Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? (895 Views)

Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Most Women Still Get It Wrong / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Doortun(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
White gown and honeymoon are meant for a purpose. I'm still amazed why women and the modern liberal females alike are still bent on their partners taking them to Dubai and other choice location for honeymoon.

Why do women clamour for honey moon when they have already been run through in the hundreds. The numbers are out and it's now an open secret what these women do in these modern day.

A lady once told she had been co-living with a guy for 3 years and had an abortion and the guy is now an ex, but she still has the fantasy of going to honeymoon in Maldives. I was like wow. These people be leaving in fantasy land.

Don't be the man financing stupid stuff. Honeymoon is for a purpose and it was created to commensurate special moment being first time to be vulnerable under whom a woman decides to spend the rest of her life with not after years of whoring around.

Honeymoon is okay, but men planning honeymoon and all that silly stuff with a lady that has been ran through more than Lagos-Ibadan Expressway is totally beyond my understanding.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by coolsegun2002: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Get ready my friend....they are coming for you..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Beedude(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
If this get to FP. OP just take cover. FBI or US Army can't rescue u.

That Lagos Ibadan expressway aspect make me laugh hard
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Bennysam: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Those evening Newspaper here is coming for you , I no dey
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by MrHighSea: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
i forsee e-missiles and e-nuclear warheads from vagina people.

hope you gat a bunker.
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Shortyy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Doortun:
White gown and honeymoon are meant for a purpose. I'm still amazed why women and the modern liberal females alike are still bent on their partners taking them to Dubai and other choice location for honeymoon.

Why do women clamour for honey moon when they have already been run through in the hundreds. The numbers are out and it's now an open secret what these women do in these modern day.

A lady once told she had been co-living with a guy for 3 years and had an abortion and the guy is now an ex, but she still has the fantasy of going to honeymoon in Maldives. I was like wow. These people be leaving in fantasy land.

Don't be the man financing stupid stuff. Honeymoon is for a purpose and it was created to commensurate special moment being first time to be vulnerable under whom a woman decides to spend the rest of her life with not after years of whoring around.

Honeymoon is okay, but men planning honeymoon and all that silly stuff with a lady that has been ran through more than Lagos-Ibadan Expressway is totally beyond my understanding.

I bet it was a rock that ran through these women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by tnerro1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
To pretend that they have never stayed alone with a guy before wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Patriarchy001(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Get ready my friend....they are coming for you..
Beedude:

Bennysam:
MrHighSea:
i forsee e-missiles and e-nuclear warheads from vagina people.

hope you gat a bunker.

Don't give these vagina-losers more credit than they deserve.
..because they rant like toothless chihuahuas thinking they are "savage" lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Liposure: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dont mind them, as if they dont horneymoonize every 14th of febuary
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Doortun(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Beedude:

I doubt it bro, most these mods are simps and male feminists. Messages like this have been censored on the low even on bigger platform (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram).

Men simping and women thoting it up is okay and good for business, but men wisen up and airing redpill message is violence and bad for business.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by tobechi74: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Is it your honeymoon.

Na d guy wey do d honey moon I pity pass
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by agboola93862: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Twoclans(f): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Waka pass things cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Beedude(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Doortun:

I doubt it bro, most these mods are simps and male feminists. Messages like this have been censored on the low even on bigger platform (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram).

Men simping and women thoting it up is okay and good for business, but men wisen up and airing redpill message is violence and bad for business.
Fingers crossed.
This is apt and front page worthy.
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by ednut1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
My wife and i will not waste our money on wedding and honeymoon. A total waste of funds

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Chummynoni(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Doortun:

You get Bad mouth.lol
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shots fired.
Mek I comot for here biko, no be this my big head feminists go cut off with their rants. grin

Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Bennysam: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:

Don't give these vagina-losers more credit than they deserve.
..because they rant like toothless chihuahuas thinking they are "savage" lipsrsealed
We are not giving them any credit but we’re telling you to be aware because they will start ranting on this thread
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Keketu(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shortyy:

I bet it was a rock that ran through these women.
wow hi please pm me thank
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Doortun(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
ednut1:
My wife and i will not waste our money on wedding and honeymoon. A total waste of funds

I wish you the best bro.
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Debzempire(f): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Honeymoon is a romantic adventure...with yhur partner to study yhur sexual strengths and weaknesses....
And it's like freedom or a break from the prying eyes of friends and families...just a lone time for married couples... what's weird about that?
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Doortun(m): 12:12am On Jan 01, 2021
You are right, but that is a simplistic way of looking at it. Fine if both or one person is new to it. You don't spend a lot of money commissioning a road that has been plied by all and sundry after 10 years.
Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Savlamara(f): 2:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Just go on and admit you cannot afford it. To go on in public ranting about what others do with their money only reveals inadequacies in yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? by Doortun(m): 5:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Savlamara:
Just go on and admit you cannot afford it. To go on in public ranting about what others do with their money only reveals inadequacies in yourself.

Money or no money, it's pointless in most cases. Nothing in it for men.

(1) (Reply)

Difference When Chatting With A Nigerian Man And A Foreign Man / Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans / Three Ways To Make Missionary Position Really Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.