Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient (4307 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / Vigilante Torture Phone Snatcher In Bayelsa After Stripping Him(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by SamuelOamen: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
A male nurse in Indonesia has been suspended after admitting that he stripped off his personal protective equipment (PPE) to have sex in a toilet with a man infected with COVID-19, according to reports.

“It is true that there has been a suspected incident of a same-sex relationship between a health worker and a COVID-19 patient at the Wisma Atlet Emergency Hospital,” said Asep Gunawan of the National Nurses Association.

He said the nurse “must follow legal processing,” the Indonesia Expat reported.

The incident in Jakarta came to light when the patient boasted about the romp on his Twitter account on Friday, according to the UK’s Sun.

He uploaded a screenshot of WhatsApp messages between the Hot couple – including details about lubricants and the size of their genitals, the news outlet reported.

The patient also posted an image of the nurse’s PPE lying on the floor as the pair got it on.

“This case has been transferred to the Central Jakarta Police. We have secured the health worker to become a witness and asked for further information,” said Lt. Col. Arh Herwin of the Regional Military Command.

“Meanwhile, the patient continues to undergo isolation at the Athlete’s House,” he added, referring to a former Olympic athletes accommodation village that was transformed into a coronavirus hospital.

The two men were later administered coronavirus tests. The patient was found to still be positive while the nurse tested negative, officials said.

If convicted, the men face prison sentences of up to 10 years.

https://thenationonlineng.net/nurse-suspended-after-stripping-off-ppe-to-have-sex-with-covid-19-patient/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Nwodosis(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Getting partners is not easy for them! Now their activities are endangering the lives of others and they claim that their way of life is harmless to the society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Omihanifa: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin he couldn't resist the covid patient
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by HarunaWest(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
grin she couldn't resist the covid patient
Did you even read the write up at all?
Nigerian youths dont read, they only rush to comment..

11 Likes

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Righteousness2(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Just Imagine the Confusion and Wickedness of devil on Humanity in this Evil and abominable Generation

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
All this dick on dick folks.... I despise them..tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Righteousness2(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
Are u sure u read the write up before commenting?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Bluntguy: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Black sheep everywhere.
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by greatness77: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
no she, say he ok, he wan nack his fellow man

1 Like

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Neddstark: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
A male nurse removed his protective gear because of anál sex with a fellow man who is infected? That nurse should be banned for life from medical practice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Realtord43: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Crazy crazy people. perilous time is already here.
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by ifytrik(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Gays are useless people, gays are bastards, gays are fools, gays are the most confused people in the world, it will never be well with gays,they will all end up in hell, May God punish all gays in jesus mame, AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by ifytrik(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
Always read before comenting

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omihanifa:

A male nurse was involved here. A male nurse had sex with a male patient.

Don't be too quick to post a comment. Always read through thoroughly.
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by illicit(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
How do gays do it anyway

They shake hands and dicks or what

1 Like

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by gambia(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Madness. Many abnormal beings roaming about.
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Mayng01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
That’s weird
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by ValCon888: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
I wish I could unread what I've just read.
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by okanlanwon44879: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Madness. Many abnormal beings roaming about.
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by rachytenny2(f): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wow, this huge risk wasn't even because of a lady but a fellow male. So weird...
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
PLEASE, that expedition should be added to the BILL of the Patient under NURSING CARE column.
She really Nursed the patient in a Quiet & dark room. USELESS MEN
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
rachytenny2:
Wow, this huge risk wasn't even because of a lady but a fellow male. So weird...

Hmmm... I think I can see things from your point of view.

Indeed, it wouldn't have been a risk at all if the nurse in question were a lady. If anything, it would have cured the virus faster.

You are absolutely right. smiley

I like your kind of philosophy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by rachytenny2(f): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Indeed, it wouldn't have been a risk at all if the nurse in question were a lady. If anything, it would have cured the virus faster.

Lol. Thank you smiley
mansakhalifa:

Lol. Thank you
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Strange Things Dey Happen but this one burst my ears.shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
I don't engage in any deal that I can't do alone. You can only trust yourself.
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by grim33(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
2021 is here please dude get some sense next year o
Righteousness2:
Just Imagine the Confusion and Wickedness of devil on Humanity in this Evil and abominable Generation
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Hintona(f): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
I almost passed

I thought it was a clickbait
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by johnney1(m): 1:53am On Dec 31, 2020
Quite unfortunate!
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:43am On Dec 31, 2020
To realise it was a gay sturvs makes me want to slap this guy so hard his eyes pops out.
Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2020
Orisirisi something shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient by TANID(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Bluntguy:
Black sheep everywhere.
man To Man oooooh my God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached / Policemen Beat Driver, Set His Bus Ablaze / You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.