you're ok with my proposal?

I'm cool with that.
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by felong(m): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I'm cool with that.

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Candycrushy(f): 12:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Sadly undecided
Nothing undecided
Birthday came and passed, Christmas too undecided
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 31, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
That little liar can do anything for attention
You are vile, wicked and everything bad,no good energy from you at all,I wonder how you treat people around you. Keep up with what you do if it makes you happy.
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by balosammy(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2020
my babe took iPhone 11 pro max pictures and send it to me caption " more money in your acct*
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Pegi23(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Only 3k from my partner. But someone gave me 10k for Christmas. 15k for my new year.10k for my school handout around Oct period sha,20k for foodstuffs when girl was broke. 8k for a cloth I wanna buy then,5k for my tfare home.

All these moneys are from October period till December
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Queenserah26(f): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
I'm here to read comments in peace grin
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by olamoses75(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
As we no get who go buy us gift, make we sha dey read comments
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by AprokoGirl: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
jaelz:
So despite the Covid-19 problems, my woman was still able to get me 4 brand new Tires for my car that costed almost 120,000 naira. To me this really shaped my 2020 and made me see another Prayers perspective in her and love her even better. She noticed I hardly drove to work again and took public transport towards the end of the year, she asked me and I told her and she bought me brand new set of tires...
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by valnelly(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Most memorable ke... The stupid girl only bought me a pack of singlet... For more than 7 years of eating my money ... Stingy girl. That's history now though
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by cutieBR(f): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hi, you sent me a mail but can't access it.
Kingininge:
My girl friend bought me a brand new Samsung phone worth over #100k .......for real....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.